Benidorm Sluts - Cover

Benidorm Sluts

Copyright© 2020 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tracey and I have slutty fun in Benidorm

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Sharing   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Swinging   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

Once showered and rested we chatted for ages, telling each other about our lives, family lives and sex lives. Geoff and Mags had three kids and now had four grandchildren too. They came from a seaside town in Yorkshire, England (Scarborough). I told them my hubby was originally from not far away in the North East of England (Newcastle Upon Tyne).

We remained naked for the conversation and whilst that may sound odd, with the heat and the situation it felt really natural and comfortable. Mags loved hearing about some of my fun with my older admirers, but particularly liked hearing about the teens I have been fucking off and on. She liked her cock ‘young and virile’ she said (all legal ages obviously).

Geoff liked his lasses ‘big and stacked’ as he called them. Mags fake tits had been his present to himself he joked. He couldn’t help himself from playing softly with Tracey’s big udders as we lay chatting and she let him feel her up, lick her nipples and generally paw the hell out of her big, delicious tits.

Mags and I started to share a kiss as the action started to heat up again, stopping only to pop our heels back on at the request of Geoff. He liked his sluts to dress, he told us firmly. “One of Geoff’s kinks,” she laughed. I popped on my wedge style sandal heels, whilst Mags dug out a real pair of slutty ones, stripper style heels, with a see-through plastic top and at least a five-inch heel.

Tracey popped her mules back on too as he started to really work her over. First sucking her nipples stiff then going down on her for ages, enjoying lapping at her wet lips and fuck hole. He snaked his tongue deep into her making her moan. Mags laughed telling us he loved the taste of a wet cunt, especially if the cunt was on a big titted tart.

Mags and I then moved into a sixty-nine position and with our legs outstretched, she climbed on top of me and we started licking each other out, fingering each other’s pussies and arseholes and getting our faces smeared in each other’s juices.

She really worked me over hard, licking my clit, nibbling it and then biting my inner thigh, leaving love bites on my legs. Her tongue felt fucking great lapping around my spread pussy lips and when she darted it up my fucking sopping wet cunt hole it was heaven.

She intermittently worked a finger or two up my cunny, then removed them and I could hear her sucking them clean of my juices telling me I tasted, ‘fucking delicious.’

Geoff was now deep inside Tracey with his tongue as she lay spread wide. “Let me at your big fucking cock,” she said getting increasingly horny.

They then moved into a sixty-nine position alongside us, with Tracey on top. She began working Geoff’s huge cock back to life, licking and spitting on his balls and shaft then slowly flicking her tongue over his cock head and opening up his eye, probing his pee slit.

His wife loved watching him being worked over and was commenting on Tracey being ‘a cock hungry slut’ as she sucked him off in front of us. At first Tracey started working on Geoff’s cock head. She licked all around his tip, working her tongue down his full shaft length. He was moaning in delight. Tracey then began to slowly take every inch of his big white cock in her mouth. She started again by licking around his head, then opening her mouth to take in his bulbous purple head.

She then slowly began to devour every inch of his long tool. Working her way down his hard length slowly and surely. From our vantage point we could see Tracey’s tongue also working as she began to take his full length in her mouth.

“Oh, fuck yes. You are a very good cocksucker darling,” Geoff said to her softly.

“I can see that”, his wife replied, “the dirty bitch is not only sucking it, she is swallowing it and licking it at the same time.”

Tracey now had two-thirds of his cock in her mouth and saliva was pouring down Geoff’s shaft from my friend’s willing wet open mouth. She then took the rest of his dick into her mouth and down her throat, pressing her nose and lips right up against his balls. Then slowly again she lifted her head up to show Mags and I how her spit and saliva covered Geoff’s throbbing cock until at last the full length was now from her throat standing proud. At this point strings of saliva were clinging to her lips still attached to Geoff’s magnificent tool.

I could not help myself. My fanny was on fire. I needed in on this action too. I moved across to continue sucking on Geoff with Tracey for the next few minutes. She was still in the sixty-nine position, her wet fanny being sucked and licked out loudly by a very randy Geoff.

We took it in turns to try to do this in the position that he was lying in, Tracey having more success than I did from her position of lying on top of him.

Mags was watching, gently playing with her pussy as we pleasured her husband.

With his cock absolutely covered in both our spit, he said he wanted it up one of our wet dirty pussies.

Tracey again beat me to it, it seemed that she was desperate to have his full-length fucking into her. With Geoff lying on his back Tracy straddled him, trying her best to keep steady with her slut mule high heels on. She was soon positioning her wet fanny over the tip of Geoff’s manhood.

Mags was now rubbing her clit quite fervently as my friend began to slowly and gently receive a good cocking from her husband’s massive dick.

“Come here and fist fuck me to orgasm you dirty slag.” she said to me. “I want you to bring me off as my husband is deep up your tart friend.”

Tracey looked across at both of us as she now had half of his cock fully up her. “That’s it, fist fuck the dirty slapper while I ride her husband’s cock. Get your fist so deep you’re almost up to your elbow. I’m sure that her well used old cunt can take it.”

Tracey eased herself further down so that now Geoff was buried balls deep up her fanny. She started slowly moving up and down on his length as he was sucking and licking at her massive swinging tits as she did so.Her legs looked great in her slut mules as she tensed them to remain balanced whilst fucking.

I now had four fingers easily inserted up Mags wet wide gaping old cunny. It was very easy for me to insert my thumb and soon my whole hand was embedded right up this 65-year-old woman’s fanny as Tracy bounced up and down on her husband’s cock in front of us.

Mags was creaming up heavily seeing Geoff having fun, whilst all the time Tracey was riding him, she was commenting and directing the action, the language getting filthier and filthier as Tracey sped up so she was bouncing up and down roughly on her husband’s cock. The sounds of Tracy’s wet pussy filled the room as she slapped up and down taking his full-length balls deep on each stroke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.