Hot Husband - Cover

Hot Husband

Copyright© 2020 by JavaBlack

Chapter 4: Triad?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Triad? - I enjoy watching my husband with other women, then join in.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory  

We saw Louisa at least once a week, and though it was a little odd with the three of us, it was remarkably similar to ordinary dating, going out to dinner, going to the movies and such.

On the third Friday after that first dinner, Louisa asked to go home with us. We said no. Just kidding, we couldn’t say yes fast enough.

As soon as we got in the door, Louisa immediately led us to the bedroom, and surprised me by taking me in her arms and locking lips with me, thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth.

I was concerned. This was supposed to be for Wallace, but when I looked over, he was just smiling as he casually removed his clothes.

The next time I looked he was still smiling, but now he was naked, sitting and stroking his cock.

We were in a sixty-nine, just coming down from our mutual orgasms when we heard Wallace moan and shoot his cum all over his chest and belly.

We gingerly walked over and knelt on either side of him and began licking up his cum, pausing occasionally to lean over him and kiss, savoring the combined taste of his cum and our mouths.

When we had him as clean as we could short of a shower, Louisa moved to his still semi-erect cock and began sucking him back to hardness. As soon as his soldier was ready for duty we all moved to the bed.

Wallace lay down, and I mounted him cowgirl while Louisa sat on his face. If I thought I was going to have to do all the work I was happily mistaken. Wallace took my hips in his strong hands and began moving me up and down and all around while thrusting his own hips up with authority. Louisa’s moans told me that his mouth was holding up its end of the bargain.

He still hadn’t come as Louisa and I hit our peaks, and we shakily swapped positions. This time Wallace came first, but was still hard enough to bring Louisa off again. Even though I hadn’t orgasmed, I was happy to give my little kitty a rest as we rolled off Wallace and cuddled together before falling into a brief nap.

I woke up to find Louisa lapping at my pussy. Just as I was giving myself over to the pleasurable feelings she pulled away. I groaned in protest as I reached my arms out to pull her back, only to find Wallace positioning himself to plumb my depths. I started to protest, I didn’t think my pussy could take any more, but Louisa silenced me with her kisses, and I was soon moaning in pleasure. I had a shuddering orgasm as Wallace shot his cum into my pussy, and I was down for the count.

I woke up, I don’t know how much later, to the sight of Louisa idly fingering her pussy, licking her lips while she looked longingly at Wallace’s cock. It still wasn’t completely deflated.

“You can’t possibly still want more,” I said.

“Yes, I can, as soon as this sleepy-head wakes up.”

Oh, to be young again, I thought.

I decided to help out my taking Wallace’s cock in my hand, lightly stroking it before taking it into my mouth.

When I felt him stir, I moved out of the way, allowing Louisa to mount him. It didn’t take long for them both to come, and I think that Wallace was finally spent. That was a good thing, because I don’t think that either Louisa or I could take any more.

We continued “dating,” usually leading to a certain amount of playtime, but only having a marathon session about every other week. That was about all that Louisa and I could take, and I think we were even beginning to wear Wallace out a bit.

I was thinking about talking to Wallace about asking Louisa to join us permanently, when she hit us with a bit of bad news: Her job was sending her out of town on an extended assignment; she’d be gone for at least a couple of months.

We were obviously sad to see her go, but this would be great for her career, and she wasn’t leaving for good.

On her last Friday we took her to Amelia’s for dinner, then spent the entire weekend in bed. We only got up to go to the bathroom, shower and eat, and we only did that to maintain our strength.

She was walking a little gingerly as she entered the airport, and it was a quiet ride home for Wallace and me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.