Benidorm Sluts - Cover

Benidorm Sluts

Copyright© 2020 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tracey and I have slutty fun in Benidorm

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Sharing   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Swinging   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

Whilst lockdown has been a pain, I have been remembering some fun times I have had in the last few years.

Tracey and myself have been playing together for some time now and two years ago we went on a long weekend trip away to Spain. We had decided to treat ourselves to some autumn sun and hopefully some new and extra cock and maybe pussy too! We wouldn’t be disappointed.

We had booked a weekend stay in a nice hotel/apartment in Benidorm for late September.

Once we had arrived and unpacked it was time for a stroll around to get our bearings and make plans for that first evening. The local bars seemed lively enough and we saw lots of young groups of men and women, so all looked promising.

We went back to the apartment and got ready. We had a drink first in the hotel bar area, noticing an older couple in the bar as well. They looked quite a bit older than Tracey and I and on seeing us both they smiled, nodding to us and eventually we got chatting briefly.

They were from Yorkshire, both in their sixties and called Margaret and Geoff. She was a well-endowed woman, peroxide blonde hair, big fake tits, long legs but the rest of her body showed her age (65). Geoff was slim, in fact skinny, bald as a coot, but had an infectious charm and great sense of humor.

They told us they came every year to the same place as they liked the nightlife nearby and the place was fun. On chatting at first nothing sexual came up. They knew I was married and Tracey divorced and that we were there for fun. They wished us a nice night as they were heading off to a show.

To be honest the first night was very poor and disappointing. Tracey looked stunning as always. But for some reason the guys we tried chatting up either didn’t fancy us, were too young for us (in their minds), or maybe seemed intimidated by two older women. We got a couple of dances and one kiss each but nothing happened sadly! So, it was back to the apartment with no cock that night and a feeling of disappointment and two frustrated Scottish sluts!

Still we had a nice night out together and the weather was far better than back home!

The next morning at breakfast we saw Margaret and Geoff again. They asked how our night had gone and when we said it was ‘nice’, Margaret laughed saying she thought she had heard us coming back and that she had guessed the evening hadn’t gone as we had maybe planned.

After breakfast Tracey and I got ready for some lounging by the pool. Tracey looked stunning in her two-piece blue and white polka dotted bikini. Her massive tits struggling to stay in the top.

I went for a one piece. Black and white patterned, split to cover my tits with a strand and with a very thin gusset and crotch area. My cunt was juiced up nicely wearing such a daring bikini out in public. Wedge heels topped my look, with Tracey opting for even sluttier mule style slip ons. “Let’s see if we can get some fucking attention today,” she laughed after the previous evening’s disappointments.

Once settled we enjoyed the sun, relaxing with a cocktail each. After about an hour Margaret appeared. She looked very sexy, mutton dressed as a lamb some may say, but if you got it flaunt it! For a woman of sixty-five her body was in good shape. Her fake tits helped obviously, but her bikini and wrap made her look very desirable. Her legs were in good shape, well-toned and tanned and she walked with a confident air of a sexy lady.

On seeing us she came over to join us on a lounger opposite. “Hiya girls,” she announced as she sat down.

“Hiya Margaret,” I replied. “Love the bikini. Looks lovely.”

“Oh, thanks love. You two look gorgeous today.” she responded. “Wish I had your legs though, or Tracey’s real tits!” Tracey laughed telling Margaret (Mags) her tits looked great, with Mags saying yes, but hers were courtesy of a surgeon and not ‘god made’.

A young waiter walked past us, with Tracey making it obvious she was checking him out. Mags smiled saying, “He is a bit of a hunk, isn’t he? Pretty average in bed though. If you want a hung, willing stud, then the older barman, Jose, who was working last night, is a better bet.”

I smiled replying, “Thanks for the tip, we may well check that out.”

The conversation then became much more candid, with Margaret confirming that she and Geoff were swingers, who had been coming to this hotel and apartment block for years. Mainly to get extra cock for her, with the odd bit of young quim thrown into the mix for Geoff.

She asked us whether we played, with me saying that we did and that like Geoff my husband liked me to get extra attention. Mags replied back “That’ll make Geoff’s day. He was like a dog in heat last night having got all worked up looking at your legs and your massive tits Tracey.”

At this point Tracey was gently stroking my leg, nothing too overtly sexual to start with, just rubbing up and down gently on my thigh.

“Do you two girls play together as well?”, Mags asked. I confirmed that we did, offering that I had a couple of women join me for fun. She smiled telling us that she was pleased and she liked young, tight pussy as well.

Tracey’s stroking of my thigh was getting me very hot and my nipples were getting hard in my bikini. Mags noticed them saying, “Lovely stiff bullets Anna.” With me laughing back in reply, “My tits can’t compare with your stunning fake ones or Tracey’s real ones.”

“It’s not all about the tits though is it.” Mags said increasingly turned on. “I’m sure your legs and ass have men coming on to you by the squadron”.

Tracey’s hand had now found its way to my inner thigh and I automatically opened my legs. I checked around to see who else was there and with only one other couple present, but some way off, I wantonly opened my legs even further. Tracey took the invitation and her hand wandered from my thigh to my pussy.

“Lovely Anna. Spreading your legs like that will certainly get you attention I’m sure!” Mags commented, “And I bet that young, tight cunt of yours tastes as good as it looks.”

“I’ve had no complaints,” I said, “but I’m not sure I would describe myself as young or tight.”

“Babes in comparison with me I bet you’re like a virgin! Unless the guys really fucking hung, it’s the asshole for me for most guys. My pussy has been well fucking stretched out over the years sweetheart.”

Tracey was now rubbing my fanny over my bikini bottom material, my cunt wetting the front and her nipples were erect on her massive tits. With Mags watching on, we went in and kissed each other, hungrily sharing our tongues enjoying putting on a show for our older voyeuristic woman friend.

“Oh, hell yes,” she said in a dreamy, turned on voice. “You too really are hot bitches aren’t you. That’s it, tongue each other.”

As she watched us, she slipped her hand down into her wrap as she obviously began playing with her pussy in her bikini bottoms watching us. “Got me all bloody hot here!” she said.

“Me too,” I said in between kisses with Tracey.

Tracey told us she was getting wet too and her nipples were now hard in her tight bikini top. Once we stopped kissing and hugging each other, we continued our horny chat with Mags telling us that often some of the younger guys were a bit intimidated by older women. Especially as she normally had Geoff in tow, many of them didn’t understand that he was perfectly happy for them to be coming onto her in the hope she would get a good fucking from one, two or as many as she could handle.

We inquired as to how much action she had gotten at the resort. Laughing she said that she had lost count, but certainly on every trip she was here, the hung bartender normally had her at least a couple of times during the stay, and that on one occasion she had a gangbang of seven guys, all in their early 20s from Liverpool. She reveled in telling us that they had, “fucked her silly,” on the beach at night with her only in a pair of heels, whilst Geoff watched and wanked off, directing the guys.

As we sat chatting all three of us were getting more and more randy and intermittently, I was playing with my pussy. Tracey was feeling her own tits up and Mags’ hand once again strayed down into her bikini, under her wrap as she was clearly finger banging herself as we talked.

The chat continued for a further five or ten minutes, with my pussy getting increasingly wet.

I could hear the sounds of a wet fanny coming from Mags too, as she continued finger bashing herself as we talked.

“Sounds delicious,” I said looking directly at her. “Right back at you babes,” she said to me. “Geoff is not wrong very often, and I’m pleased he was right in both your cases.”

Tracey was still playing with her tits absentmindedly, as she asked what Mags meant by Geoff not being wrong.

“Oh, he thinks he has this gift,” she replied. “He calls it his ‘slutdar’. He reckons he can tell by looking at women whether or not they have a very slutty side, and who is in need of extra cock or fanny. In both your cases he was confident last night that you were both dirty tarts.” Both Tracy and I laughed. “Sounds like Geoff is quite a wise man we teased.” The three of us were now obviously very turned on. At this point Geoff made an appearance.

Again, for a man in his late sixties his body was in good shape, and he was clearly packing some meat. He wore a Speedo style pair of briefs that left little to the imagination. His cock was clearly some size going by the bulge and outline in his trunks. He greeted us with a sly grin. “Having fun, are we?” he asked.

Mags smiled at her husband. “I was just telling the girls about your radar sense, and it seems you are right again darling.”

He plonked himself down beside his wife, perched on the edge of her sunbed. “I’m glad to hear it,’’ he replied. “I told you my senses are ever rarely wrong darling.” “So, did you two girls have fun last night?” he asked.

We told him whilst we had a nice time, we were both very disappointed in the local talent. “The girls were on the prowl for some extra cock darling,” Mags blatantly said. “But it seems like the young studs out last night weren’t up to the task.”

The tension was now palpable and even though Geoff had just been with us for a few minutes, you could clearly see his cock was twitching in his briefs. “Well that is a damn shame,” he said looking at both of us. “Two beautiful young ladies out for a good time and no one prepared to do the honors, it’s a dirty rotten, damn shame.

“I told them about Jose,” Mags continued, “And I think Anna seems definitely keen.”

Tracy had now replaced her hand back on my thigh and was gently rubbing it as we continued to chat. I reciprocated, feeling my friend up and moving quickly to her pussy area. She was soaking wet. I was now well turned on and ready for anything. “Yes, sounds like his cock is just about the right size for me,” I almost spat out in my horny state.

“You like them big then darling, do you?” Geoff asked.

Tracey’s hand was now back on my pussy, and she slid my bikini thong to one side and slipped a finger up me. I was fucking gushing juice. “The bigger the fucking better,” I said looking directly in his eyes. “It looks like you have a good satisfying length there, sweetie,” I said looking at his crotch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.