The Naughty Nurse - Cover

The Naughty Nurse

by William Turney Morris

Copyright© 2020 by William Turney Morris

Erotica Sex Story: Bridgette has a sexy male patient in her ward... and she is feeling particularly naughty today.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse   .

Bridgette turned the shower off, and grabbed the towel from the rack. When she was dry, she walked into her bedroom, and surveyed the clothes she had arranged on her bed. The crisp white uniform was a stark contrast to the black lacy underwear. They should be perfect, she thought to herself.

First, the bra; a low cut shelf bra; it would emphasize the fullness of her breasts, leaving her nipples uncovered. She fastened the catch, and then adjusted each breast in their respective cups. She squeezed her arms together, and checked her appearance in the mirror. Perfect; her nipples and dark areolas were exposed above the lace. Then the crotchless panties. Once they she had them on, she sat on the edge of the bed, and examined between her legs with a hand mirror. Her pussy was smooth; she had shaved earlier that morning. Opening her legs wide, her wet slit was visible; the darker red of her opening, the bud of her clit, even her pee hole could be seen clearly. She was tempted to finger her pussy, to rub herself, but she didn’t have the time right now.

She put the garter belt on, then the long, white stockings, first putting a foot into one, pulling it over her heel, and then unrolling it up her leg to fasten the garter clips to the top. Already she could feel her juices starting to trickle down the inside of her thighs, and her nipples were big and hard, the areolas all crinkled.

She stepped into the uniform, pulling it up and putting her arms into the sleeves. She didn’t do all the buttons up, but left the top open enough to expose the tops of her breasts. She undid another button, and looked in the mirror. “No, that’s too much,” she said to herself. “I can see each nipple; I don’t want to expose that much.”

Looking at her appearance in the mirror, she smiled at herself. Sometime soon, they would be changing from the traditional nurses’ uniform to the more practical, but less attractive scrubs. Even now, when she was in theatre she would pull a pair over her dress – more so to avoid some of the less pleasant fluids from splashing her. But when there was a patient that needed “special attention”, the traditional uniform was much more ... much more stimulating.

She thought that maybe that night, she should try to take the hem up an inch or two; not so much that her crotch would always be on show, but high enough so that should she bend over the right way, if people were looking they could see. The thought of being a shameless exhibitionist made her pussy tingle, and she felt more wetness start to flow.

Once at her station, one of the patient call lights came on.

“Nurse Bridgette here, how can I help you,” she said to the microphone.

“Um, Bridgette ... nurse ... its Mr. Ray, in room 103. I need to ... um, I need to pee, and can you help me?” the patient said, sounding rather embarrassed.

She smiled to herself; why did men get so embarrassed about having to pee? It was a perfectly natural bodily function. She headed down the hall to his room, got a clean plastic urinal jar, and stood next to the bed.

“So, you need to pee?” she asked. “Let’s get these covers down.”

She pulled the bedcovers back, and untied the side of his gown.

“Okay, let’s have a look, shall we?” she said, pulling his gown open.

With one hand, she guided his prick into the top opening of the jar, holding the handle securely with the other. After some twenty seconds, with no results, she took the jar away.

“Do you need some assistance in getting it started?” she asked. “Sometimes the meds they give you make it hard to start.

“I’m sorry, Bridgette,” he said. “Maybe I called you in for no reason at all; but I felt like I really needed to go.”

“Don’t worry, I know what to do,” she said.

Pulling the jar to one side, she bent over his body, placing his knob in her mouth. She gently sucked his knob, and pressed the tip of her tongue right on his pee hole. He moaned softly as she massaged his prick, encouraging him to start flowing. Just before he started, she pulled his prick from her lips, and pushed the mouth of the jar over his knob. Just in time, too; a huge jet of hot pee spurted into the urinal jar. She held his prick in place, stroking the sides of his shaft with her fingers. Her other hand was cupped underneath the jar, and she could feel the heat of his pee through the plastic.

She felt his hand slide up the inside of her legs; brushing her wet slit through the opening of her panties. This was what she wanted; when the patients couldn’t contain their desire for her any longer. She closed her eyes as she felt his finger circling around her wet opening, then moving up her slit to rub her clit. She shuddered as she felt him touch her pee hole; she would have to add to the jar’s contents if he kept doing that.

Finally, Mr. Ray’s flow had stopped. She took the jar from his prick, setting it to one side. Leaning over him, she licked his knob, tasting the tangy flavor of the droplet remaining on his it. Getting up on the bed, she knelt astride his waist, and with one hand pulled her skirt up, and positioned the urinal between her legs, pressing the opening to her wet lips, making sure it was positioned so that her pee hole was right in the center.

“My turn to pee now,” she said. “Do you want to watch me pee for you?”

“Uh huh,” he replied, his eyes fixed on her pussy.

Bridgette closed her eyes, God, this was what she loved. If the top of the urinal jar was any smaller, she could easily slide it right up inside her pussy, she felt that wet and open. But right now, there was another, more desperate need to attend to. She felt the tingling hot flow as her pee started to gush; the hissing sound was very loud, and she could hear the splashing noises as she added to the hot pee already in the jar. God, she hoped it wouldn’t overflow! Shit, there was no chance of stopping, now she had started.

Finally, her bladder was empty – at least for now. She put the very full jar to one side, setting it on the table, and looked down. He was stroking his very erect cock, no doubt turned on by her show. Time for him to give her the pleasure she craved; she moved up so that she was straddling his face, and with her fingers, she spread her moist labia open. No doubt he and a close up view of her pussy; she moved a finger around her wet slit, rubbing her sensitive clit, then down, around her opening, spreading her juices over her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.