Bangable Blond Bimbo - Cover

Bangable Blond Bimbo

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Romantic Sex Story: What you look like doesn't always match who you really are.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Prostitution   .

Bree sure looked like a bimbo. Blond hair, bounteous boobs, bubble butt, Barbie face. She could act the part too and sometimes had reason to. She thought of the play-acting as kind of a disguise.

The real Bree had an IQ of 154 and was well along on her doctorate in astrophysics. It was a matter of money. She came from a financially deprived background and had no luck with scholarships at the graduate level even though she’d scored a few getting through lesser degrees.

Having been abused in several relationships with men, she’d found a good one with Melody, a slightly plump and slightly homely brunette. They currently lived together in a four-bedroom house that Melody had inherited which was on public transit to the campus Bree was enrolled in. Very convenient. Also convenient for campus visitors who needed a place to stay. Becoming a Bed and Breakfast worked well for the other three bedrooms and kept Melody well occupied.

Bree needed a source of income for books, tuition, fees, and paying her share of household expenses, let alone a bit of spending money. With class and dissertation involvement, any regular job was difficult if not impossible.

There was one obvious source of income. One of her boyfriends had worked diligently to get her to spread her legs for cash and she’d tried it a couple of times. Not bad but not like caring copulation either. But for her own support, that might be different.

Melody wasn’t very interested in cocks, enjoying her time with Bree’s luscious body, but reflected that it might help with the B&B’s mostly male clientele. How to structure it though? They came up with a “premium” package that would be offered to regular visitors who they knew were trustworthy since prostitution was hardly legal. Time would be limited and condoms required. Banging a beauty like Bree would surely be a draw.

How do I know this? I represent a company that makes advanced imaging systems for astrophysics research. A stroke of fortune had placed me at this bed and breakfast for several days while my campus contact and I worked through some bid specifications for a big project. In chatting with Bree after breakfast the second day we discovered our common link. She’d asked why I was visiting and her eyes lit up when she heard. That opened up our common bond and she asked if we might visit more after dinner. How could I refuse that? I’d not been in even a casual relationship in a while with my travelling.

When I got back from dinner I asked Melody where Bree was and she said she’d let her know I was back. It was maybe 8pm when Bree knocked on my door and she was wearing just a robe which surprised me a bit. I offered her some of the whiskey I travelled with and she graciously accepted it.

Our talk reactivated some memories I had from when I was in my Masters program. Not having the money to go more than year beyond it, I’d taken this job and was doing well. It had its intellectual stimulation but wasn’t like doing my own research.

There were a number of questions I wanted to ask her but she was quite skilled at taking control of the conversation. I did determine that she was in her very early thirties, not far from me. She learned more about my educational and romantic history, or lack of it.

The next night, my last, she sought me out rather late, clad in her robe again. When I commented on that she gave me an odd look and said it worked best for her in the evenings. Then she took charge again. “I’ve really enjoyed getting to know you and hope you will be back again with this project. Before you leave though there is something I want to ask. Would you like to have me spend the rest of tonight here with you?” And then she looked at me expectantly.

I was a bit startled by this generous offer. After a pause I simply nodded and she stood up and dropped her robe. OMG, what a lovely body! She walked over and planted a long, wet kiss on the still reacting me. I put my arms around her and then stepped back and began undressing.

That night was indescribable, by far the most sensual I’ve ever spent with a naked woman. When I awoke after dawn she was gone, off to school. I was told by Melody who gave me her own unusual look and said she’d look forward to my next visit.

Over the next three weeks I sent several emails to Bree with no response until I told her that we’d won the contract and I’d be returning soon. I got a simple “Looking forward to it”.

I negotiated a contract long-term price for a room with Melody because the project would take six months and I had a key role in it. I put many of my meager belongings in storage and dropped the month-to-month lease on the small furnished apartment I’d been living in. The company was picking up my living expenses for a while.

The first night I got settled in and hoped Bree would stop by ... and stay! She did the former but brought some wine and said we had to talk. OK, I’d do that.

“Now that you are going to be here for a while there are some things you need to know. First of all I’m glad you are back. We connect really well and I need that. The other is why you see me in a robe so much. I have been struggling to pay my school expenses. This program means everything to me as you know. The way to make the money I needed coordinated with Melody’s need to increase her B&B business. We have been offering a premium stay which is double the regular price. It is only offered to clients we’ve gotten to know and could trust. Basically, they get a half-hour of my time, usually starting about nine o’clock, in their room to do anything with me that doesn’t cause pain. Yes, anything.”

Again, I was a bit stunned. No wonder the robe since she would most likely be naked for those sessions like she had been with me.

While I absorbed this she continued, “Men use condoms and there are a few women too. I usually do one or two clients a night but occasionally three like our last night together.”

“But you didn’t put a condom on me,” I protested.

“I didn’t charge you either. I need some emotional closeness to go with the physical once in a while. Don’t you?” I had to nod. “Can you accept this?” Now it was thrown back on me.

I was quiet for a bit with a whirling head. How did I feel? I sure was attracted to her on several levels and why should that change? It was her body and I had no claim or commitment. I looked her in the eye and stuttered, “I g ... g ... g ... guess so.”

She moved towards me rapidly, shedding her robe. “I’ve missed you and want your loving...” I was smothered in hot kisses and tight hugs and pulled back to remove my garments. It was a repeat of my last night with her but I sure had some different thoughts as I stroked in that delightful and well-used pussy. There were the erotic ones of fucking such a sexy woman but mixed in were the jealous ones of the possessive male. Both got me harder so our screwing was very intense. It still felt just as good and I got to shoot my stuff there, unlike the other visitors.

She held me close as we calmed down, “Felt like you really enjoyed that. I sure did. Please don’t hesitate to share your feelings with me. I know you will have them just like I do and I want to understand you. This is not all fun fucking for me, I want you to know. Much of it is like a job. By the way I had my tubes tied for my twenty-fifth birthday as a gift to myself. I realized I’m more a career woman than a mom.”

Those thoughts were intermittently on my mind during the day and much more so after dinner. I was paying extra to have dinner at the B&B so spent time with both hostesses then. Sometime between nine-thirty and ten my door would open and I’d see Bree uncover her just-used loveliness. She’d often stay in my bed until the early hours, wanting real and complete closeness.

Weekends we did things together like regular lovers. She knew lots of things to do and places to go which made my stay very interesting. Much of her time, though, was spent on her dissertation and I could be a little bit of help, mostly questioning and proofing what she wrote. I had the general idea of her research but my background was rusty. One nice thing was that when her head would get all wound up she’d pull me to the nearest bed and screw off the tensions. I’d never had such an active sex life!

Things went pretty smoothly the first month. I got more and more comfortable with her “work”, mostly by not thinking about it. Then that old inevitable, “change”, happened.

“I’d like you to meet Carl, a former boyfriend of mine. Our paths separated a couple of years ago. This is a surprise for both of us.” I was introduced as her current boyfriend. He took us both to dinner and I mostly listened as they caught up. She told me that a physical separation for his job and her schooling had caused them to separate, nothing else. He was going to be there for three nights. I sensed she wasn’t sure what might happen while he was there.

Bree came to me as usual after servicing the one other guest and we copulated without talking. When we finished, she said, as I had feared, “I’d like to spend some time with Carl and then Melody who is feeling a bit neglected with all the attention you get.” What could I say? We had no commitment, after all. I didn’t wish her well and fell asleep with the thought that she would have sex with three different men and a woman that evening. What a hottie!

I visited with Carl, keeping my cool, at breakfast. Bree was already gone to campus as usual. He was on a sales call to a nearby corporation and had chosen this place because, like me, he preferred it to a sterile hotel. He knew Bree had moved to this town for school but didn’t expect to find her so easily. I could tell he was feeling a bit awkward since I had been introduced as her boyfriend. I also wondered if he knew about her work here at the B&B but I wasn’t going to say anything.

Over a cup of coffee after the breakfast was finished, Carl acknowledged the elephant in the room. “I see Bree hasn’t changed much. She was a bit of a free spirit when we were dating. It took some getting used to. Last night wasn’t the first time I was second.” OK, he didn’t know about the guest services. He continued, “Maybe I’m being a bit presumptuous since we barely know each other but time is short too. I’d like to propose something I thought about when we were a couple. It’s only a suggestion and I’ll understand if you aren’t interested.”

“Go ahead. I’ll at least listen.”

“How would you feel about teaming up on her tonight? I doubt she’d resist, knowing her, and I think it would be an unforgettable experience for all of us.”

“You mean us have sex with her together?” He nodded and I sat quietly, thinking. Perhaps most men think about that erotic scenario at one time or another but few get to experience it. Here was a nearly perfect opportunity. Finally, I responded. “It might work. Have you ever had sex with an audience? I haven’t.”

He grinned and said, “No, but I didn’t imagine myself as a silent spectator either. I’d bet she’ll keep both of us busy.” I grinned back.

So it was planned that when she came to my room that I’d text him and he’d slip in quietly. As soon as she was involved he’d make his presence known and we’d go from there.

It was a struggle to act like my usual self that night. I knew that there weren’t any other “special” guests so she would be full of sexual energy. In due time she came to my room and dropped her robe. I sent the prearranged message and put my phone down to welcome her into my arms. We began making out. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Carl silently enter. As usual things proceeded to copulation and I encouraged her to ride me. She knew that was one of my favorite positions too. As she sank fully on my rod, Carl knee-walked up behind her.

Bree was startled when she felt the bed motion and Carl’s hands reaching around to cup her boobs from behind. Then she grinned at me and turned her head for a hot kiss. Carl’s hands pleasured her all over, and I felt his fingers brushing against my shaft as he stroked her clit. One of Bree’s hands went around behind her to feel the erection that would fill her next.

It was difficult to hold back and I let my seed fly. She laid on top of me as I wilted and fell out. Carl managed to find a position where he could enter her wet spot as she made out with me and I was soon feeling her being pumped. By the time I heard his groan of release I was refilling and we moved to a side-scissors position so she could make out with him as I easily slipped in again. God, she was wet! I got to reach around and stimulate a big breast as I pumped and soon felt his refilled rod poking at her clit and even slipping between my hard cock and her upper thigh, being eager for more pleasure.

I’d always wondered how I’d feel with another erection nearby or involved and it was just an added erotic stimulus. With our prostates not under full tension we could try lots of things. Carl fondled my balls as my top arm went around both of the people in front of me.

Finally I pulled out to make a change of position. Bree took charge, as usual, and mounted Carl reverse cowgirl. She looked at me as she said, “I’ve always wanted to try this since I read about it. Put your cock in me alongside Carl’s.” It was a challenge but amazingly enough her pussy stretched enough to hold bot. Getting off without one of us popping out was the next challenge. We did it, though, and I experienced the memorable feeling of another cock dumping sperm in “my” woman.

I don’t think she got much sleep that night, what with two men competing to leave the most sperm deep in her welcoming pussy. The next morning, as usual, Bree was gone early. Carl was leaving and offered me his hand. “Thanks for being a good sport and I do wish you two well. I envy you having her in your life.” I concurred.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.