Benidorm Sluts - Cover

Benidorm Sluts

Copyright© 2020 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tracey and I have slutty fun in Benidorm

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Sharing   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Swinging   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

Tracey and I enjoyed a quiet evening following our afternoon fun with Mags and Jeff. We soaked up a few more rays by the pool, before heading out for a nice evening meal and a few quiet drinks. The same groups of young guys and girls were out and about, and other than a couple of dances nothing sexually happened that night.

At breakfast the next morning we sat beside Jeff and Mags, chatting over the naughty fun we had enjoyed the previous day and making plans for that evening.

Tracey and I were ready for another good cocking, and looking forward to getting our hands on Mags again as well. They had spoken to Jose the night before and he had jumped at the chance to join us for some fun. He told them he had a friend that he was bringing along as well and this was agreed on after chatting with Geoff. They decided they could do with another guy to help them manage to satisfy myself, Tracey and Mags.

During the day Tracey and I enjoyed some more sunbathing, then after a light evening meal we made our way to our room to get ready. Tracey opted for a tight fitting, figure hugging, white mini dress, white wedge style heels and she went bare legged, braless and knicker less. Her big tits practically spilled out the top of the mini dress. Pure sex on legs.

I went for a very short, black mini dress, seamed, black, hold up stockings, strappy sandal style heels and like Tracey I went commando, wearing no knickers or bra. We were both very horny getting ready, looking forward to enjoying Geoff’s long cock again, and anticipating Jose being a ‘hung stud.’ as well.

We met Mags and Geoff in the bar area for a drink before we headed out. Mags looked stunning, for a lady of sixty-five. Her big, tanned fake tits were barely contained within the tight-fitting dress that she was wearing. Her cleavage looked stunning. Her dress was blue in color, with a light stripe running through it. Like Tracey, she had also gone bare legged to show off her tanned, toned legs, and we would later find out that she also had gone completely knicker less.

Geoff flirted outrageously with all three of us, telling Tracey she looked absolutely stunning in her tiny white dress and that he was amazed that her big tits were staying in place. She told him she hoped they would be out later and getting plenty of attention.

We had agreed to meet Jose and his friend away from the hotel, and they were going to be taking us to a nice secluded bar they knew for a few drinks, before heading back to Jose’s apartment for some fun.

We headed out and Jose and his friend were already waiting for us in the dimly lit bar. Jose was a tall slim guy, in his fifties and divorced. He had silver hair, immaculately combed and he was dressed very swarthy in a light suit and shirt. He was very dishy indeed.

His friend looked a little older, maybe in his early sixties, and was a bit on the shorter side, but he was very muscular, and it turned out he was a retired gym instructor. He had jet black hair and a small goatee beard, not my favorite look but handsome in a very rugged way.

We met and chatted, with both guys giving us plenty of compliments and openly eyeing us up. Their English was excellent, obviously with a slight accent, but way better than my Spanish. Once we had some drinks, the talk got around to the fun Jose had enjoyed over the years with Geoff and Mags. He called her his “Sexy English lady,” which Geoff laughed at saying she was, “No lady.” Jose and his friend (Alejandro) both chuckled saying maybe we weren’t ladies but we were certainly, ‘sexy English women.’ Tracey and I laughed back telling them we were Scottish but would accept the sexy as a compliment.

I was sat next to Jose with Geoff already pawing over Tracey whilst Alejandro got to grips with Mags. Nothing too heavy at first, just some light touches and some kissing. It must have looked very odd, three couples sitting snogging in a booth, especially with the age differences.

I had my hand on Jose’s leg gently rubbing it and he was already tongue deep in my mouth, and had one hand gently stroking my thigh. We had met only minutes before and now we sat snogging the face of each other. On looking over at Tracey, Geoff was manhandling her big tits, as they struggled to stay inside her dress and Alejandro and Mags also enjoyed a wee kiss. Both of their wet tongues visible on breaking up from their snog.

On breaking the kissing and fondling, we decided to have a dance, with Geoff sitting it out, so Tracey, Mags and I were accompanied by the two Spanish guys onto the dance floor. We bopped along to a slow, samba style tune, with Mags gyrating well. Tracey was soon sandwiched in between the two guys as they paid her special attention. Her ass and tits were getting a good groping on the sly as she gyrated and ground her arse into their crotches. Two hard-ons were evident in their pants as they took it in turns to have Tracey’s arse grinding into their stiffening cocks. Her mini dress was now revealing a lot of thigh and she struggled to keep it from riding up and fully exposing her bare arse and cunt. Her tits spilled out the front and, at one point, one of her tits actually popped out from the dress covering. Both guys took delight at that pawing at it and tweaking her nipple before she popped it back inside the dress.

It was then my turn to be treated to the same, with my mini dress riding up to show my stocking tops in no time at all. Jose had his hands on my legs lifting one up to see more. I did nothing to stop him, feeling like an utter slut letting these two men grope me and display me to anyone watching. I copied Tracey in grinding my cunt back against their hard cocks, both now straining in their trousers. I could feel their lengths sliding against my now soaking pussy, as I did so. During the dance I kissed both men unashamedly, exchanging a wet, deep tonguing with both of them.

The dancing had us all thirsty and hot in more ways than one! Once back at our booth we resumed some nice sexy chat, which became increasingly dirty. Jose and Alejandro asking me about my wedding ring and enquiring as to whether my husband was like Geoff and knew his wife was,’a dirty slut’. Their language was changing as they both got more turned on. Tracey was being complimented on her big tits and me on my legs and on wearing stockings, “Like a true British slut,” Jose added.

I told them of my marriage arrangements with Mike and of the many lovers I had back home in Scotland, and down in the South of England. Telling them of how much I loved, “Big fucking cocks.” Mags told them of her regular swinging partners back in Yorkshire, adding that they would be coming up to Scotland to see me and Tracey again and get Mags some extra Scottish cocks as well!

Sitting down this time, we had changed places with Alejandro giving me some attention. He was a brazen bugger, and his hands were soon all over me. By now the atmosphere was highly charged and they knew we were three willing tarts ready for a good cocking. Tracey was receiving more dirty attention from Geoff and Jose was getting to grips with Mags big fake tits and tanned, spread legs.

Alejandro was an excellent kisser and in between slipping each other some tongue he was feeling my legs up. My stockings were now on display as my mini dress was up around my arse and cunt. I was past caring as my aching cunny needed some loving! They all commented on being able to see my glistening pussy, and without any hesitation Alejandro moved his hand up to my fanny and dipped a finger, then two straight up my slimy, wet cunt. I moved slightly to let him get his fingers deeper, brazenly opening my legs up a lot wider. The position we were in, in the booth, meant that only the others could see me being slowly and deeply finger fucked and my legs spread wide showing my bare thighs and full stocking lengths.

Tracey took this as an invitation and she also let Geoff get his hands up to her cunt, spreading her legs, her dress now up around her waist, with him fiddling around her hard clit. For the next few minutes Alejandro kept at least two fingers up me, sliding them in and out, finger banging me while we continued chatting away. My fanny was aching and really wet by this point and Alejandro was sporting a massive hard on, which I kept feeling up with my free hand.

Our kissing got quite intense, and in between times I licked and nibbled his ear and he responded by doing the same, tonguing my ear as he finger-banged me, as we sat in a corner booth of a bar. I love having a tongue in my ear and also love to tongue a man or woman’s ears out too, It was sending me wild. Geoff was now snogging the face off Tracey, with Mags and Jose content watching and gently playing with each other.

Another round of drinks was enjoyed and another dance, this time with Tracey being the centre of attention, between Geoff and Jose. They mauled the hell out of her on the floor, getting to grips with her big swinging tits and slapping her arse, as she ground her arse back into them. It was pretty obvious to anyone watching that we were all going to be fucking and to be honest no one really paid any attention to us. The bar was dimly lit, and others were doing similar in booths and on the dance floor too.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.