The Sins of the Fathers Repaid in the Vaginas of the Daughters - Cover

The Sins of the Fathers Repaid in the Vaginas of the Daughters

by Sterling

Copyright© 2020 by Sterling

Erotica Sex Story: North invades the adjoining South, but when the tide of battle turns, nukes their neighbor, but the South armies are still victorious. They choose life over further destruction, and see to it that every fertile North woman bears South babies, one after another, as long as she is able, aided by the noses of trained dogs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

As the jeep entered the small town, Glenn looked about. It looked prosperous enough. The occasional person he saw had the blond hair so common among the Norths. A couple children played in a field. Here an old woman, there a mother with baby.

The van stopped near the center of town and the six men and two dogs got out. William was going to be showing Glenn the ropes. Ben was a lab mix, and after sniffing the air, he pulled on the leash William was holding. William let him lead, and he and Glenn followed the dog at a brisk pace. He led them to the front door of a small house with a tidy yard. William knocked on the door. “South Repop, open up.”

Within twenty seconds a woman opened the door. Ben’s nose went immediately to her crotch. He quickly worked his nose under her skirt and sniffed, wagging his tail.

“So it’s obvious enough when Ben finds a woman to breed, as you can see.”

The woman was thirty or so, blond and blue-eyed as were so many among the Norths.

“What’s your name?” asked William.

“Gretel.”

“So, here’s your first one, Glenn. How would you like Gretel? Up against the wall, or bent over the sofa?”

“Um, is there a bedroom?”

“I’m sure Gretel will show you to her bedroom.”

Gretel gulped but led them back through the living room and down a short corridor and into the bedroom. Ben once again sniffed her crotch with enthusiasm.

“So, come on, let’s see your cunt,” said William.

Gretel bit her lip but lay back on the bed, hitched up her skirt and pulled her underpants down. At once Ben was on her, licking her energetically between the legs.

“That gets them wet down there so you get a smooth fuck,” said William to Glenn. After ten seconds, he said, “Enough, Ben,” and tugged on the leash. The dog obediently scrambled down to the floor again. “There she is, Glenn, she’s all yours. I suppose since you wanted a bedroom you want some privacy too. I did when I was just starting out. Come on, Ben.”

The door shut and it was just Gretel and Glenn. His cock was hard from the display he had seen. So he climbed on the bed, pulled down his pants, and approached his prize. He felt a bit of concern when he saw how Gretel’s face was expressionless, fighting back tears. But he remembered again the horrors that her people had inflected on his people, and he mounted her, bringing their genitals together. He shoved and his cock went into her pussy. It was hot, slick and welcoming. Women tended to be that way a little more when they were fertile anyway, they said, and as William had said, Ben’s tongue work probably helped her along. His cock quickly penetrated her all the way and he began fucking. The sensations were fantastic, and he had some impulse to make it last, but he realized he now he had plenty of opportunities for sex whenever he wanted. This woman needing breeding, and his biology was urging him to get right to the point and do the deed. He fucked this sexy cunt with long, fast strokes, pleasure overwhelmed him, and his cock pumped gobs of sperm way up inside Gretel, just as nature intended. He tried to think of something to say, but came up short. The idea of “I’m sorry” came to his mind, but once again he thought of what her people had done to his. Instead, he said, “That felt good!” as he pulled his pants up and stood.

He opened the door and joined William and Ben in the hall.

“So, did you breed her?”

“Yes, I did.”

“Good!”

Glenn reflected on what had happened. Gretel had not been happy, but she had to do what the Souths said, so he’d fucked her and probably started a baby -- his baby. And she would raise the child. He could do his patriotic duty and go on to father a whole lot more babies, in exactly the same way.

He smiled.


North and South were two adjoining nations with a long history of animosity. They shared a language, but in appearance they were quite different. The Norths were light-colored, with mostly blond hair and blue eyes. The Souths had much more of a Mediterranean look, and a dark one at that. There had been wars back in the 19th century, one side winning one war, the other winning the next. But nothing conclusive had happened.

The current crisis began when the North elected a government that spoke of the South as part of the rightful homeland of the North, usurped by the despised Southerners 600 years before. Then they built up their military. The South struggled to keep their military at the same level.

The confident North attacked and made significant incursions into the South. News emerged of the North massacring the Southers whenever they occupied a new town. This stiffened the resolve of the South and made their army more disciplined and effective. The tide of battle turned. The South regained the lost territory and began making inroads into the North. The North capital fell.

Both sides had nuclear weapons. No one believed they would actually use them, because the mutual devastation would be unthinkable. And yet, facing the prospect of defeat, the North launched a massive nuclear attack, destroying every urban center in the South and a great many smaller cities and towns too. The only remaining government the South had was the military commanders of the South army that was in North territory. Apparently the North commanders were not willing to obliterate their own civilians, even if the land was occupied by the army of the hated foe.

South still had nuclear weapons at their disposal and could have launched a devastating attack on the North. But where would that have left the army? In the middle of two ruined lands. The North command realized this too, and it went into their calculations before the sneak attack. The situation had a perverse effect on the North soldiers. Some figured that they were doomed because the South bombs would surely come any time, so there was little reason to fight -- but as the days went by with no counter-strike, this position weakened. But if no counter-strike was coming, then the North had already won, since how could South win if their homeland lay in utter ruin? The North command had downplayed the previous successes of the South armies in their invasion of the North to keep up morale -- but now this move threatened to boomerang. And despite all the anti-South fervor, many soldiers in the North thought that obliterating South cities was just too much ... it stunned and disoriented them, and made them wonder just what sort of a government they were fighting for anyway.

The high command of the South armies decided to fight on. They would avenge the loss of their homeland and they would rule the North. South soldiers were enraged by the injustice. They realized that if they surrendered, they had no homeland to be repatriated to. They fought harder than ever. Due largely to the mismatch in morale, the rest of the North fell amazingly quickly to the armies of the South.

There was some looting, rape and destruction by the victorious South soldiers, but in general the officers kept it under control, in part because of the vision that the South high command now hinted at in private briefings, though they didn’t announce it formally.

The bulk of the South had been destroyed. The only land that could support life on a large scale was the North, which was to be the home of the victorious South army for the foreseeable future. The best way forward was not further destruction, but creation -- the creation of new people. This was limited by the number of fertile wombs. All of them were in the North, and the South commanders determined to start filling them as fast as possible, again and again -- but every baby would be fathered by a South soldier. The price that the men of the North would pay would be a lifetime of forced labor in all-male brigades. The price that the women of the North would pay was to bear the children of their conquerors -- as many children as biology would allow, which was typically 15 or more for a teen girl.

It turned out to be very easy to train dogs to detect women who were fertile. Tens of thousands were trained, and they helped make the business of filling North wombs with South men’s babies efficient.


The villagers were apprehensive when the South soldiers arrived. They would find out what the victors intended to do with them. The soldiers instructed everyone to come out of the houses. A few patrols searched the houses and roughly expelled onto the street those who had tried to hide.

Most of the able-bodied men were prisoners of war who had not yet returned home. Now the Souths herded onto trucks all the males of age 7 or above, including the very old and infirm. When they saw what was happening, the villagers had time for only the briefest of tearful farewells. Token resistance was met with slaps and punches. One 14-year-old boy was angered by the cries of his invalid father, as the soldiers did not attend to his comfort at all when carrying him to the truck. The boy screamed while punching a soldier. Two bullets to the chest silenced him.

Some soldiers made lists of the remaining females and young boys, though it wasn’t clear how useful those scribbled lists would be.

The Souths also brought every child who could walk into another truck to record their height. The villagers did not quite understand what that was for, but these crazy Southers had their ways. What they did not realize was that every girl was measured against one side of the truck. Every boy was measured against the front wall adjoining the cab, in the center. The south soldier moved a lever to be just at the level of the boy’s crotch. Behind the wall, an inch or two away, was a lump of radioactive metal. A few seconds of exposure was all it took to make the boy sterile for life. Some probably also developed health problems from the radiation, but not too many. The long-term health of North males was not of much concern to the South command. But this sterilization was part of their plan. Not one baby would be fathered by a North if they could help it. Most of these boys would be shipped off to work camps long before they got old enough to want to have sex with anyone, but just in case, they would be sterilized.

The men and older boys who were carted away were also sterilized as part of a more thorough physical in a central processing location.

What the South soldiers told the villagers was that the men would be conscripted for two years of labor and then allowed to return home. In fact, the high command had no intention of ever allowing them to return home. Ruling a conquered people well required keeping careful control of information and disclosing unpleasant news in stages, to keep the people cooperating.

They also told the women to keep on working the land or doing their jobs as they always had, and to make sure they also did the work that any of the males used to do.

The North men, including the prisoners of war, were conscripted labor. They often worked twelve hours a day, seven days a week. Many were sent to the radioactive South to start the clean-up and rebuilding process that would eventually make the land habitable again. Some remained in the North but were given the dirty and dangerous tasks needed to operate any economy. South women also participated heavily in the economy, but were not worked so hard. The North adults were strictly segregated by sex. A North male rarely caught a glimpse of a female and never got to speak with one.

After all the North men had been pulled out of the villages, the fate of the North women was revealed to them. But there were no males (other than small boys) to mount a resistance. And women are not primed to resist very seriously, for the simple matter that they have children and are devoted to their children above all. If they are troublemakers, their child will be taken from them and both may be consigned to an unpleasant fate. Their focus is more on making the best life for their children that they can, and that is within the system. As the years go by, this applies also to the children they bear who were fathered by the conquering rapists.

As for the South soldiers, they had choices. Some continued to serve actively in the smaller remaining military, some served in the role of a police force. Others supervised the work of the Northers. Some just wanted to do honest civilian work of their own. All were entitled to just relax if they wished. No work was required of them.

The one job that most of them chose to participate in, to varying degrees, was impregnating the North women. There were about 100 women of child-bearing age for every South soldier, so they had a lot of work to do.

The key figures in the North government who were associated with the decision to use nuclear weapons were sentenced to death, but the sentence was stayed so that they could be tortured at leisure first.

Live television showed them having some part of their skin peeled back so it could be doused with acids. It showed them being given powerful electric shocks. Their male organs were not spared, and worms were dispensed that would slowly consume their exposed testicles, their progress documented by television over a course of many days. TV also showed their faces as the urine and feces of the South soldiers (out of sight) landed on their faces. In the face of such assaults, none could maintain his dignity. All pleaded for mercy on live TV. There was to be no mercy.

The wives and children of these key figures had a different fate. They were not explicitly tortured, but they were confined to a facility where those with unusual sexual tastes were given free rein to do with them as they pleased. Over time the rules got stricter, to avoid permanent injuries. For a few years, while the purebred North children were still young, pedophiles of the South army had the freedom to live out their desires as never before.

None of this was consistent with the Geneva Convention, obviously. But given what the North had done to the South, condemnation from the world outside was muted.


Glenn became an enthusiastic participant on the trips into the countryside to find women to impregnate. There were of course also plenty of women to impregnate in the towns and cities.

“I don’t think you want to look at this one,” Glenn’s companion said with distaste. “But we got her arranged doggy style, and she’s all covered up except where you need to get at her cunt.”

Glenn didn’t care what made this woman unappealing. The world needed babies, and if some of them were ugly, that was OK. And maybe whatever made her repulsive wasn’t heritable at all. Her cunt was tight and hot and wet, and he penetrated and thrust energetically. In thirty seconds he spewed his sperm up inside her.

In one trip to a village, Glenn was managing the dog Fido, and as usual he led Glenn into a house. Usually Fido made a beeline for the fertile female, but this time he seemed confused. There was one woman there, but Fido ignored her. He sniffed all different places, in various rooms. Leading Glenn back outside again, Fido sniffed at the foundation. It looked like the house was built on a concrete slab. Glenn asked the woman if there was a basement, and she swore there was not.

Fido was not happy to be led away from the building, but Glenn went to find William to see what he made of the situation. They walked together back towards the house.

“Root cellar. Must be a root cellar with a woman in it trying to hide. We’d been in town for a while now before you got there, so news spread and they had time to hide her.”

“But where’s the entrance?”

“Under a rug. It’s always under a rug.”

Sure enough, the rug in the dining room had under it a trap door. Fido sniffed at the edges with excitement, and when they lifted it, he scrambled down into the dark below.

“Hey, what’s this ... leave me alone...” came a feminine voice from down below.

William shone his flashlight down into the small cellar at a figure dressed in nondescript baggy clothing.

“Come on up, or we’ll drag you up,” he said.

The woman of the house was standing nearby, anxiously. Glenn strode over to her, grabbed the front of her dress and pulled her up so her face was within inches of his and snarled, “You liar!” He then shoved her so she sprawled out on the floor.

Emerging from the hole was a girl. Fido sniffed the crotch of her trousers with great excitement.

“That’s rude!” said the girl, trying to push the dog’s nose away.

“Please,” said the woman, “She’s only fourteen!”

“Really? Yum, yum, yum! Old enough to get pregnant, obviously. Fido here is never wrong,” said Glenn.

“What? What are you talking about?” said the girl. “What are you going to do?”

“What do you think? We’re going to breed you.”

“What does that mean?”

“Are you seriously saying you don’t know the facts of life?”

The girl just looked confused.

“Well, you’re in for a quick education. Strip ... I said strip!”.

“Do whatever they say,” said the woman urgently. “You have to do what they say.”

The girl stripped. Immediately Fido was between her legs, licking and licking.

“Get away!” she said, hitting the dog’s face.

“Hey, don’t bother my dog!” said Glenn, grabbing her arm and squeezing hard.

“Ow!”

The dog had barely noticed, of course.

“Let’s go to that bedroom down the hall. Breeding is more fun for everyone on a bed.”

The two men led the girl to the bedroom, the dog prancing along behind and trying to get his tongue up between the girl’s legs.

They pushed her onto the bed.

“What’s your name?” said Glenn quietly.

“Anna,” she answered.

“You’re really very pretty, Anna, don’t you think so, William?”

“Yeah, she really is. Even scared to death like that. You go first.”

“So, Anna, a quick lesson...” Glenn pulled his trousers and underpants off, revealing a stiff cock pointing straight out. William did the same. Fido was licking and licking between Anna’s legs.

William said, “We got cocks, you got a cunt. The way you get a baby is a cock goes up your cunt and spews sperm. That starts the baby, and nine months later it comes back out your cunt.”

Glenn said, “It only works a few days a month, in your cycle, you know, but Fido here knows it’s just the right time. So, now to get concrete about it...”

With a sharp command Fido retreated, and Glenn began mounting. Anna was slim but was definitely a big girl, with small, firm breasts, hips that flared out and a respectable growth of pubic hair. Glenn’s cock twitched with excitement.

“No!” said Anna, struggling.

“Oh, don’t make a fuss, you have no choice. You could get hurt if you make a fuss. Spread your legs.”

Anna spread her legs and lay still. Glenn opened her lips with his fingers and nestled his cock tip right in the opening.

“I get to do a virgin!” he said over his shoulder to William.

“An innocent one at that,” said his buddy.

Glenn pressed. He pressed harder. Anna winced. He pressed again, as hard as he could, but nothing happened.

“Virgins aren’t always easy,” said William with a smile.

“Oh, yeah,” said Glenn to Anna. “Sometimes it hurts a girl the first time until her cunt gets opened up. It’s just temporary.”

Glenn pulled back and stuck his finger up her cunt. It was tight, but it went in. Two was really tight. He put in an index finger from each hand and then pulled apart.

Anna howled. A trickle of bright blood appeared. It would stain the bedspread, but that was their problem, not his. He now approached with his cock again and nestled it in the bloody opening. He shoved hard, and then harder, and this time it went in. Very, very tight.

Anna was crying softly. But she was a female in heat, a virgin at that, and he would breed her. He fucked in and out in the age-old rhythm of human reproduction. Shove, shove, shove, shove ... A minute later he pulsed his seed way up inside. It felt fantastic.

William would not save his sperm today, not when there was a hot virgin to be had. There were always girls to make pregnant, but they could stop to have fun too. He mounted and thrust and lasted a minute before he added his sperm to Glenn’s contribution.

“The other guys will want a chance too, I bet,” said Glenn as William pulled his slick cock out and pulled away, panting.

“I’m sure they will. You wait here and I’ll get them.”

Glenn sat in a chair and patted his dog.

The woman approached her daughter, looking to see if Glenn objected, but he didn’t.

“Oh, sweety,” said the woman.

“It hurts! And I’m bleeding!” whined the girl.

“Yes, yes you are, but the men are right. That often happens a girl’s first time, and it’s normal and will heal up quickly.”

“You never told me how babies are made!” she said.

“No, no, I never did. I didn’t think it would matter for a few years yet -- not until you got married.”

“Am I really going to have a baby?”

“Well ... I bet the dog can smell when it’s your fertile time ... girls your age often aren’t very fertile but I guess you are today. Chances are pretty good you will.”

“And one of those creeps ----”

“Quiet!” barked her mother, stealing a glance over her shoulder at Glenn.

“One of those men is going to be the father.”

“Yes. One of them.”

“Is ... is that what those men did to you a few months ago? The last time you made me go down into the hole? Those noises I heard?”

“Um, yeah. They did that to me. And I didn’t tell you, but I just found out ... I’m pregnant. You’ll have a brother or sister.”

“Congratulations!” said Glenn with a smirk.

The mother managed a polite smile before returning her attention to her daughter. “So many of the women are getting pregnant ... these South gentlemen are pretty thorough with their dogs and their regular visits.”

“Why? Why is this happening?”

“I’ll tell you why, “ said Glenn. “Because your leaders plastered our country with nuclear bombs -- wiped us all out! -- all but the army. But we won. So your men get to be slaves. And since you killed all our women, we’re making babies with all of you. We’ll need a lot of babies to repopulate the South again.”

He was feeling horny, and his cock had risen again. The mother withdrew as he approached, and he mounted Anna again. He forced his cock into Anna and pumped in with sharp, almost violent thrusts.

Glenn was angry, but sex can work just fine when a man is angry. “So ... when you feel sorry for yourself ... getting fucked like this ... remember all our women ... who died from nuclear bombs ... Cunt!” He forced a few more blobs of sperm up into her.

Soon William returned with the other two men, who each took a turn fucking Anna, and agreed she was a very special treat.

“I want to take her home with us so I can fuck her every day,” said Glenn.

“No! Don’t take her away!” moaned the mother.

“Hey, how come you get her?” said one of the others.

William said, “Fido found her, and he was in charge of Fido, so he gets first dibs.”

Turning to the mother, Glenn said, “You can come too, if you want. Be our servant. What’s your name?”

“Marta.”


The conquering South army had lived off the land in the final stages of the war, with no supplies coming from their devastated homeland. For housing, they just occupied whatever buildings they liked best. When the fighting stopped, the high command systematically spread the soldiers out more evenly over the cities and larger towns, where they occupied the buildings that suited their fancy. Sometimes a guy wanted a place of his own, other times he valued the company of his own and they lived in groups of two or three -- or even twenty, for those who liked barracks life. The groups typically commandeered local women to be their housekeepers and servants.

The soldiers also had a green light to fuck any woman they felt like fucking. They had the right to access any room of any building for a variety of purposes -- to find hidden treasures, supplies of interest to the army, or women and girls. The men spread the word about where particularly hot babes could be found. It was like honeybees or ants telling their sisters where the best food was to be found, but much more efficient. The men followed each other’s recommendations in search of fine pieces of ass. And like ants or honeybees, they swarmed the tastiest morsels -- in this case the finest pieces of ass.

The only women the men couldn’t fuck at will were those already claimed by another household. This gave the most attractive women an incentive to find one household to attach themselves to, for they much preferred to be fucked by the same one or two men over and over than to be taken by a stream of strange men at all hours of the day and night.

With a hundred women of child-bearing age for every South soldier, the competition among the women to find a household to attach to was fierce.

Women came with their very best samples of cooking, dressed seductively, and strove to be ideal sexual partners, doing anything the men suggested, or offering such things as blow jobs or doggy style sex that many of the men had never had before and didn’t even know they wanted. Men who had no intention of adopting a woman felt no need to reveal that fact and enjoyed the extra attention anyway.

While attractive women in the larger towns and cities competed to be adopted by a single household, the same pressure didn’t exist in the countryside so much. But following the keen noses of their dogs, the South soldiers did meet most women once a month or so, and they could simply seize the ones who struck their fancy, just as Glenn had taken Anna to be his.


Anna’s mother Marta had accompanied the soldiers back to Glenn’s, and she was a conscientious and hard worker, doing everything she could so they would let her stay near her daughter to comfort her.

Glenn loved fucking Anna. He fucked her right after they returned to the house late in the afternoon. He found her to fuck her at bedtime too. He woke up in the middle of the night dreaming of her, and realized she was right down the hall and available to fuck, so he went down, woke her up and fucked her again. And again when he woke up in the morning.

At first Anna was stony during their encounters. At least her face was stony -- her vagina was, hot, wet, and welcoming.

But as the days went by and Marta and Anna had a chance to talk with the other women living nearby in the town, they realized their situation could be a lot worse. If Glenn found another girl who was not just pretty but nice to him, he might throw them out on the street, where the gorgeous young Anna would surely get fucked over and over unless she could get adopted. And one key requirement for a woman being adopted was to be cheerful and compliant with every one of her owner’s wishes.

Glenn had grown up in a South household where men and women were pretty much equal. He had gotten used to dominating North women for the specific purpose of fucking to make them pregnant, but he wasn’t so used to it in everyday situations around the house.

Anna soon started acting pleasant with Glenn. She smiled at him when he fucked her. On her third day with him, she ran into him in the hall and asked sweetly if he would like sex. He was so touched that he took her right into a bedroom and did the deed. But after that he realized the timing was up to him, but he was pleased with general willingness.

One evening he had had an especially rewarding orgasm up inside his 14-year-old blond, blue-haired beauty, and she smiled at him pleasantly and gave him a hug.

He disengaged and lay down beside her.

“You know,” he said. “I never really wanted this.”

“Wanted what?”

“To have a woman who I own, as my slave ... I had a girlfriend Marjorie back in the South. It was sad when I got conscripted of course. But we thought the one whose life was in danger was me, not her. I dreamed of marrying her. I wanted to tell her my secrets and have her tell me hers. I wanted to bat ideas around. I wanted her to make me happy, but I wanted to make her happy too.”

He paused to search Anna’s face, and she returned his look for a few seconds before breaking eye contact.

“But you ... surely you had other dreams. At fourteen I figure you never even finished your education. You certainly didn’t have in mind being dragged up out of the cellar and raped five times as you’re just finding out for the first time what rape is and how sex works. I’m ... I’m sorry for that. Does that make sense, that I’m sorry?”

“Kind of,” said Anna.

“I mean, we’re caught up in this huge geopolitical thing but we’re also people. Your men did a really terrible thing -- you get that, right? Bombing our cities? A terrible thing. Genocide. And it makes sense that we need all you North women to make babies to help us populate the South, and it makes sense that it’s us soldiers who are going to father the kids, I get all that ... But you, Anna, you were a girl. It wasn’t your fault. Not you personally. You maybe had a boy you had a crush on.”

Glenn caught a brief smile on Anna’s lips.

“What was his name?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.