The Warden's Whore II - Cover

The Warden's Whore II

Copyright© 2020 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The following is a continuation of the previous story "The Warden's Whore" and takes up where that story left off. If you haven't read the first part of the story, please do as it will set the scene and characters so you will understand this part easier.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Rough   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Becky lay on her back on the warden’s desk with Hannah busily devouring her tender breasts. Becky was in heaven, enjoying Hannah’s hot mouth and warm tongue playing over her hard, stiff nipples.

She was moaning and writhing and grasping at the desk edge as the sensations began to take control of her mind. But as much fun as he was having watching Becky squirm, he knew she could do more. He didn’t want her to just squirm and moan ... he wanted her to beg!

Grabbing Hannah by her auburn hair, he pulled her off of Becky’s breasts, causing Becky to groan her disappointment. He pulled Hannah around to Becky’s head and made her stand there.

“I want you to hold this whore’s hands and don’t let them go. I’m going to have some fun with this one now!” he said grinning evilly.

He came around to her feet and, grabbing her legs just above the knees, he jerked them apart roughly. Becky gasped at the sudden harshness of his actions.

He began rubbing her mound just above her clit. He gently caressed her abdomen and trailed his fingertips down her thighs and around her dampening slit, being careful not to touch her where she wanted touched the most.

“So you think you want to be my whore, do you? You think you can be a proper whore and do what it takes to please me?” he asked.

He wasn’t expecting any real answer from her, he was really just wanting to get her passions fired up and he knew that working her mind as well as her body was the quickest way to get her to the state he needed her in.

Warden Taylor was a very smart man – he knew a lot about psychology and he had a lot of experience in dealing with people. He also knew a thing or two about how to get inside a woman’s head and what made them ... compliant.

Becky moaned her reply as she twisted on the table, fighting against Hannah’s grip on her arms and the warden between her legs. She had no hope of escaping and if she had, she knew she would be in serious trouble.

Besides, her own desires were more powerful than her will to escape. She wanted his touch, she wanted to be teased and used. She had not had anything get her this excited in a very long time and she had no intention of doing anything to spoil it.

Warden Taylor teased and toyed with her, his touch always coming maddeningly close to her special spot but never quite touching it.

He circled her pussy with a fingertip and raked his fingers down the insides of her thighs, occasionally giving the tender flesh a playful slap just to add a little spice to his sport.

Becky opened her legs wider, inviting him to take advantage of her, hoping he would end his incessant teasing and take her.

“Please, sir ... please don’t tease me...” she whined rolling her hips at him. She licked her lips and tossed her head to and fro as he worked her.

He smiled, “What’s wrong, whore, don’t you like the way I play with your pussy? Perhaps I should stop then,” he said, and withdrew his hand. He stood there for a moment, watching her.

“Oh sir! I didn’t mean ... oh please don’t stop! Please, please, please!” she whimpered, raising her head to look at him.

“Okay, you don’t want me to tease you, but then you do. What is it you want, whore? Make up your mind!” he said, feigning anger.

“I want ... oh God sir, please...” she said, still trying to resist surrendering completely.

Tired of her games, Warden Taylor roughly pushed her off the desk and she fell ungracefully to the floor with a thud. He swiftly moved to grab a handful of her short blond hair and dragged her by it to the chair she had been sitting in earlier. He planted her in it without letting go of her hair, then he pulled her head back to look at her face.

“You are a cockteasing little cunt! You sit there and watch while I show you what it is to be a proper whore. You can play with that pussy but don’t you dare fucking cum!” he sat at her.

Without waiting for her reply, he quickly walked over to Hannah and brought her around to the side of the desk so Becky could get a good view. “Now whore, let’s show this little cunt what I want from my whores!” he said.

He pushed her face down onto the desktop and kicked her legs apart.

“Becky will watch as I fuck you, but she may not be able to see everything clearly. So I want you to tell her just what I am doing to you and how good it feels to have my cock tearing your pussy up. Use your words and tell her just what you are feeling and thinking, understand?” he said.

“Yes, sir,” she said, getting a grip on the edge of the table. She knew she would need it.

He knelt down behind the woman draped over the edge of his desk. Hannah was already trembling with anticipation and he could smell the desire coming from her core.

She was well acquainted with his ability to drive her mad with lust and in the mood he was in, she was really in for a struggle if she was to do as he said and narrate his actions to Becky. She gathered herself against the oncoming battle and prepared for a wild ride.

“You sure do have a pretty little pussy, whore,” he said, as he pulled her ass cheeks apart.

He spread her cheeks so wide it opened her pussy as well and he could see the pink wetness that lay in wait for him. He saw the glistening drops of her juices coating her pussy walls and pooling in a little lake of sweetness at the bottom of her flower. He inhaled her musky aroma and Hannah quivered.

“Thank you ... sirrr...” she moaned in a soft voice.

He leaned in and lapped up some of her sweetness with the tip of tongue. Hannah felt his tongue touch her and it sent a tiny bolt of electricity up her spine. She gasped as he began his work and Becky could see her grip on the table tighten.

Hannah laid her head down on the table and Becky could see the exquisite pleasure Warden Taylor was giving her. Hannah’s eyes were closed and her mouth was frozen in an “O” as he buried his tongue deep in her recesses. Hannah moaned her delight as she pushed her hips back at him, hoping to drive that tongue deeper into her.

“ooooh, sir ... Oh god that feels sooo good...” Hannah moaned aloud. She wriggled her ass as he licked her slit again.

“I told you to tell HER how you felt! I know what I’m doing to you!” he said, pulling his face back and smacking her ass so hard that sound echoed off the office walls loudly.

Hannah squealed at the blow, arching her back and slamming her hips into the desk then responded “Yes sir!”

He went back to his work eating her pussy from behind. But now he began toying with her clit in addition to his tongue-fucking, rolling the swollen nub between his fingers and lightly tugging on it. Hannah was delirious.

“Oh fuck! Becky he is playing with my clit! Oh shit! Fuck his tongue is sooo wonderful! Oh my GAWD!” she said, as she arched her back, gritting her teeth as the sensations began to consume her. Becky could see Hannah’s thighs trembling with the strain and her breathing had turned into heavy panting by now.

Becky was having her own breathing troubles, though. Sitting in the chair, she had been fingering her now dripping pussy – all the while watching Hannah’s reactions to what she was going through.

Hannah’s moans and panting and squirming on the table had set Becky’s imagination reeling, and she was having great difficulty controlling her lustful urges as well. Becky added her voice to the cacophony that was created from the moans and whimpers, sighs and squishing of fingers and tongues in drenched pussies.

He looked over at the blonde girl sitting in the chair, her eyes closed as her fingers flew over her clit. Becky had her legs spread wide and she was slumped down in the chair, trying to get the best angle for her hand. Warden Taylor smiled as he watched Becky for a moment.

STOP WHORE!” he commanded gruffly. Becky’s eye snapped open and she saw he was talking to her. She instantly removed her shaky hands and gripped the sides of her seat to prevent them from straying back to her pussy.

The frustration and disappointment was plain to see on her face and she sat silent but trembling like a guitar string that had just been plucked. A whimper of need eminated from her, even as she tried to suppress her emotions.

Turning back to Hannah, he resumed his meal of her tight, pink pussy. He licked and lapped and poked at her hole with his tongue, exploring her depths and toying with her fat swollen lips and flicking rapidly over her clit as Hannah narrated to Becky the wonderful feeling she was having.

He continued to tongue-fuck her, teasing her until she couldn’t stand it anymore. Her very sanity was at stake and she was about to lose her grip on this world.

“Ohhh God ... Ohhh God ... Please, sir! Oh please fuck me ... fuck me PLEASE!” she pleaded with him.

But Warden Taylor wasn’t quite ready for that yet. He wanted to tease her a bit more first. His plan was to tease and frustrate her until she would promise him anything if he would just stop tormenting her and fuck her already!

He brought Hannah to the edge of her orgasm over and over, and each time he denied her that orgasm, leaving her panting and unfulfilled. She groaned her dismay as he stopped his pleasuring her just as she was about to fall over the edge into that sweet rapturous abyss.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity to Hannah, he had tired of teasing her. He raised up from her pussy and as he continued to finger her drooling pussy with one hand, he unfastened his belt and trousers with the other.

Once his belt was unbuckled he pulled his pants and boxers down, showing Becky the cock she had once turned down. She looked in awe at the tool he sported as he gripped the huge, stiff shaft.

“Now whore, I am going to fuck this sloppy cunt and you are going to tell Becky here how good it feels to be stuffed with all this cock!” he growled to Hannah.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.