Raped! - Cover

Raped!

Copyright© 2020 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kathy Johnson has been dressing a little too forward for the business world and because of that, has inadvertently been teasing her boss with her flirtatious ways. When he catches her in the parking garage after a late night in the office, he exacts his revenge for the "discomfort" she has caused him!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Workplace   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Analingus   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Revenge  

Kathy Johnson went to the office the next day apprehensively, worried about seeing her boss Mr. Andrews again. After their encounter in the parking garage the previous evening, she would prefer to let things cool down before facing him. She quietly creeped to her desk and sank in her chair behind her computer monitor. She peeked around it to find his office door was closed and breathed a sigh of relief – Mr. Andrews must be busy.

Kathy began working, concentrating on her computer and her job and only occasionally taking a quick peek at Mr. Andrews door. It stayed closed all morning, much to her relief. The morning passed by quickly and soon it was lunchtime. Kathy slipped out as quickly and quietly as she could, wanting to get out of the office before she was discovered. At lunch she could relax, she had gone to a diner several blocks away instead of eating in the little cafe close to the office she usually had lunch in.

“Hopefully this afternoon will go by just like this morning and I can get through the day without bumping into Mr. Andrews!” she said quietly to herself as she ate lunch.

But it was not to be. When Kathy returned to her desk and opened her computer back up, she noticed a memo from Mr. Andrews:

Miss Johnson:

Could you please come to my office after work today? I have some things I need to discuss with you.

Mr. Andrews

Shit! she thought to herself and dejectedly began her afternoon’s work. Mr. Andrews door remained closed all afternoon as well and Kathy kept glancing at the clock as well as the door. Maybe he would forget about her if he got real busy ... Maybe he would leave the office and put off talking to her. She kept coming up with hopeful possibilites that would postpone the awkwardness of the situation.

But the clock is an unforgiving device and sooner than she would have liked, it was quitting time. As the rest of the office began to clear out, Kathy stalled and delayed as long as she could. There was no more avoiding the issue though. Sighing, she walked up to the door. With a trembling hand, she knocked softly on the heavy wooden door, hoping against hope that there would be no answer.

“Come in!” a man’s voice came from behind the door.

“Y-you wanted to see me, Mr. Andrews?” Kathy stammered in a small squeaky voice.

“Ahh yes, Miss Johnson, come in please,” he said.

Kathy came in and the door shut automatically behind her with a click that startled her.

“Have a seat Miss Johnson,” he said, waving to the chair in front of the desk. Cautiously she sat down crossing her legs and sitting with her hands in her lap, watching him carefully.

“How are you feeling today, Miss Johnson?” he said. She knew what he meant ... he was referring to their encounter the previous night in the parking garage!

“I-I’m okay ... Sir. A little sore, but okay,” she said, looking down.

“That’s understandable, I suppose. Parking garage sex is not meant for comfort!” he said.

Kathy blushed red as a tomato. “No, it isn’t,” she agreed.

“I’m glad that you came to work today, Miss Johnson. Frankly, I had my doubts that you would after last night,” he said.

“Well, Sir, I thought about it – a lot. And I was torn to be truthful. Part of me wanted to come in here today and turn in my resignation and tell you just what I thought of you. But another part of me, the less indignant and incensed part of me, thought about the financial realities of the whole situation. This is a good place to work and I really do love it here, Mr. Andrews. I love the people and I love the way the company takes care of all of us. It feels more like a family than a work environment.

“I don’t want to quit and I don’t want to get fired, Mr. Andrews, Sir. Maybe you were right last night, maybe I have been a little cocktease. Maybe my dress and my attitude has been too suggestive ... too provocative. I will try to tone it down Sir,” she said.

“Miss Johnson, I am not gong to fire you. And I don’t want you to quit either. That wouldn’t do either of us any good. You are a very good secretary and a hard worker. I don’t want to see you leave,” he said.

“Thank you, Sir. That makes me feel a lot better,” she said.

“Well, I’m glad as well. And I don’t want you to feel you need to change your looks or your attittude either. You shouldn’t have to – we don’t have a dress code here and I don’t want to start dictating how everyone here should dress. That would damage that family feeling you spoke so highly of,” he said.

“Yes Sir,” she said.

Mr. Andrews stood up and began walking around his desk. He stopped in front of the huge ornate desk and leaned back against it as he spoke. “Actually, Miss Johnson, that brings up another point. Last night in the parking garage, it was quite dark and the lighting there is less than ideal. I never really did get a good look at you. Would you mind removing your blouse here so I can see what I missed last night?” he asked.

“What? But Mr Andrews! I thought...” she said.

“Miss Johnson, are we going to go through this everytime we are together like this?” he said, sounding annoyed at her whining.

“No Sir,” she said, compliantly. She began unbuttoning her blouse as he directed. She couldn’t believe this was happening again and this time in the bright lights of his office! There wasn’t going to be any hiding anything this time – he wanted to see her and there was nothing she could do to stop him!

“Stand up, please Miss Johnson,” he said. Kathy stood up and continued removing her blouse, laying it on the chair she had been sitting on.

“Now take off the bra please,” he said.

Looking irritated at his games, she nonetheless began taking off her bra. Moments later she laid it on top of her blouse.

“Very nice, Miss Johnson. I knew you had a great set of tits, I just never knew how great!” he said. Kathy blushed again looking up with her eyes

“T-thank you Sir,” she said. She subconsciously thrust her tits out a bit more to show them off to him.

“Hold those tits up and let’s see them. Show them off, Miss Johnson, you should be proud of your figure!” he said.

She smiled a bit and put her hands under her tits, cupping them and lifting the heavy globes to him.

“Yes, very nice, my dear. I wonder if they taste as good as they look,” he said. Kathy felt her pussy gush at his suggestion and she moaned softly to herself.

“Okay, now let’s see what that skirt is hiding. Your blouse and bra had a nice little surprise, I’ll bet that skirt is hiding something even better!” he said.

Kathy was just about to speak up and protest this humiliating treatment again, but she knew that it would do no good. Mr. Andrews knew what he wanted and was very insistent about it. And since she had already expressed her desire to stay with the company, she had no choice but to follow orders. Kathy reached behind her back and unzipped the short half-length zipper, then wriggled her hips out of the garment, letting it slip to the floor and stepping out of it.

Left now only in her panties, stockings, and heels, she once again stood nearly naked in front of him. Mr. Andrews looked her up and down in the harsh flourescent lighting of the office.

“Mmm ... yes, that just what I expected. You really are quite lovely my dear. Come closer will you?” he said.

Kathy took a couple more steps closer to him and then he reached out and grabbed the girl by the arm spinning her around until she had taken his place, leaning back against the front of his desk. She had spread her feet wide apart, a natural reaction to try to stop her spinning. But Mr. Andrews took advantage of it and stepped between her feet, preventing her from closing her legs.

One hand reached out to the back of Kathy’s head bringing it forward, while his other hand shot down between her legs to her panty-clad pussy. Kathy gasped at the speed and suddenness with which he moved.

“So did you like what happened last night in the parking garage? Did you enjoy yourself, Miss Johnson?” he said, as he rubbed her pussy.

“Ohhh God!” she moaned loudly this time.

“Does that feel good, Miss Johnson? Do you like to have your pussy played with? Does it make you wet when your boss takes advantage of you like this?” he growled.

“Yes! Oh yes! Please, Sir, please...” she moaned again.

As he rubbed her pussy through her lacy panties, she began grinding against his hand. Her body was responding and he could feel the wetness developing under his fingers.

“Yes ... that’s a good girl ... get that pussy nice and wet for me...” he said in a low deep tone.

“Ahhhh ... Siiiirrrr pleeeease...” she whimpered as she felt her resistance waning.

What do you want, Miss Johnson? Tell me what you want. Tell me,” he said.

“Please Sir ... please ... finger me ... finger my pussy, please!” she said, finally surrendering to her base need and the relentless teasing of his hand.

He slipped his hand under her panties then and shoved two fingers deep into her dripping hole, splitting them apart slightly and capturing her throbbing clit between them, rubbing it as he moved his hand in and out of her. He curled his fingers around her pubic bone to add to her pleasure and Kathy began to go crazy.

“Oh my God, Sir! Oh please! Please, Sir! Oh God, I can’t stand it! Please, Sir, Please!” she cried as she writhed and squirmed and pushed her pussy out to his hand. She tried to grab his hand and push it into her further, but he brushed it away and she just grabbed onto the desk and tried to withstand his assault.

Kathy’s pussy was leaking like a broken pipe and her panties were quickly drenched and her juices were running down her legs, soaking into her nylons as well. He could tell her arousal was at a fever pitch, which is just what he wanted. He pulled his hand from her as she groaned her disappointment at having him stop before she finished. But she needn’t have worried. He spun her around to face his desk pushing her head and chest down onto the top. He kicked her legs apart again and knelt down behind her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.