Death of a Blanket Hog - Cover

Death of a Blanket Hog

by T.S. Fesseln

Copyright© 2020 by T.S. Fesseln

BDSM Sex Story: Samantha was a blanket hog and Brendan was going to change all that.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   .

Disclaimer: This is a work of amatory fantasy. Any resemblance to people living or dead is purely coincidental. If you are under the age of 18, please stop reading here. If you are a bit squeamish about graphic depictions of sex and bondage, please stop reading here. The author takes no responsibility for those who wish to reenact anything written below.

Permission is granted for private use. The author wishes any agencies that wish to publish this work, to please contact him. Any comments are gladly accepted and encouraged.

Samantha was a blanket hog. It was as simple as that.

Brendan had moved in with Samantha a little over three months ago and there had yet to be a night that he would have his half of the blanket for a full night. He had always slept in just his boxers, but now he contemplated buying several pairs of flannel pajamas. She would even pull the electric blanket from over him and curl it around herself like a warm cocoon.

It had to stop. Tonight was the night.

The idea came to Brendan while watching his blonde-haired girlfriend sleep with all the covers wrapped around her. He really loved Samantha; the way she bit her lower lip when she was embarrassed, the way she danced when she listened to her Ipod when she thought no one was looking, the way her lean, pale body looked in her neon green bikini as she tried to sun herself by the apartment complex pool without burning to a crisp. All of those things and many more made Samantha someone he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. So in the name of love the blanket hog in Sam had to die tonight.

Samantha was looking as beautiful as usual stretched out on the couch in her long t-shirt as Brendan brought in two bowls of her favorite mint ice cream with chocolate fudge drizzled over it. Her pale blue eyes lit up as she saw what he had in his hands.

“Ice cream?” Brendan smiled as he handed her the bowl.

“MMMMmmmm, yes,” Samantha grinned as she took the bowl offered her, “Thank you. What’s the occasion, babe?”

“No occasion. I wanted some so I dished you up some too.”

“You know,” the blonde smiled as she curled up beside her boyfriend, “I am going to burn this off somehow.”

Brendan smiled, “Oh really?”

“Uh-huh. Just the chocolate syrup alone is going to be at least an hour’s workout.”

Samantha looked right into her boyfriend’s brown hazel eyes. He could do things to her with just his easy smile and a wink. Of course, that wasn’t the only thing that attracted her to him. It was something about the whole package of the body of an Olympic swimmer and the personality of a DJ. He had a bad boy edge that she craved and could be tender as angel if he wanted to be. He looked like he could be Ryan Reynold’s younger, hotter brother.

“What kind of workout are you talking about, Sweets? It is getting pretty late...”

The blonde smiled wantonly and slowly sucked the ice-cream off of her spoon, “I just don’t know, babe.”

“It just so happens I got some new equipment for our exercise routine; something new. Something just for you.”

Samantha paused, “What? A new Fitbit or something...”

“Or something,” Brendan replied.

“What?”

“I’ll get it out after we finish this off.”

Samantha pouted as she finished off her bowl of ice cream. Her mind raced through all of the possibilities what it might be. They had a pretty complete set of toys that included a few different vibrators, lotions and a set of fuzzy handcuffs. Her bedroom wardrobe was pretty complete as well, not that she would turn down a new teddy or garter belt.

Sam set her bowl and spoon down on the floor with a clink, “Done.”

“I’m not,” Brendan said, taking his time with his last few bites.

“Babe... , “ she pouted again.

“Okay, Okay,” he relented as he set his bowl down, “I’ll get it.”

Brendan disappeared down the hall into their bedroom. He emerged with a large Amazon box in hand and set it on the couch between them, “Merry Christmas.”

Samantha grinned ear to ear and dug into box, throwing the packing paper out until she got to the first sealed white bag. It was heavier than she imagined it would be as she tore in open.

The smell of leather wafted out as she pulled the gift from its bag. It seemed like a tangle of belts. She looked at Brendan with a puzzled frown.

“Hold it up,” he smiled.

She untangled it and held it up. It was a web of straps and buckles and ‘O’ rings. It took her a few seconds to realize what it was: a leather harness.

“Go pulled the shades and try it on,” Brendan said as he began eating his ice cream.

“Why?” she said, “let’s give the neighbors another thrill.”

With that, Samantha pulled off her sleep shirt brazenly and slipped off her panties, baring herself to her boyfriend and anyone else that might be looking through the living room window.

The black leather harness was something definitely different for Brendan; not his usual taste in bedroom attire. But it was not unwelcome. She figured out the place where her boobs went through and buckled the straps accordingly. After some trials and errors, she figured all out under the smiling eyes of her boyfriend.

“Ta Da!” she exclaimed, showing herself off.

“Nice,” he growled and he took all of her five foot seven frame in.

The harness emphasized everything that was stunning about her bod: Nice, large breasts with dusty pink nipples, a narrow waist with a well-toned stomach, wide hips and long, tapered legs. The belts framed her light brown nest she kept trimmed in the shape of a heart just for Brendan. Sam was a Goddess in leather.

“Like it?” he asked.

“I LOVE IT!” she exclaimed, noticing a bulge forming in his loungers.

And Samantha really did. It was soooo pervy. It was sending little sparks of pleasure just moving around in it. The harness hugged her just right and it was making her that much more horny.

“There is more in there, you know,” Brendan pointed out.

Samantha dug into the box and pulled out a few more sealed bags and started ripping them open and laying their contents on the couch: several pairs of leather cuffs, a leather blindfold, a leather collar and a penis-shaped panel gag. Samantha had seen these online but never ever thought she would be wearing them. It wasn’t the idea of being buckled up in them, it was just a huge surprise and one she had not one hint about. It wasn’t as if Brendan hadn’t played with her fuzzy cuffs before. This was at a far different level entirely.

“Ready to work off some of that ice cream, my little bondage slut?,” Brendan asked.

“Whatever you want, Master...” Samantha purred.

“I like the sound of that; ‘Master’.”

Samantha swatted at him playfully, “Don’t get used to that, Babe, though every once in a while I might be persuaded...”

“Well, come over and finish dressing you up.”

“Okay, my sometimes Master,” she replied, “How would you like me?”

“Just stay put and I’ll do the rest,” he smiled.

Brendan grabbed the collar first. It was a simple leather collar with a few chrome ‘D’ rings around it and a wide buckle. He opted not the get a collar with a lock since he thought it would have freaked Sam out.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.