Sympathetic Sister - Cover

Sympathetic Sister

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: His half-sister feels a duty to prevent blue-balls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Water Sports   .

The thumping in the bedroom started up again. “Damn,” I muttered, “Thought they were done. I’m getting hungry for dinner.” I do know that if it was my bone buried in her, I’d want as many shots as I could get.

Wanda Sue, who liked just “Sue” best, wouldn’t let me dip my dick even though a lot of others had been welcomed over the years. She said incest was wrong and we were half-twins.

Our Ma had been very free with her pussy all her life and there was no way we were seeded from the same testicles, even before DNA testing. Multiple seedings were common for Ma and she had no clue whose might have gotten to her eggs when we were started.

Ma never got pregnant again and we lived with her until she died of something I never heard of a couple of years ago. Me and Sue still live together even though we are in our early 40s. We still sleep in the same bed too, like when we were infants. Since Ma never had much she could never afford separate beds and we were happy with it.

Being so close, me and Sue took baths and went swimming naked together and just were real comfortable with the differences in our bodies. As little kids we had fun peeing on each other and playing around with our different parts, innocent of what they were capable of until Sue started her monthlies. Ma give us some education then, including a demonstration with a preacher man who banged her regular, and Sue got on the pill so she could fuck him too.

Ma knew all the tricks and so taught Sue how to make sure I didn’t get blue balls in every way except shooting sperm inside her. I must’ve put some everywhere else on her body, like in her mouth and even up her ass like we watched Ma do every once in a while. Those penetrations were reserved for special occasions though.

The preacher had convinced Ma and Sue that having a man put his sacred seed in their body was a kind of prayer and was a spiritual duty. When she was younger, Sue welcomed a lot of guys and got to do them horizontal prayers, including many other orientations too. It wasn’t the jocks or popular guys though. She looked for deserving ones who might not get the “rapture” any other times. There was a happy trail of former virgins in her past.

She would come home from dates, or just going out to screw, and make sure that I got my balls emptied as well. It was always a favorite of hers to put me on my back, straddle my waist, and rub her seed–dripping pussy along my shaft until I squirted on my tummy. She would scoop some up with her fingers and rub herself off while I played with her nicely growing titties.

She settled down after Ma died and had two main guys that pumped her pussy. The one that was humping her right now was an older guy who was what she called a “mercy fuck”. He didn’t know how to get a girlfriend and she’d been doing him several times a week for a couple of years, usually after work. She also had another guy she called her “boyfriend” who was one of her virgin “prayer partners” years earlier who had sought her out.

He would take her out and do stuff like boyfriends are supposed to. They couldn’t go to his house to fuck because he was married so when he brought her home they would just get in bed and go at it. Sometimes I was up and doing something else but sometimes I was already in bed and asleep. I would feel them rubbing against me and Sue might reach over to see if I was hard and rub my pecker while her pussy was rubbing his. When he left she’d give me some kind of treat or another, often the slider that I mentioned above with his fresh seed as lubrication.

A new boyfriend was a lot more open-minded than her others had been. He enjoyed having me in bed when he was banging her and would sit her on top of his pecker and have me stand over and he’d watch her suck me as they screwed. He wanted to see her do a slider on me and then dipped his dick in my juice and slid back in her. Sue squawked that was incest because my sperm was going in her. He just laughed and said that since she was on birth control and couldn’t get pregnant that it was just not a big deal anymore.

He got kind of kinky, which was interesting, and had her do reverse cowgirl in the bathtub so I could piss where they were joined. Sue squawked again, but it got her off. After he shot in her, he pulled out and rinsed her off with his own piss.

Soon enough, after he brought a buddy over to take turns with her all night, which was something that she had rarely done even though banging more than one guy a day had happened fairly often, he said he wanted to watch her fuck her own brother. By now, she was pretty much under his control so she laid back and spread her legs and I got to feel the inside of that familiar place for the first time. While I was pumping away she whispered in my ear, “I’ve been wanting to do this for so long and it feels so good and I’m glad there ain’t nothing wrong with it anymore.” From then on, no more sliders, just good pussy; sometimes fresh, sometimes fucked.

A week later her boyfriend brought along a nice looking young woman and said we were going to double date. We went out and had fun but he never explained where he got her from. When we got back to our little trailer, he told us this was his younger married sister who was taking a little time off from her husband to have some fun. He’d been fucking her for a couple of days and wanted to share the pleasure.

Carol was a hottie even though skinnier than my sister. Her smaller tits were good and firm and had big nipples. She was insatiable too, telling me that my pecker was the best fit ever and I sure knew how to use it. That made me proud because I really hadn’t done all that much fucking. I guess it was all the other fun stuff before sticking my dick in that got her so wound up to have a good time.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.