Hot Husband - Cover

Hot Husband

Copyright© 2020 by JavaBlack

Chapter 3: A Date With Louisa

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Date With Louisa - I enjoy watching my husband with other women, then join in.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory  

We had a quiet breakfast, making the usual married couple chit-chat, neither of us seemed to want to bring up our “game” right then, though we knew we couldn’t put it off forever.

We worked on our chores, talking much less than usual, only what was needed to accomplish our tasks.

The near silence continued through supper, but as we finished the clean-up I saw a change come over Wallace’s face.

After he dried his hands he turned to me.

“On your knees,” he said sternly.

I was frozen in place. I couldn’t fathom what was happening.

“On. Your. Knees!” he repeated, pressing gently, but firmly on my shoulders.

Still puzzled, I sank to my knees in front of him.

“Take out my cock,” he said.

Then it dawned on me; he was testing my submissiveness, seeing if what I experienced with Linda was really a part of me or just an aberration. I honestly wasn’t sure myself, but made up my mind to give it an honest shot, and began to unzip his pants.

His cock wasn’t erect yet, but was firming up as I pulled it out of his underwear.

“Lick it,” he said, and I obediently licked up each side as it began to get harder.

“Now, suck it!” he ordered.

I felt myself getting moist, but nowhere near as wet as I do when I get really turned on, then took his cock in my mouth and began bobbing up and down, taking more and more in until my nose was buried in his pubic hair. I continued moving up and down his length, swirling my tongue around the head whenever it was in range.

I could feel the tell-tale twitches that indicated that he was getting close to his orgasm.

“Stop,” he said, “Stand up and drop your pants, underwear, too, then turn around and bend over.”

I hesitated just a moment, then followed his instructions to the letter. With my hands braced on the counter, his hands grabbed by ass cheeks, roughly squeezing them, then he began spanking my ass with one hand. He wasn’t doing it awfully hard, but he wasn’t particularly gentle either. While he was spanking me, his other hand was rubbing my pussy; as I got wetter and wetter, he began to probe my pussy, first with one finger, then with two.

I was groaning with need, and when he withdrew his fingers I was about to beg him to continue, but he thankfully rammed his hard cock home with one stroke, making me gasp with pleasure. His hands started out grabbing me by my hips, then slid up my body to grab my tits and twist my nipples. I was really getting turned on, and could feel my pussy juices leaking past Wallace’s cock and dripping down my leg.

He reached up, grabbed a fistful of hair, and twisted my head around to kiss me forcefully. He continued to massage my breasts with his other hand, and just as I felt that I could hold back my release no longer, I felt him shoot his cum inside me, and let my orgasm roll over me, gasping as if I had run a hundred-yard dash.

Wallace scooped me up and carried me to our bed. He got a warm cloth from our bathroom, gently wiped me down, then snuggled in behind be, wrapping his strong arms around me.

“So,” Wallace said, “How did you like the dominant me?”

I paused for a moment, deep in thought.

“Well, it was certainly different...”

“Different “good,” or different “bad?”” Wallace asked.

“Certainly not “bad,”” I said, “but definitely not as good as it usually is when you make love to me. You FUCKED me just now, and I have to say that I prefer you to make love to me.”

“Would you like me to do it again sometime?”

“Not anytime, soon, that’s for sure,” I said, “It wouldn’t bother me if we never did it again, but if it turns you on, I wouldn’t mind it on occasion.”

“That doesn’t sound like a ringing endorsement,” he said, “so I don’t think I should be doing it, but if I ever should try it again, and you don’t like it, just say no, and I’ll stop.”

“That’s sweet,” I said, gave him a kiss, and we curled up and fell asleep.

Monday, I saw Linda’s name come up on my Caller ID. After my session Sunday with Wallace, Linda was the last person I wanted to deal with, so I ignored the call, and was pleased to see that she didn’t leave a message. It did make me think of Louisa, so I looked up her number and gave her a call.

“H ... Hello?” she answered.

From the hesitation in her voice she must have known it was me. Maybe she already put me into her Contacts.

“Hi, Louisa, how are you doing?”

“Fine,” she said, “just a little nervous.”

“No, need to be nervous, Dear,” I said, “I was just wondering if you could get an afternoon off this week. We could meet for lunch, then do a little shopping, just you and me.”

“Yes, I think I’d like that. Is Friday too late?”

“No,” I said, “Friday is fine, maybe we’ll meet up with Wallace for dinner.”

“W ... W ... Wallace?” Louisa asked nervously.

I couldn’t help smiling.

“Just dinner, Louisa,” I said, trying to reassure her. “We think it would be good to get to know each other better.” I swear I heard a sigh, I’m not sure if it was of relief or disappointment.

The rest of the week was relatively normal, except for the fact that I was on pins and needles waiting to see what Friday would bring.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.