10 May 2009 - Cover

10 May 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Lisa, Hanna, and Jennifer visit Dan. Cathy has an indecent proposal for her dad. Lisa loves pretending to be Dan's slutty wife, especially when she acts as if it's her birthday.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

The family continued their walk, with the girls only covering Dan’s hard cock if they had to. He carried the comforter from the car, and Lisa had some drinks as they returned to the maple tree.

“Can I borrow your phone, Mom?” Jenny asked.

She handed it to her. “What are you doing?”

“I’m deleting that woman’s phone number. We have a good thing going with Dan and his family, and I don’t want anyone messing with it. Can I, Mom?”

Lisa looked at Dan and said, “You’re my husband and father of our children; what should she do?”

“It might be interesting to find out what they have in mind. I have to agree with Jenny. As a family, we have a great thing going on, full of love and great sex.”

Jenny touched ‘delete’ and handed the phone back to Lisa.

“It’s my turn for Daddy to fuck me,” Hanna said, going to her back and spreading her legs.

“I hope you won’t be that easy of a fuck when you date boys,” Dan joked.

“No, Daddy, only an easy fuck for you.”


Dan lay sideways with his tongue and fingers, exploring her pussy. He felt warmth around his cock and looked to see Jenny sucking on it. He had Hanna go to her hands and knees and moved up behind her small ass. Like before, Lisa sucked on it for a moment, then guided the head into her daughter’s pussy.

He pressed gently, easily entering her deeper. Jenny moved around on her back, offering her pussy to her sister. Dan embraced Lisa to complete the foursome, their hands on Hanna’s ass.

“This is fun, Daddy. I like eating Jenny’s pussy while you fuck me.”

He placed his hand gently on Lisa’s throat and passionately kissed her. His tongue searched her mouth as his cock searched Hanna’s pussy. “I love us being a family like this,” she sighed.

“Eat Jenny’s pussy for me.” She did as asked, Dan, enjoying the incestual act.

Hanna wanted Dan facing her, so she turned around. His hard cock found its way back into her, and he continued at a slow, steady pace. The palms of his hands became her pillow as she accepted her lover’s thrusts. She guided his head down to suckle on each nipple.

“I’m yours when you’re ready. I love you, Daddy,” she whispered.

“I love you too,” he said in her ear.

Dan looked directly into her eyes as he increased his thrusts. Soon he could feel his pressure building. “Uhhh, uhhh, umph, uhhh!” He groaned.

“I love the sounds of you cumming in me, Daddy.”

They kissed, then she urged him down to each hard nipple. He began to kiss his way down her stomach, but Jenny motioned him out of the way. “I want to lick her pussy.”

Dan relented and moved out of the way. Before he could move to Hanna’s head so she could suck his cock clean, Lisa was on it, sucking hard and fast for every drop.

He lay on his back with Jenny and Hanna cuddling to each side. Lisa straddled his thighs and, pinning his arms, kissed him repeatedly. “Have I ever got plans for us later on,” she smiled.

They relaxed for a while, then Lisa drove them back home.


Sarg and Major were at the door to greet them as they entered. The dogs became excited, smelling the scent of sex between the girls’ legs. They pushed and poked their noses, trying to get a lick of Hanna and Jenny’s pussies.

“You three had better take a shower to clean up before Sarg and Major want to mate with you,” Dan joked.

“Have sex with a dog?” Jenny reacted.

“It’s actually quite satisfying,” Lisa let slip.

“Mom, you didn’t let their dogs fuck you, did you?” Hanna couldn’t believe it.

“Yes, I did, last October. Dan, Tina, and Bobbie, and I took Sarg and Major to the park, and they both fucked me.”

“Did you like it?”

“They were real animals, and can they ever fuck!” She joked. “They say that a dog is a man’s best friend. I don’t know about that; dogs their size can be quite good fuckers. Please don’t think less of me.”

“I don’t; I’m just imagining you on all fours and one of them fucking you,” Hanna said.

“Can’t you get a disease from a dog’s cock?” Jenny wondered.

“No,” Karen mentioned, greeting them with hugs and kisses.

“I understand that you had a little meeting with the women we know that want to have a baby with me.”

“Sorry, Karen, I happened to mention it when the subject of babies came up,” Lisa apologized.

“Daniel, my love, Lisa, Susan, and Sandra want to have a baby with you. Susan and Sandra are likely going to live together, and each wants a baby. Won’t it be better if you fathered their child instead of them using a sperm bank and never knowing anything about the donor?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.