Hot Husband - Cover

Hot Husband

Copyright© 2020 by JavaBlack

Chapter 6: Louisa's Back!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Louisa's Back! - I enjoy watching my husband with other women, then join in.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory  

It was a great relief when Louisa’s assignment was over and she returned to us. While Wallace and I wanted to immediately strip her bare and have our way with her, we restrained ourselves long enough to have a nice dinner out and dancing.

I was so turned on that I’m surprised that they didn’t spray air freshener all over me, until I finally dragged them out of the club, and climbed into the back seat with Louisa.

I hiked my dress up to my waist, ripped my panties off, and Louisa dove in to do what she does so well. Wallace was barely out of the parking lot before I had my first orgasm, and dear Louisa never stopped until I had my fourth just as we were pulling into the driveway.

I was so turned on that I didn’t even pull down my dress as I made a mad dash to the front door. Fortunately, there was only one person out walking his dog, heading in the other direction, so he couldn’t see anything, right?

I tugged my dress down while Wallace fumbled with the keys. When he finally pushed the door open we nearly fell into the house as he and Louisa broke down laughing at my dishevelment.

I tried to maintain my dignity as I strode to the stairs, but it was hard when I fell off one of my heels, which only brought more laughter. I threw one at Wallace, and was about to throw the other at Louisa, when I broke down in my own fits of laughter.

We made our way upstairs, and after showering (separately), we piled into the bed for a sexy romp.

Without formally discussing it, we had formed a thruple. While Louisa still had her own place, she spent nearly every weekend with us, from Friday evening though Sunday evening. She even kept some of her office attire at our house in case she stayed over Sunday night.

We knew it was time to really talk about what we were doing one Saturday night as we were lying in bed with Louisa between us.

She turned to Wallace, stroked his cheek, and said, “I love you.”

She then turned to me, stroked my cheek, and said the same thing.

Without even looking at each other, Wallace and I said, “We love you, too.”

“Wallace,” I said, “I don’t want to play the game anymore.”

Louisa sat up in a panic.

“You don’t want me?” she cried.

I took her in my arms, patting her back gently.

“No, Sweetie, you misunderstood me. We had two reasons for the game. The first was to give Wallace an outlet for his enormous sex drive, that I simply couldn’t handle. The second was to satisfy my desire to watch. With you here, we don’t need the game for that.”

She pulled away from me and started to get out of bed.

“So you’re just using me. Well, I’m nobody’s sex toy.”

I gently pulled her back as Wallace rubbed her back.

“You still don’t get it. You’re not a sex toy. You’re our lover, and I don’t mean just in the physical sense. Wallace and I love you. We’re in love with you.”

She looked to Wallace who smiled, nodded his head, and leaned in to give her a soft kiss on her forehead.

Louisa lifted her face and kissed Wallace firmly on his lips, then turned and did the same to me.

“This is a lot to process,” she said, “I think I need a good night’s sleep before I make any decisions.”

She gave me another kiss, then snuggled into me, closing her eyes. Wallace and I turned out our lights and turned towards Louisa wrapping our arms around Louisa and each other.

I was awakened by the sun peeking through the blinds, falling on my eyes. Wallace and Louisa were still in dreamland as I went to the bathroom, then took a shower.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.