A Flash of Mom's Flesh - Cover

A Flash of Mom's Flesh

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sarah didn't know why she wanted to do it and couldn't resist. She had to lift her skirt and expose herself; even though her son and nephew were watching. How will she handle the fallout from her action?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Sarah wondered if she should tell Karen. She bubbled with pleasure, wanting to tell someone how fantastic she felt. She couldn’t tell her sister about being fucked gloriously, day after day, by her son and Keith. She didn’t know what Karen’s reaction would be to that. But she knew that Karen knew she didn’t date, go out with a man. If she told, her sister would suspect where she was getting so much cock, and start to question her, and then it would all come out.

Karen, dressed in a white, tight skirt and pale blue blouse, was watching Sarah closely. She sat at the opposite end of the couch, her knees crossed, swinging one foot, shod in a white high heel. Her legs were lovely in flesh-toned nylons. She was beautiful.

Sarah felt dowdy next to her sister. She had been cleaning house, wearing an old, faded housedress, with a scarf over her hair. She had no makeup on, but was still lovely. Her housedress had a tear near one tit, and the flesh showed, letting Karen knew she was braless.

“You’re calmer lately, Sarah,” Karen said. “Maybe the other day was what YOU needed after all.” Sarah smiled, unable to stop the shine in her eyes.

“I think you’re hiding something from me,” Karen said. “What are you using, a broom handle, or did you find yourself a nice dildo?”

“I don’t like those things,” Sarah said, although she had never used one in her life. “Nor a broom handle, either.”

Karen searched her sister’s face, smiling softly. She turned on the couch, bringing a foot underneath her body, her white skirt hiking halfway up her thigh. Sarah could not resist looking, and saw the shadow of her older sister’s panties, the creamy expanse of her slender thigh above the top of her nylon.

She wasn’t at all surprised to feel the slight lurch of her cunt. She ran her tongue over her lips, slowly, lifting her eyes to Karen’s.

Karen saw the inviting gesture, and gave Sarah a nervous smile.

“Sarah ... what I did the other day,” Karen said softly, “It was to help you.”

“I know,” Sarah answered. “And don’t think I don’t appreciate it, because I do. But...”

Karen saw the steam in her younger sister’s eyes. When Sarah glanced beck at her thigh, she understood, and gave her sister a small, hesitant smile. “Do you want to do it again?”

“I need a bath,” Sarah whimpered, pulling her shoulders back, her firm fits pushing against her housedress.

“No...” Karen said, and drew her knee higher, her white skirt sliding almost to her lap, just above her nylon. “Where’s Jimmy?”

“With Keith.”

“When will he be home?”

“Later,” Sarah said, running her tongue over her lips again as she looked at the skimpy crotch of her sister’s panties.

“Much later, I hope,” Karen said, and pushed her hand outward.

Sarah leaned forward, and her sister cupped her tit, gently fondling it, feeling the nipple burn into her palm. “Karen, should we?”

“That depends on what we should,” her sister replied in a husky voice.

“I don’t want ... need, a finger-job now,” Sarah said.

They looked into each other’s eyes for a long time, then Karen asked, “What do you need, then?”

Sarah ran her tongue over her lips once more. “Karen, have you ever ... you know?”

Karen shook her head, her shimmering hair gleaming. “No, not that, only with my fingers.”

“Would you...”

“Maybe...”

Karen’s hand moved down Sarah’s shivering body, along her thigh, then under the housedress, stroking the smooth flesh of Sarah’s thigh.

Sarah drew in her breath, her cunt pulsating wetly while her sister caressed her bare flesh. This time she had to touch, too. She slipped across and closer to Karen, and when her hand moved up the nyloned thigh to the hot flesh above, the two sisters’ lips met, a long, writhing kiss. When Karen slowly pushed her tongue into Sarah’s mouth, Sarah moaned and began to suck on it, her hand darting into Karen’s crotch, feeling the drenched panties.

“You’re hot, Karen,” she murmured, sliding her fingers along the slit of her sister’s cunt outside her panties. “Hot and wet. Maybe you’re not getting enough, either.”

Karen’s hand pushed into Sarah’s crotch, feeling the naked, hairy pussy. Her fingers rubbed at the distended clit. making Sarah wiggle, getting her hand inside her sister’s panties to feel her wetness.

“We ... I want it!” Karen gurgled.

“I do, too!” Sarah gasped, and pulled her hand from under her sister’s skirt. “Let me unbutton this.” She opened Karen’s blouse, then removed it.

Karen’s tits bulged over a lacy bra, and as Sarah opened it, the creamy tits spilled out, high and wide, firm, with candy-pink nipples jutting in stiffness. Sarah was the aggressor this time, and she sobbed softly as her mouth greedily sucked from one nipple to the other. Karen purred with pleasure, stuffing her tit deeply into her younger sister’s mouth.

Sarah lifted her mouth, her eyes blazing with passion.

“No fingers this time, Karen,” she whispered softly.

“No,” came her sister’s whispered reply as she worked at Sarah’s dress. “No fingers this time.”

They undressed each other slowly, hands nervous, breathing deeply with eagerness. Sarah soon sat naked, with Karen wearing her nylons and garter belt. They gazed at each other’s body, both of them slender and beautiful.

“Me first,” Sarah said, licking her lips as she slipped from the couch and sat on the floor at Karen’s feet. She pushed at her sister’s knees, and they parted easily. Looking between the nyloned thighs, seeing the softly haired cunt, Karen’s straining clit, Sarah wondered about herself. She was anxious and hungry to try new combinations of flesh.

As she caressed the smooth thighs of her sister, Karen slowly scooted her ass to the edge of the cushions, her eyes blazing with heat, her hand running through Sarah’s hair. Sarah turned and kissed her sister’s nyloned knee, the tip of her tongue licking slowly. She listened to Karen’s soft mewls and watched her, ass writhe as her tongue reached the top of the nylons. Sarah paused for just an instant, then licked at the hot flesh, tasting, twirling her tongue. Her hands slid along the outside of Karen’s thighs to her hips, caressing softly. She moved her tongue along the side of the bubbling slit, through the soft, curling hair, even through the thick hair at the top of the slit. She inhaled the delicate, arousing scent of her sister’s clean, fresh cunt. She drew back and stared at the pink wetness, the flesh of Karen’s clit so smooth looking, glistening with slippery wetness, her clit pulsating with hardness.

“Oh, Sarah!” Karen crooned, gently pulling at Sarah’s head.

Sarah let her sister pull her face close to her cunt, her tongue running over her lips again. She closed her eyes, and kissed the wet slit very tenderly. She felt Karen’s body jerk as her lips touched her pussy, heard the soft moan. The pressure on the back of her head increased, and Sarah didn’t resist when Karen pulled her face into her cunt tighter. The fiery wetness smashed against her lips, and Sarah kissed it, letting her mouth open slightly. The tip of her tongue slithered out, and fucked about Karen’s clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.