The Stripper - Cover

The Stripper

by Eros Alban

Copyright© 2020 by Eros Alban

Erotica Sex Story: A Short Becky went to a strip club

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   Public Sex   .

Standard Rules and licensing applies.

This story comes from the depths of my mind.

I am not a professional writer just someone who like to put the dirty ideas in his head online for others to enjoy. I don’t care if you don’t like my style. If you don’t like what you’re reading, close the window and read something else.

Happy wanking.

His thick cock was pounding into me in time with the beat of the club song. I don’t think that he realized or planned it, but it was causing me to cum wildly, creaming his cock.

“Oh fuck you dirty whore, I’m cumming now!” Rob screamed in my ear. I could barely hear him over the music even with him that close, but I could feel him explode inside my wet cunt. His cum was hot and there was a lot of it. He kept shooting and shooting, filling me up.

“Fuck Becky, I love you. What a sluty whore you are. Take my fucking cum right here on the dance floor.”

It was Jeanie’s birthday and the girls wanted to take her to the Raw Hide. It was a male strip club with the hottest guys. We had been bar hopping and it everyone was already buzzed, so I didn’t bother saying that I knew Rob was working tonight. By the time he came on stage everyone was drunk, high and horny enough that no one noticed who he was.

After a few songs Rob came to join us at our table and right away Mary paid him to dance with me. She said it was because I was staring so hard at him. The dance floor was dark and his cock was so hard. Rob asked if he needed a condom as he pulled up the bottom of my dress. I told him he didn’t need one as I pulled out his large dripping cock. It was so hard. I moaned as he exposed my firm breasts while sliding into me.

Rob the stripper didn’t know I was fertile on his raw cock. For over an hour Rob fucked me hard. My girlfriends didn’t know this stripper was fucking me in the middle of the club where anyone could and many were watching him fuck me and fill me with his fertile seed in public.

Back and home my Mom and Dad didn’t know my brother Rob was working as a stripper, let alone fucking his own sister, publicly at the strip club, raw, and making a baby this very night.

My little brother Rob who had been stripping, was currently fucking me hard and cumming deep inside my raw fertile womb. When we left I knew we were gonna go back to my apartment and keep fucking tonight. If Rob didn’t knock me up tonight I’m gonna ask him tomorrow morning to move in so that he can do it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.