A Girl Only Dreams Make Up - Cover

A Girl Only Dreams Make Up

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Alan is a man that has it all. He has plenty of money. He owns a successful business. He has any woman he wants. Is that everything a man needs? Alan knows something is wrong and this is why he has a therapist. Her goal is to fix him, but can she or is can something else? Inspired by Hebert100. Thanks for the inspiration, I hope you like it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Alan opens his eyes. It is dark and his eyes have to adjust to the room. Groggily he reaches for his phone. “Fuck...” he groans. He looks over to find the other side of the bed still has the woman he fucked last night. He debates waking her and decides not to. She’ll be gone when he gets back from work this afternoon. If not, he’ll fuck her again and then send her on her way.

He dresses quickly and is out the door in record time. Stopping off for coffee, he heads into the office to get some paperwork done. Alan isn’t in his office for more than thirty minutes when Judy steps in. “Can I help you with something, Judy?” he asks, looking up from the paperwork on his desk.

The secretary is hesitant for a moment. “I ... I have been thinking about how I broke my rules...”

Immediately fear begins to well up inside Alan as he starts thinking the worst. Did I push too far? Is she going to quit because of it? Should I have just left things how they were and let her initiate it? He just doesn’t know where to start or what to say. Judy is the perfect woman, what dreams are made of. So he does the next best thing—he doesn’t say a word.

“It’s not your fault, it’s mine,” she continues. “Victoria has no idea what we did, and I don’t want her to. She knows I blow you from time to time, but that’s all.”

“That’s good to hear,” he replies, feeling that this conversation isn’t going to be as bad as he first thought. “I don’t want to jeopardize anything unless you are comfortable with it.”

“That’s just it,” she bursts. “I mean, I love pussy probably about as much as you do. I love Victoria even more. But I cannot stop thinking about your big dick.” With these words, her eyes drop down though the desk hovering over the man hides anything and everything.

“You’ve never seemed to have that problem before,” he says, knowing that he is treading unfamiliar waters with her.

“That’s because it has always just been a job,” she explains. “I mean, yeah your dick is big and I’ve been sucking it for years, but...” she drops her head and looks to the side. “But after having it in me ... well...”

“You liked it more than you thought?” he offers.

Judy is standing there in black pants and a sheer cream blouse that shows off her ample cleavage. Her makeup is done perfectly. The great thing about Judy is she still looks good without the makeup. If anything, it only enhances her beauty as what makeup should do. She is every bit the dream that Alan has of her nearly every night.

“How about we just take it slow,” she counter offers.

A smirk crosses his lips. He glances at his phone. “That is about all we’ll have time for anyway,” he expresses sorrowfully. “I’ve got to see Doctor Francis soon.”

“That’s fine,” she says. “We have plenty of time to perform my regular duties.”

Normally Alan wouldn’t want to lose a load of cum right before seeing the therapist, but he cannot turn Judy down and away, not when he is so close to breaking her completely down. He is a man used to getting what he wants, and he has waited too long in life to finally find that one woman and settle down.

Before he can get out of his seat, Judy is coming around the side of the desk, bending down and kissing him. Alan enjoys the taste of her lip gloss for a moment before she pulls her mouth away. The kiss may seem only fleeting, but her lips soon return to his as she grips his prick through his pants. Her hands move frantically to undo the belt and zipper and finally release his massive monster tucked away in there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.