Always Take Care of Your Friends - Cover

Always Take Care of Your Friends

by Slippery Saddle Bum

Copyright© 2020 by Slippery Saddle Bum

Drama Story: A Man Who Doesn't Take The Wimp's Way Out After Overhearing Four Of His "Friends" Bragging About What A Great Cocksucker And Fuck His Wife Is. They Joyously Give The Details Of Having It "In" For Him. When They Find That He's A Man Who Knows How To Handle A Bad Situation, Their Final Wish Is That They'd Never Betrayed Him.

Tags: Fiction   Crime   Cheating   Cuckold   BTB   Revenge  

There are things that a man never wants to overhear another man say about his wife and I was hearing them.

They didn’t see me come in or know I was there but Joe was talking. I hadn’t heard the first part of what he’d been telling them but I’d heard him say Janice and then say, “She’s definitely a world class fuck!”

My feet, my lungs and my heart all stopped functioning. Janice is my wife’s name and she IS a world class fuck but I’m the only one in this town who’s supposed to know that.

Without missing a beat, Bill, my best friend since grade school, said, “You’ve got that right. I know you’re hung a hell of a lot better than I am but her pussy muscles are so strong that she damned near crushes my cock. I love how she wraps her legs around me and uses those incredible pussy muscles to milk my come into herself.”

Alex laughed and added, “No shit ... and talk about sucking the chrome off a trailer hitch ... sometimes she sucks so hard it’s like she’s going for the driveline and transmission ... and she won’t stop until she’s swallowed every last drop of it.”

John jumped in, saying, “No shit. I was leaning against their kitchen counter and, when she finished sucking me off, my legs were so weak that, if she hadn’t held me up, I’d have ended up on their kitchen floor. The best part is that Ron was right outside on their rider mower, cutting their back lawn. I don’t know how she got me hard again but she had me fucking her on their kitchen table until we heard the mower shut down. I was sweating so hard that I got my clothes on and got the hell out of there before Ron came inside while Janice headed up to rinse the taste of my cum out of her mouth and take a cool shower. If I hadn’t gotten out of there, there’s no way he wouldn’t have known what we were doing.”

My four friends ... guys that I hung out with ... drank, bowled and golfed with ... were sitting in a restaurant reminiscing with each other about the pleasures of fucking MY WIFE! ... the woman that I’d spent the last six years and five months believing was my faithful life’s companion.


Her b.s. story... “They make me appreciate you and enjoy our sex even more because you have the biggest cock and you’re so much better at using it than any of them are.”

My reply... “Too bad you forgot the line in our marriage vows that goes, ‘forsaking all others’ because it’s clear that I’m the only one that got forsook. It looks like everyone else has been getting what was supposed to be MY pussy. Well, you have a whole bunch of cocks to keep you busy and satisfied so you won’t miss me or mine. We’re done, Janice. You’ve got one hour to get your shit packed and get the fuck out. Since you fucked them right here in the house ... in OUR house ... I’m going to burn it to the fucking ground. I already took your wedding dress, the marriage license and the wedding album. They’re going to burn with the house. Now get your whoring slut ass packed and out of my sight before I decide to tie you to the bed you fucked them on and leave you to burn with this whorehouse.”

My good ‘friends’, Joe, Alex, Bill and John were scared shitless when, with a decidedly unfriendly expression on my face, I steadily pointed the Colt .45 Automatic at them and convinced them to get into the 4’ x 4’ x 8’ box that was made with double thick walls of 1/2” glued and screwed pressure treated marine grade plywood that was sitting in the bed of the ten year old Dodge Ram pickup that I’d ‘borrowed’ from the driveway of an old man that I used to work with who’s not expected to come home from the hospital. It’d be returned to its parking spot when I was done with it ... no paper trail ... all done at night and, hopefully, no witnesses ... other than the four who won’t have an opportunity to tell anyone what happened. The 8’ deep hole that I’d hand dug deep in the woods was waiting ... the bags of Sakrete with bags of cement to be added to the mixture for extra hardness was also waiting ... as were the three 40 gal. plastic drums of water and the gas powered mixer and wheel barrow that I picked up at auction and will drop off near some job site to be ‘stolen’, as soon as they’ve served their purpose ... After back-filling and grading over, I’ll use the wheelbarrow and shovel to bring small diggings of grass from the surrounding area to cover the disturbed area before thoroughly wetting it down. After a season has passed, there’ll be no marker, other than just another slight rise in the forest floor. The excess dirt will be slung far and wide. (It’s a two hundred acre wood and I have lots of time and plenty of privacy.)

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.