Deep South Growing Up - Cover

Deep South Growing Up

Copyright© 2020 by old horndog

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a story of a young man that might or might not be me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Coercion   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Farming   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   Oral Sex  

After the fire was going good we took a break and ate the supper Josh had brought. Louie tried telling me something about Joss, best I could understand was he was the first white man he ever fucked. All the time he is talking Louie is rubbing his dick, pointed at me and said Donnie you do me again.

We got work to do Louie, I guess he understood, ok you do me again after we work. I just shook my head yes. His face lit up with a big smile. I checked to make sure the temperature was ok then checked to make sure we had enough wood cut. I called Louie showed him what I wanted, needed more wood split, showed him the stack and how much higher it needed to be. He just grinned and ok boss. I always liked to do a walk around in the barn to make sure the ventilation was good. I loved the smell of flu cured tobacco, a kind of sweet mellow smell.

I was surprised when I opened the door and saw Aunt Marie standing next to her auto. Looking at Louie who had stopped work and was staring at her. I waved then walked over and said hello, Aunt Marie whispered, is that big colored man ok? Louie is a retard (the term used back then). Marie told me she was hoping that JL was working that Jerry was off to Augusta and wouldn’t be back until the next day. I smiled and said so you want more of that big dick JL got. I got close to her and rubbed her breast, stop Donnie that big colored man is watching us.

Don’t worry about Louie then told her what JL had told me, about him being hung like a horse and being a retard not very verbal no worry about him telling tales. So, what does that mean Marie said? Well if you would like for me and you to mess around some, he could watch and jack off. You crazy Donnie but didn’t stop me from rubbing her tits. Pulling her close and kissing her, then pushed my hand up the back of her dress.

Found nothing but a naked ass, you crazy Donnie that man will see us. I opened the passenger side of her car told her to sit on the edge of the seat. No Donnie he will see us, all he will do is jack off, he won’t do anything else, unless you want him too. All the time she is protesting Marie is moving her ass onto the edge of the seat. I pushed her dress up and started rubbing her pussy. Marie was already wet, Donnie that man is watching you, I had managed to push my hand between her legs.

Marie moaned when my fingers found her clit, her legs spread giving me room to push my fingers inside as we kissed, I don’t know if it was the colored man watching us or just being horny, she was soaking wet. I unbuttoned the back of her dress, then popped her bra loose. Marie whispered in my ear, Donnie he has his dick out jacking off. I looked at Louie and said damn that is one big dick, he is thicker than JL.

I shoved 2 fingers up her pussy, my thumb rubbing her clit. Donnie he is jacking off, Donnie that dick is huge. I felt her clench on my fingers as she climaxed. Do you want him to come closer Marie so you can see it better? I moved Marie in front of me facing Louie raised the back of her dress up managed to release my dick and push it between her thighs. Continuing to rub her clit with one hand I waved Louie over, motioned for him to stop about 3 feet from Marie. The lighting was provided by a couple of flood lights, so Louie’s dick stood out.

Donnie that is the thickest dick I ever saw, touch it Marie just jack him off if you want to. I want to see you fucked by him. I had Marie lean forward and shoved my dick inside, causing her to climax. I waved Louie closer, whispering touch him stroke his dick for him. I had gotten so turned on that my cum shot filling her pussy, leaving her wanting more. Look at his dick Marie, don’t you want to feel it stretch that pussy.

I motioned Louie forward until his dick was almost touching Marie. I whispered touch it Marie, feel how thick his dick is. That dick will feel so good inside you, Marie said I don’t think it will fit Donnie, your pussy is slick with my cum so you won’t have any problem taking his dick. I saw Marie’s hand reach forward and wrap around his dick, oh god help me Donnie I have to have it in me. I turned Marie around had her lean her upper body across the seat, pushed her dress up exposing her ass. I was so tempted to pull Louie’s dick close enough to suck it some.

Then thought Marie I am going to make sure his dick is wet, just lay your head on the seat and close your eyes. I promise that he won’t hurt you. Louie moved closer I raised his dick and sucked the huge head leaving a lot of spit on it. I put my finger to my lips and made the shh movement. I guided Louie’s huge dick head against Marie’s ass then pushed it downward, rubbed around her pussy causing her to moan. I managed to get Louie’s attention and said over and over slow go slow.

I guided Louie forward his dick found the spot and pushed forward, I heard Marie Moan, Damn Donnie that dick head is to thick. I rubbed her shoulder and said relax just let his dick inside. Marie groaned and climaxed. I told Marie to push back on his dick, oh god Donnie it is so big I don’t know if I can take it. Louie pushed his dick causing Marie to groan, oh god that is just so thick,

Louie pushed again causing Marie’s pussy to clench Louie’s dick, Louie tensed I saw his eyes widen, saying something I couldn’t understand, a sudden push and his dick had filled Marie stretching the walls of her pussy, There was a constant oh god to big oh god, then Marie screamed as a huge climax hit her. Louie’s dick expanded inside her then flooded her with his cum.

I thought Louie was through, was I ever wrong, he pulled almost all the way out then started fucking Marie, taking long strokes, Marie went into a continuous climax. I have never heard a woman scream out fuck me, over and over. Louie was hitting bottom every stroke, his movements became faster a constant slapping skin against skin. My dick was brick hard, Louie fucked Marie for at least 10 minutes as fast as I have ever seen a man fuck a woman.

Louie groaned loudly grabbed Marie’s hips and shoved another ½” deeper. His cum exploded inside her, Marie must have passed out, Louie left his dick inside her for a minute until he stood and pulled out, leaving a trail of cum. I couldn’t help it, no sooner his dick was out than I shoved mine in the sloppy mess of her pussy, I loved it only took a few hard strokes and my cum joined Louie’s.

When I pulled my dick out a stream of cum followed. Marie raised her head tried to stand up her legs going weak, she almost fell I told her to stay put went and got a cloth wet it and came back only to see Louie stroking his again hard dick moving close to Marie. I stopped in front of Louie placed my hand on his chest looking into his blank face, stop Louie the woman is tired. The only words he understood I think was stop and woman.

Imagine a dick as thick as a Pepsi Bottle, and over 11” long, when I tried to reach around his dick there was about 1” between my middle finger and thumb. I got in front of Louie, used the wet cloth to clean Marie’s sloppy pussy. She managed to stand on weak legs, saying got to go got to go. I helped her around the car opened the door helped her in, said goodnight. Marie managed to get the car turned around and started back up the road.

Louie was still stroking his dick as I walked over to him saying Louie come help me with the fire box. Louie was completely focused on jacking off. I stood in front of him and said Louie if you want some more pussy you have to stop jacking off. Somehow, I managed to get through, he stopped stroking looked at me and said, Louie wants see you dick. Ok Louie after we get finished doing our work, I will show you my dick.

The hours passed slowly after Marie left, sometime around 3 am Louie said he was hungry. So, I opened the tool shed and took out 3 cans of sardines and some saltines. All we had to drink was water, which was ok with me. When we finished, we made the rounds checking the barn’s temperature. I felt the need to take a piss, so just moved away from the bard some and pulled out my dick, started pissing. When Louie was beside me.

Louie was saying let Louie see you dick. I finished and was about to put my dick up, when Louie grabbed my dick, me want Donnie’s dick. Now this was a first, I knew that Louie had fucked men, been jacked and sucked by men. I was surprised when Louie started jacking my dick. I turned to face Louie, my dick half hard thinking well I did say he could see it.

Louie stroked me for a minute then, again I was totally surprised when He dropped to his knees and took me in his mouth, Louie had been taught to suck dick by the best or maybe he only knew what the word suck meant. From the time my dick went into his mouth until I shot off down his throat. It was one long super sucking; he swallowed my full 8”. I had already shot off 3 times since coming to work, didn’t feel the need to cum again until Louie started working his magic.

To Louie it was all about getting the cum nothing else mattered. No slow work up to it, just one continuing suck no hands just mouth and throat. I stopped Louie long enough for me to drop my Overalls and underwear. It was if I had taken away his favorite candy as soon as I raised up after dropping my drawers, he was after my dick, no one had ever swallowed my dick like Louie. He mouth fucked my dick all I could do was stand there and watch my dick disappear over and over. Each time he took my dick down to my belly he would pause, then back until just the head was in his mouth. Then back down he went until his nose was against my belly.

What really got me off, was when he would come completely off my dick then just lunge forward, my dick hitting the back of his throat then down, until his nose was against my belly. He must have done this 20 times; I felt my balls tighten and knew the next trip down his throat I would be busting loose. Louie sank down my dick I grabbed his head and ground into him as my cum erupted.

I had been thoroughly mouth fucked, never had anyone do my dick like Louie could do it. A couple of hours later Louie wanted to do it again. I thought ok I had no intentions of Cumming again. I managed to get it across to Louie, he could do me again if he jacked off for me while he sucked me. This time I dropped my overalls and underwear stood in front of Louie; he had his dick out stroking slowly as he knelt in front of me.

This time Louie attacked my dick a little differently, he swallowed me and just held it as he jacked his dick, pulled off me completely stroked his dick some more then swallowed me again. Held it again as he stroked, that log of his. His mouth took me again this time it felt as if he was pulling the cum out of my balls. Nose against my belly stopped sucking just held my dick captive in his throat.

I closed my eyes thinking ok, he is going to get some more cum. Just when I was about to cum, my dick was left in the cold throbbing needing his throat on me again. As he took me down his throat again, I felt Louie’s hand on my balls then slip between my legs. He worked my dick a couple of times; at the same time, I felt his finger rubbing my ass. I have no idea where he learned how to suck dick. When his nose hit my belly I felt his finger shoved into my ass. Damn It hurt so good that whatever cum I had left my dick shooting down his throat. He wouldn’t let my dick go holding me in his mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.