Deep South Growing Up - Cover

Deep South Growing Up

Copyright© 2020 by old horndog

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a story of a young man that might or might not be me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Coercion   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Farming   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   Oral Sex  

Have you ever fucked so much that you strained yourself, well that is what happened to me? When JL and I left the Grinsted place I was whooped, JL wasn’t much better, but I had started my day with Josh waking me up jacking me off then not more than an hour later he’s down on his knees sucking me off. Then working up a sweat cleaning the horse stalls. Loading a trailer with bales of hay and off to the Grinsted place unloading the hay, then after several more cums. The trip back we were both quiet, I was so tired I dozed off and almost fell off the fender, if JL hadn’t grabbed me. And the trip only took 15 or 20 minutes to get back to the farm.

I was whipped, I didn’t think my dick would ever get hard again. JL backed the trailer under the shed, then said don’t you ever tell what we done today, might get JL killed us black men ain’t supposed to be fucking white women, but white women just love JL’s dick, then he laughed. I promised I wouldn’t tell anyone. When you learn to drive the tractor, you will be taking hay and other things to Mrs. Grinsted and you can bet you are going to be one fucked little white boy. Now you better get in that house and get you some food cause you gona need your strength.

At the mention of food my belly started sending signals thinking my throat been cut. Food was the last thing that had been on my mind since my last meal. I took off in a hurry to get my supper. I went in the kitchen door after scrapping my brogans good. No one was in the kitchen, I thought that it was going to be a long time until breakfast. I was about to turn and leave when Aunt Marie, said where you going Donnie, ain’t you hungry, I am bout starved to death Aunt Marie. Well you ain’t sitting at my table stinking like a race hoss. Git your self a bath and change into them clean overalls, leave them nasty clothes in the washroom so I can get them cleaned up. So, down the hall I went as I past Joyce’s room she was laying across her bed wearing short short’s couldn’t help noticing that Joyce would probably have her Mama’s ass, Joyce looked up and in her haughty way said well if you ain’t you special, Ma don’t usually let the help use our bathroom, well hello Miss Joyce Ise am so happy that you have recovered yo voice. I thought you had lost it fo good, in my best negro sounding voice. Im so glad yall don’t mind the hired help in the house. Come to think of it, I seem to remember that this old poor boy might be your cousin.

Then saying don’t yo ma let you out of the house to get some sun. I passed on by, the next door led into her bathroom, I heard Joyce holler Mama that nasty boy’s in my bathroom. From the looks of the bathroom she hadn’t picked up any of her clothes. I pushed them aside uncovering her pink underwear. I picked them up and noticed a slight stain right where her pussy would rest against her panties. For some reason I held her panties to my nose and inhaled, and damn I felt a slight stirring in my wore out dick, thinking I bet she never had even a finger in that pussy. Taking another sniff, I dropped them back on the floor, stripped off and examined my dick pulled the foreskin and felt a little pain, no wonder I thought with as much as po dick been abused. Dropped my jeans stepped in the shower turned on the hot water then the cold and washed the cum sent off along with 2 days of sweat and grime. I even used some shampoo to wash my greasy hair, it felt so good getting clean. Then it dawned on me I didn’t have any clean clothes, to late to worry about that now. I smiled as I grabbed the only towel knowing Joyce would be pissed. I decided to slip on my jeans and nothing else, go find aunt Marie and ask if she was through with my overalls’ put on my shoes, then as I started to leave, picked Joyce’s panty stopped at her open door and tossed them right on her ass. Joyce turned saw her panty, turned red as I said you dropped something in the bathroom. Then before Joyce could come up with one of her better than you remarks, turned and set off to find Aunt Marie, she was watching something intently out the window, slipped behind her and looked over her shoulder and saw a big hound fucking a female hound, As I watched the hound knotted the bitch, turned stood ass to ass, that is when I noticed than Aunt Marie had one hand pressed against her pussy rubbing through her dress. I silently eased back to the kitchen door saying, are my overalls hemmed up yet. I startled her, preventing her from finishing herself off. Aunt Marie jumped and said Donnie you scared hell out of me. Then seeing all I had on was my jeans she smiled, said just finished them. Follow me to my sewing room, which was also the washroom. Picked up one of my overalls and said need you to try this on, ok will take one and go try it on. No Donnie I want to see how they fit, might have to do more, here I said my face turning bright red, yes here and now you ain’t got nothing I never saw before. I turned away dropped my jeans, my naked ass not 2’ from her. I reached back for the overalls, turn around Donnie, god I was embarrassed, come on boy I got other thing to do besides looking at your ass. I felt my dick harden knowing I couldn’t hide it. So, what the hell I turned around, damn boy you got a big dick. Aunt Marie moved forward forgetting my overalls in her left hand, her right hand slowly moved to my now brick hard on, she gently touched my dick sliding the skin completely off the head. I really thought that we were going to fuck right there in the sewing room. She stroked me until we heard Uncle Jerry calling Marie where you at and where is that boy. I don’t think I ever got overalls on so fast. Get on the stool Donnie, don’t face the door. Marie called out to Jerry back here making sure the pant legs are not to short. Jerry came storming in the door saying, I got to go into Lumberton and was going to see if the boy wanted to go. Jerry can’t you see the boy is wore out and hasn’t had his supper, ok no problem I will be gone a couple of hours. Jerry left, Marie went to the door and slid the bolt to lock us in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.