Pax Multi - Cover

Pax Multi

Copyright© 2020 by Dragon Cobolt

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - It is the 25th century. War rages between humanity and the Bugs - a ravenous hive mind. At last, the end is in sight. The Bugs have had enough: Humans are too tough, too wily, too vicious. They have sued for peace. For Prince Louis Benoit XII, this peace is merely the beginning of the struggle. His father, King Benoit XI, wishes to cement the peace treaty between humanity and the bugs with a traditional move made between human monarchs. A royal marriage between his son and the Bugs.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Romantic   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Royalty   Transformation  

“No, I do not have a knife, my lady,” Lou said, his voice somehow not managing to fall into giggles once more. But it was hard to resist the urge. His wife, Beatrice Benoit, a seven hundred million year old hive mind with her consciousness spread across three solar systems and several trillion bioforms, had managed to get her latest body stuck fast into a few strands of spiderwebbing. This made sense, considering her latest bioform was a spider: Six arms, two legs, eight eyes which fanned out to either side of her delicate nose, cute little fangs, the whole deal.

“Darn...” Bea scowled, her mandibles – which emerged from her lips like a secondary set of jaws – clashing with an irritated click before retracting again. The effect was a bit disconcerting, but not ... entirely unappealing, which said a great deal about her ability to design a body that rode the line between insect and human.

And my tastes, possibly, Lou thought. They might be shifting more towards the insectoid. And that may be worrying, save ... she’s so darn cute. He grinned, then walked forward. “How, exactly, did you manage this?” He swept the beam of his flashlight along her body, down to where her ankles were wrapped in a thick stand of cobwebs.

“I...” she blushed, her mandibles twitching out of her mouth in a little, nervous ‘punching’ gesture, one two, left right. “Promise to not laugh.”

“I swear, by my honor as a gentleman and your husband,” Lou said, solemnly, then placed his hand upon his breast.

Bea sagged in her restraints. She actually had two arms that were freed – her lower left and lower right, but they were both tucked up against her soft, black belly to keep herself from getting them stuck, as she had with her four other arms – two of which were pinned above her head, the other two were stuck to the walls by the spiderwebbing, cruciform style. She looked away, then muttered. “I-I had just hatched this form a-and was getting used to how it moved. Then you! You kissed me! A-And ... well, um, there’s ... certain biological functions that are more closely related than I thought...”

“Your spinnerets?” Lou asked, blinking as he looked down, his brow furrowing.

Bea’s face flushed. “I-It only will happen this one time! I am quite sure of it!”

Lou’s brow furrowed. “But how did ... all this?” His gesture took in the entire array of spiderweb bondage.

“I tripped!” She exclaimed.

“You ... manage the movement of billions of bodies and you tripped? In such a way to ensnare yourself like this?” Lou asked, arching an eyebrow.

Beatrice flushed. “If I had done so intentionally, I would not have done so in a cave! A-And I would have ensured that you were properly dosed with an aphrodisiac, to overcome your instinctive Neopolitan urges towards decorum.” She sighed, slightly. “I would be bound up, and say ‘oh no, I have been accidentally bound up!’ and then you would lose your control and ravage me, as you did a few nights hence.” She sighed, slightly.

Lou grinned, ever so slightly. “You know, there is ... ah ... well, there...” He coughed, his cheeks darkening despite his attempts at bravado. “You know, there are limits to even my restraint and decorum, Beatrice.”

Her eyes blinked in a rippling pattern – starting at her left, then working inwards, then outwards, so that her leftmost eye blinked the last. Then Beatrice squirmed and wriggled, sitting up as much as she could within her webbing. “Am I to be ravaged? This body has brand new enhancements to various parts,” she said, excitedly. “For instance, it has internal wombs this time!”

“That has been something I’ve been meaning to ask,” Lou said. “How does your wasp body ... the ... it...” He carved, in the air, the shape of her waist.

“Oh! I’ll show you once we arrive upon the lighthugger,” Beatrice said, nodding, then started to wriggle again. “I-I mean ... once you have freed me from this restraint. And you have not ravaged me without mercy or restraint, f-for it would be a very undecorous thing to do!” She winked with all four of her left eyes at once.

Lou rubbed his chin, regarding her slowly. His tongue darted along his lips, and he murmured, softly. “You know, you have outdone yourself, pushing the limits of what humans find attractive...” he murmured, softly. His hand slowly reached out and he began to slide his fingers along her belly, finding that her chiten plates were softer than they looked, dimpling like skin. His finger found the edge of one and he teased it, drawing a soft hissing-chittering noise from her. Her eyes drooped and her head hung forward slightly as she wriggled in the webbing that kept her from moving.

Save, of course, for her lower arms.

Her hands gripped his wrist, and she tried to drag his arm down to the joining between her legs. Lou laughed, then jerked his hand free, turned, and grabbed her hands with his, before pinning them back against the webbing. As they stuck, he worked his fingers free with a little smile. “Naughty, naughty...” His tongue slid along his lips again and Bea let out a frustrated whine. Her thighs trembled as she tried to squirm – but the signs of her arousal were so very apparent. Her sex glistened and her juices dripped along her thighs, while his fingers slipped against her belly, finding another seam of chitin plates. He crooked his finger, teasing her more, and Bea squirmed even more, straining against the webbing.

“Touch me...” she whispered.

“I am,” Lou crooned, his fingers sliding down to touch the inner side of her thighs, caressing slowly, slowly. He almost reached her knee before she clacked her mandibles together and tossed her head to the side.

“Not there!”

“Oh, here, then?” Lou knelt. His lips kissed the front of her shins. He licked up, moving to the seam between shin and knee. His tongue teased there and his eyes closed as he breathed in her almost imperceptible scent.

“Upon sex!” she gasped. “I put nerve endings there, use them, foolish husband!” Her mandibles twitched and she closed all eight of her eyes at once, her arms straining against her webbing. Lou chuckled, then kissed the broad flat sweep of her thigh, then nuzzled against her hip, his other hand gently sliding along the side of her leg, making her tremble and twitch delightfully. His palm glided along her belly and Beatrice whined out: “Pleeeeease!”

“You say you put the nerve clusters there, my delightful wife,” Lou whispered, kissing along her belly, nuzzling near the tiny divot that served as her belly button – a delightful addition, despite the utter lack of any reason for a spider-humanoid hybrid bred in a biotech cloning facility to have a belly button. His tongue traced it with slow, deliberate maliciousness, and watched as her face tightened up more and more. The tiny squirms that she could manage despite being webbed to the wall were just ... utterly delicious. Subtle, but so very enticing. “And yet, it seems like every time I kiss you, your entire body feels it. Are you sure you did not place a nerve cluster ... here?” He kissed the side of her belly and Beatrice trembled, her eyes fluttering.

“I-I, uh, am reminded of when I first orgasmed. When you played with my antenna.” She gulped. “T-This ... I ... am ... is this what love does?” She moaned as he kissed the underside of her breast. “I ... oh Lou!” Because while Lou was enjoying torturing her, there was a limit to what he could do to himself. And her nipples were right there, hard and eager and just waiting for him to fasten his lips around them and suck. His eyes closed and he sucked upon her and Beatrice tried to arch her back against him, her hands tightening as she panted softly and moaned his name out like a prayer. “Oh Lou! Oh Lou, oh yes!”

Lou’s fingers found her sex and he plunged his fingers in, crooking them up – and then jerked his mouth away from her breast in shock. Her sex had tightened around his fingers and he felt something else gripping them right back – a muscle tightening around him like a circular vice. His mouth opened, then closed as he looked down. The tightening feeling changed and he felt the ‘touch’ slip from his knuckles to his fingertips, back down again as Beatrice, panting, whispered. “I ... told you I ... improved my ... cunt.” She grinned, eagerly.

“Oh my...” Lou murmured, his fingers remaining still within her. Then, slowly, he smiled. “They must take a great deal of focus, do they not?” He licked his lips as Beatrice, looking as smug as a spider could be, nodded. Well. She tried to not, considering how she was still webbed to the wall. “I am quite impressed, my wife ... I wonder how you will keep up with this, though.” He crooked his hand and his thumb pressed right against her clit. He began to rub her as he added a third finger to her sex, plunging into her and fingerfucking her with the casual confidence he had learned across two of her bodies. Her eyes went wide, then drooped to a jagged, irregular pattern of half lids. Not every eye drooped the same amount, giving her a punch-drunk expression that only accentuated the way her mandibles hung limply out of the side of her mouths and her tongue lolled against her chin. Her cunt-muscles spasmed around his fingers, trying to grip him, to tease him the same way she had ... instead, it felt more like the frantic grasp of her hands during the hottest moments of their lovemaking.

“Hnnnn!” Beatrice whined out a thoughtless, animal noise – intense and eager and needy – and her back arched as her sex spurted along his palm and his wrist, soaking him with her pleasure as Lou leaned down, drinking from his palm and her sex with a worshipful moan. His nose flared, breathing in the smell of her arousal as he drank and he licked and she trembled and whimpered.

“Hows that?” Lou slid his hand away, licking his fingers slowly clean.

“My husband is the best of all husbands in the entire galaxy, yes...” Beatrice mumbled, her eyes closing as she lolled her head to the side. “He will now impregnate this body.”

“Will he now?” Lou asked, starting to stand up. His member was achingly eager. The taste of her, the feel of her, the webbed up submission of her, all of it was driving him utterly wild. His hands reached down and he pushed his leggings down just enough to free his cock – and once again, he felt a kind of ... visceral thrill of raw, intense masculinity at his size, at his girth, at the way that Beatrice started to hyperventilate at the sight of him, all eight of her eyes locked upon him. But ... Lou chuckled and shook his head. “I’m quite absurd, aren’t I?” He murmured, his hand caressing his member slowly, lifting himself up. “Proud over this, instead of these...” His other hand caressed her cheek.

“Your cock is extremely the most!” Bea said, her voice stumbling over itself as she spoke, nodding eagerly – but then she closed half her eyes, shook her head. “I ... that is, I find your masculinity to be extremely pleasing. W-While I am not human, and all that I have learned is from what I have read and what I have seen ... y-you have ... an extremely...” She blushed, hard, her dark black cheeks turning a reddish color. “Your masculinity is gentle and kind and warm and it fills me with great joy, and it is deeply related to ... your body and your mind and how they work together, and ... and ... I like seeing you happy about how you are. Your euphoria makes me pleased.” She paused, her tongue flicking along her left mandible. “It is my euphoria. And so, exalt in the immense size of your member! And then thrust it into my eagerness and fill me with your seed!”

Lou blinked, feeling as if he had almost gotten the bends from the swerves between heartfelt honesty and lewdness. Then he chuckled, softly. “So, you like big cocks?”

“Extremely!” Bea said, her mandibles clacking. “But I mostly like your big cock, my husband.”

Lou nodded. “Okay...” he said, rubbing his finger along his chin, looking down. “How to best ... deal with this...” Since, well, her back was webbed to the wall, and her sex was angled downward. Sliding into her would be ... tricky ... he shook his head. “I wish I did have a knife, so that I could cut you free. Lifting your legs up would be easy, then-”

Beatrice tugged her legs free, then arched her back and lifted her legs upwards, so that they were pressed against her shoulders in an impressive display of belly muscles and flexibility both. Her toes pressed to the webbing behind her shoulders, sticking there with a soft squish sound. Lou gaped at her.

“You could free yourself the whole time!?” he asked.

“Yes!” Beatrice said, then beamed. “Hah! The deception was successful!” She grinned. “It would be extremely silly of me to create a body that could emit webbing and not escape from it. You see, there are gripping hairs, similar to those hypothesized in the transhumanist ficiton that Godfucker ensured I saw, the Spiderman, and it’s spin-offs, Spiderliv, and Spidergwen and-”

Lou grabbed her chin, leaned in, and shut her up with a playful snarl, his tongue thrusting into her mouth as her mandibles pressed against his jaw, caressing him as her tongue and his played together and his cock, drawn almost by magnetism, plunged into her tight, hot, wet spider-cunt. The exotic taste of her mouth and the feel of her mandibles and the warmth of her breath – spicy and hot as he drew his mouth back, drove him into a wild frenzy. Lou didn’t bother with gentleness. He simply fucked her against the wall, hard enough that the webbing made a soft squelching sound that was nearly as loud as his dick plunging into her again and again and again as he slapped his balls against her ass-chitin.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me, my husband! Fuck me! Fuck me!” her eyes blinked in a flickering pattern – from left to right, then from right to left as she trembled around him – her sex muscles stroking his cock like he was being given a handjob while fucking her, at the same time. Even if she hadn’t been working to show off, Lou wouldn’t have lasted long.

As it was?

“Beatrice!” He trembled and his balls clenched as he gushed into her, his cock throbbing as his cum painted the inside of her womb, again and again and again as his hips rocked, slamming against her, fucking her so messily that her thighs and his were both soaked by his glowing purple cum. His eyes half lidded and he watched the delicious tiny jiggles of excitement that caused her mandibles to twitch and flex at the air, her mouth hanging open as she panted.

“Ah ... now I see the pleasure of having an internal womb...” She mumbled, nodding. “This is much better. Oh wow. Wow. Wow.” She giggled, sounding half drunk. “I ... can feel your seed finding my eggs. Fertilizing them. Wriggling into me.” She squirmed and wriggled, her eyes closing. “Mmm, my husband has bred me. Filled my womb up and now I have his child, yess...”

Lou, who had been wrung out and nearly completely spent when it came to energy and lust ... felt his cock suddenly steel hard again.

“L-Lou?” Beatrice asked.

Lou growled...

And started to thrust again.


“What took you so long?” Godfucker asked, curiously as Lou swung off the skimmer bike. “Also, where’s the ... oh!” He blinked as he watched Lou stand and realized that the large black cape that Lou had was, in fact, his limp, twitching wife. Her body was dressed in a loose black sheet that wrapped around her body, while her eight limbs were wrapped around Lou, evenly dispersing her weight across his form. Not that she weighed much – even this form, which wasn’t built with flying in mind, tended towards the light and fragile.

“My wife’s most recent bioform had some teething issues,” Lou said, casually. “I had to help her out of her own webbing.”

“Heh,” GF said.

Beatrice mumbled under her breath. “Something something fucky fuck...” She bit at Lou’s neck. “Nom nom nom.”

“Did she say something something-” GF started.

“Ahem!” Lou put his most serious, most focused Neopolitan Space Prince face on as he stood a bit taller. “Where’s the last recycler?”

“Right there,” GF nodded with a grin. Lou took one last glance back at what had been humanity’s first diplomatic meeting place with the Bugs. After two centuries of warfare, it felt strange that the only thing to mark this place was a faint discoloration in the grass and the meadows, and that once the last recycler recycled itself ... there’d be nothing left within a fortnight. He shook his head, then put his foot on the back of the skimmer bike and shoved it towards the cycler with a grunt. Suspended in its ground effect field, the skimmer skidded along the air as if it was ice and ran, nose first, into the recycler’s maw. The nanites worked, blurring the air and turning the bike into so much simple, bio-degradable molecules.

“Come on, Beatrice. Are you ready to see how humans travel the stars?”

“Yesssss...” She mumbled, then bit his neck again. “Nom!”

The shuttle that ascended into the upper atmosphere and then into orbit was the same that had taken him down – but rather than gliding down on wings of shimmering flames, this one ascended with a jet of high energy exhaust, expelled from the fusion rocket mounted on the back. It used the wings to add lift, reducing the Delta-V required to hit orbit, and the entire ride, Beatrice in all three of her bodies trembled and cuddled with Lou. He felt rather smothered by having a large breasted wasp woman on his left, a slender moth girl on his right, and a spider woman attached to the ceiling so that she might hug him from above. But he’d have traded it for nothing – and then he got to delight in the way that all three bodies pressed their eyes against the windows, gasping in unison.

“We’ve never had a view like this before!” Beatrice said, her voice reaching his ear in an echoing, not quite perfect cadence – a cadence that became eerily less and less present as the bodies altered their speaking speeds minutely, so that each sound reached his ears at the precisely same moment. “Normally, when we launch bioforms, it’s considerably more energetic and involves the detonation of chemicals that we produce in other bioforms, and the bioforms themselves have to be very durable to survive entering into orbit, and there is an armored shell around the exterior. It’s actually easier for us to breed and maintain space born bioforms than it is to breed bioforms on planetary surfaces that can launch into orbit. It’s almost like I’ve split into two different branches. But ... like, even my space born bioforms don’t have binocular vision like this, they see things mostly in the high energy patterns that are useful in space and ... just ... WOW!” She squealed and her wasp body pressed up against his back.

Lou delighted in his wife’s happiness ... but a thin, niggling thorn in his thoughts drew his eye to his father and his mother. They were seated beside one another, their hands clasped in a polite display – and just looking at it made Lou’s stomach turn. He bit his lip, slightly, then looked away.

But was it because he was mad at them for lying to him? And to their entire kingdom?

It was a lie that he was now examining in his memory – but he found it hard to fault himself for not noticing. It wasn’t as if he and his parents had been close. Most of his adult life had seen his father fighting the Bug War, and his mother could easily have had months or even years of time apart from him thanks to the staggered stays in the cryocrypts. She had every lesson he had in discretion and subtly. This led to an uncomfortable realization. The nonplussed, almost shocked expression on his parents faces.

They...

They had thought he was just like them.

And ... how could they know otherwise?

The only one who had known that he believed in anything was himself. He alone could weigh his own soul. He felt his anger heating up again. His parents had watched him train, watched him study, and had thought he was just like them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.