Deep South Growing Up - Cover

Deep South Growing Up

Copyright© 2020 by old horndog

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story of a young man that might or might not be me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Coercion   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Farming   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   Oral Sex  

The rest of the trip was uneventful that is till we got to Lumberton around 2 in the morning.

I had fell asleep until being roughly shaken by the old nasty dick bus driver saying last stop boy get up and come with me you got something to do. I had a sinking feeling that I knew what he wanted. I picked up my suitcase and followed him out. this time to a restroom that had colored over the door. When we got inside a huge black man was standing at the urinal with the first and biggest biggest dick I ever saw hanging out of his coveralls the bus driver told the black man boy you go on out of here. This youngun needs to be taught a lesson.

After the man left the old nasty bus driver pulled his dick out and said you know what to do. I knelt down I felt my dick surge filling out pushing against my jeans. The driver saw my bulge, saying damn boy what you got in your pants, my face turned bright red as he said well well let’s see what you got there boy. He slapped my face saying don’t make me tell you again I unsnapped my jeans pulled the zipper down and then my hard dick standing out twice as big as his. Stand up boy let me see what that queer from Dublin was working on. I stood up my dick stood out a full 8”. My my what we got here as he grabbed my dick with his rough hand. So this is what he was sucking on almost all the way to Dublin. As the old driver stroked my dick a strange look came over his face, he pulled me by the dick until he could sit on a commode. He pulled me closer to him then leaned over and started sucking my dick, I saw one of his hands working his little dick as he sucked on my dick. His teeth scraped my shaft, he pulled my dick out of his mouth then took his dentures out and put them in his pocket. When my dick went back in his mouth the only thing, I can relate the feeling to is a wet pussy. This old man grabbed my hips and pulled me in until his nose was against my pubic bone. Then he pulled out until just the head was in his mouth. Then I felt him tighten his jaws against my dick, then he worked it down his throat and back out he was scraping his gums back and forth, until it felt like I was about to explode my dick swelled up and just before I shot off he grunted he had jacked his self-off and left me hanging, get away from me you Satan little queer making me do sinful things like that. When he said all that humiliating stuff to me my dick had a mind of it’s on and exploded cum all over his face and shirt. He started cursing me while trying to wipe the cum off his face.

I pulled my jeans up not taking time to zip up just took off grabbing my suitcase as I went. As I ran out the door I turned right down the service alley, then around the back of the station and into a lighted shop area. The shop had 2 busses in the bays, I didn’t here any one so, I thought I could hide there. Just as I started past an open door I heard a deep voice say boy what you doin back here. I mean, it scared the hell out of me. He grabbed my arm saying what he do to you, I just shook my head saying nothing. He pulled me into the room lined with tools and lockers. First thing he asked me was what is your name boy. I was scared and blurted out Donnie Fullerton. The big black man said my name is James Lewis. Then turned me towards him and said you mean you that boy Mr. Fullerton was up here waiting on.

I shook my head yes. Mr. Lewis said well if this don’t beat all. I works on his farm part time when Ise needed. You atay with me so I can change wash up a little and I will take you out to the Fullerton’s place. He told me to have a seat and he would clean up and we could leave.

Mr. Lewis started undressing, all he had on was the coveralls and underwear. I tried not to stare. Mr. Lewis continued talking making me look at him. He was coal black and wasn’t any fat on his body. When he pulled his coveralls off and stood up facing me, he said boy me and you going to see a lot of each other so, I wants you to call me JL like most everyone do. I said yes sir Mr. JL. No sir to it boy just plain old JL. As I started at this huge black man, he said I am gona wash off good while ani’t no body round as he pulled his drawers off. Only time I gets to use the shower is when ain’t no one around. I must have been staring cause he said Donnie you never saw a naked man before, I shook my head no. That was when JL told me that he had seen what old Dan did. My face lit up red as a beet, I stuttered trying to hide my shame. First thing I said, was how the door was closed. JL said come over her stand on the bench reach up grab the top and pull up, and damn you could see right into the restroom.

JL being a foot taller than me could look over the wall just by standing on the bench. Jamal told me he saw Dan doing stuff to me. He heard that old man say something about someone sucking on you almost to Dublin. Now you tell JL what happen I already seen Old Dan doing stuff that he shouldn’t aught ta do to you.

I felt embarrassed and ashamed for what he had heard and seen. I said Mr. Lewis I don’t know how to explain it. Things just happened and I didn’t know how to stop it. JL said look at me boy. And don’t call me Mr. Lewis. He said boy are you one of them funny boys that likes other boys and men. I felt my face turn red, I felt scared and I said I didn’t know anything about being a funny boy. I told Jamal about the 2 dollars the man gave me to let him suck me through that hole in the restroom before I got on the bus and then about the same guy sitting next to me on the bus and gave me 3 more dollars to suck and jack me until we got to Dublin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.