Raped! - Cover

Raped!

Copyright© 2020 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kathy Johnson has been dressing a little too forward for the business world and because of that, has inadvertently been teasing her boss with her flirtatious ways. When he catches her in the parking garage after a late night in the office, he exacts his revenge for the "discomfort" she has caused him!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Workplace   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Analingus   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Revenge  

“You’re starting to like this, aren’t you slut? You’re starting to get into sucking my cock, aren’t you. I knew that you would ... you are a born cocksucker!” he said. “Now show me how well you can suck a hard stiff cock. Show me your skills slut!”

Her hand strayed up to her tit, cupping and squeezing the generous D cup mound absent-mindedly as she sucked on Mr. Andrews hard, fat cock. The much-needed stimulation of her tit and her aching nipple caused her to moan softly. Mr. Andrews heard her moan in the silence of the empty garage and felt the vibrations on his cock. He smiled to himself seeing her attitude towards what was happening change more to his way of thinking.

Kathy began bobbing her head faster and more enthusiastically. How did he know that dirty talk totally turns me on? she thought to herself. But it was true – one of Kathy’s most powerful aphrodisiacs was in being talked dirty to. Being treated like a slut, degraded, and humiliated made her wet and turned her on like nothing else.

He pushed her hands away from his cock. “Put your hands behind your back and keep them there!” he commanded. Kathy obeyed and he put his hands on either side of her head guiding her in the rate and rhythm that he wanted her at. Kathy sucked his cock like it was an air hose and she was underwater. He moved her head just as he wanted her as he fucked her mouth deep and slow, making her gag every so often and chuckling when she did.

As much fun as he was having using Kathy’s mouth as a makeshift cunt, he wanted the real thing, so he suddenly pushed her off him without any warning. Kathy looked up at him wondering what was wrong.

He grabbed her hair again and hauled her to her feet. “Bend over that car hood like I told you before to do!” he commanded, dragging her over to the car. This time Kathy obeyed, knowing that his will would overrule any objections she would make. She was becoming more compliant as well as aroused.

Kathy lay on the hood of her car as he moved around behind her. He knelt down on the concrete and ran his hand up the inside of her smooth stocking-clad leg from the knee up, slipping up a bit under her tight skirt. He didn’t go all the up to her pussy, however, wanting to wait on that and tease her for a bit yet. Kathy however, was more eager about it and spread her legs as wide as her skirt would allow.

He ran his hands up one leg and then the other a couple times, letting her feel his tender caress and smiled when he heard her disappointed groan of frustration when he didn’t touch her pussy.

“I can smell your need, slut. Your woman scent tells me as much as your moans and shivers do. You want this don’t you? Tell me. Tell me how much you want this,” he ordered.

“Yesss...” she moaned.

“TELL ME, DAMMIT!” he shouted.

“Oh God, Sir, please! Please, I need you to fuck me! I need you to use me like the slut whore I am! Please! Oh, please, fuck me! Fuck me right here, right now, pleeease!” she broke down, sobbing shamelessly on her car hood. Kathy Johnson really was a slut and she knew it. Now she needed to be used and treated like one by him. She needed to be degraded, humiliated and debased until every shred of her false modesty and propriety was ripped from her. She had lost the battle tonight and now she had become the reward rather than the rival. And now she wanted him to enjoy the “spoils of war” fully.

He stood up then and leaned over her, placing one hand on her round upturned ass and rubbing the soft smoothness. He put his mouth to her ear and growled. “I always knew this was what lay under that innocent good-girl facade. I can read people Miss Johnson, and I could see through your little act even when others couldn’t. I knew this was the real you!”

Kathy groaned once more at his words and pushed her ass back against his hand. “Please Sir ... please fuck me! Please I want you to take me and fuck me like a whore. Use me for your pleasure Sir, any way you wish. Please!” she moaned, not even lifting her face from the hood of the car.

Mr. Andrews stood up and lifted Kathy’s hips up just high enough to push her skirt up around her waist. He put a hand between her legs and rubbed her needy pussy through her soaked panties. Kathy whimpered and spread her legs, raising her hips and arching her back slightly to put her pussy at a better angle for him. Her ass swayed as he caressed her and she reached up to grab the edge of the hood to hang onto.

“Ohhh Goddd...” she moaned.

“Yesss ... that’s it my little fuckslut, feel my hand playing with your pussy ... making you so wet ... driving you crazy with lust and need. Feel how my hand rubs across your fat swollen pussy lips ... rubbing your aching clit. You like my hand on your wet, sloppy cunt, don’t you slut?” he growled softly, tormenting her with his words as well as his caress.

Yes, Sirrr ... Please, please fuck me now ... you’re driving me crazy! Please, I beg you, Sir, please fuck my cunt with your beautiful cock! Please! Oh Godd!” she said. Kathy was nearly sobbing now as she humped against the teasing hand riding it and trying desperately to get her relief.

He knew what she needed and he wasn’t so cold and heartless as to leave her without getting it. His teasing had accomplished it’s goal ... she was his now and would do whaever he wanted, willingly and without objection, just to get the release she so desperately craved.

He knelt down on the floor again and reached up to pull her panties down. She lifted her ass to let him remove her sodden underwear and as he pushed them down to her ankles, she lifted a foot to step out of them. He pushed her legs wide apart and she moaned as she felt the cool air hit her wet pussy, knowing now she was open and completely vulnerable ... virtually naked in front of this man who would soon take her.

Mr. Andrews stared at the beautiful sight before him. There only inches away was a perfect ass and in the diamond formed by her thighs, a glistening perfect pussy. Her lips were just beginning to open due to the swollen state they were in and her moisture was evident even in the low light of the parking garage. Her scent, which had gotten a faint whiff off earlier, now hit him square in the nose strong and musky, the smell of a woman in heat.

“What a beautiful pussy and ass you have Miss Johnson,” he said.

“Ohh...” Kathy moaned, knowing he could see everything now. He swatted one cheek of her ass and parted the twin globes to get a better look at her prety pink hole. He spread her ass cheeks wide which opened her flower a bit and he could see the wet pink interior clearly. He could wait no longer and plunged his face into the crack pushing his tongue deep into the wet waiting honeyhole.

“OHHH FUUUCCKKK!” she screamed as she felt his tongue plunge into her cunt. “AAAHHHH!”

He pushed his face deeper between the soft pillowy globes driving his tongue deeper into her to reach more of her sweetness. Kathy went crazy as she felt his tongue squirning and wriggling inside her. She gripped the edge of the car hood so hard it hurt her hands but she didn’t even notice, so intense were the sensations coming from her pussy now. Kathy drew one leg up, putting her knee on the hood of the car in an effort to open herself wider for him.

Mr. Andrews licked and lapped up her juices as fast as she could produce them, not wanting any to go to waste. When he had gotten his fill – at least for the moment – he brought her legs back down to put it on the ground. Once both feet were firmly on the ground, he moved his tongue up a couple inches and gave her tight puckered asshole the same consideration.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.