A Girl Only Dreams Make Up - Cover

A Girl Only Dreams Make Up

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 51

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 51 - Alan is a man that has it all. He has plenty of money. He owns a successful business. He has any woman he wants. Is that everything a man needs? Alan knows something is wrong and this is why he has a therapist. Her goal is to fix him, but can she or is can something else? Inspired by Hebert100. Thanks for the inspiration, I hope you like it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

It has been a couple since the return trip. Things at work are going smoothly as Alan works to transition into the life of retirement. He hasn’t yet told anyone of this. Selling his business will be quick so there is no rush. What the trick is going to be is finding the prefect ranch. Already he has several lined up. He didn’t even tell Kennedy when he spoke to her briefly and set up a meeting time later in the week.

Right now, none of it matters. He has had another wonderful night with Sandy. She pleases him like no woman ever has, and he looks forward to this continuous pleasure for at least the remainder of her life. He hasn’t really thought about life after that, and thinking so far into the future like this isn’t the time for it.

Sleep comes for Alan fairly quickly, despite all that is on his mind. But a good fuck by his loyal companion makes the difference. He is well rested when he wakes. He finds the bed empty, which isn’t really a surprise because it just means that Sandy must have had to get up to go relieve herself. Better outside than in the house! He pads to the bathroom and relieves himself too. When he appears back in the bedroom, he notices that the house is quiet. Of course it is, it’s only him and Sandy! But no, this is eerily quiet.

Slipping into the hallway and into the living room there is no sign of Sandy. He searches all over, but he cannot find her. The clock catches his eye and he sees that he doesn’t have much time before he needs to get to work. He is the boss, at least until he sells the company, but then again when he does it won’t matter. Today though, he feels like there is a need for him to be there and on time. So he goes back to his bedroom, dresses and slips out the door.

He trots into his office just in time to see Sandy pulling fingers from her pussy. She is looking at them, seeming to not have noticed his presence yet. The way she looks is something he has gotten used to, and likes very much.

Sandy sees her fingers covered in clear, slick goo. As she is looking at them, she knows that Alan has entered the office. She chuckles to herself thinking that he will enjoy seeing her play with herself. She looks up for the first time at him and tells him, “Sit.”

He does, taking a seat on the chair directly across from her. She dips her fingers back in her wet snatch and then holds them out to him. Alan cocks his head to the side. Then he stands and goes over to her. He stops for a moment after he has knelt on the floor before her chair. He moves his head closer to the wet fingers and sniffs. His tongue slips out and he licks them. When it goes back into his mouth, a look of delight comes over his face. He goes back for a second, third and then forth lick. She tastes great, like she always does. Sandy dips her hand into her wet snatch a few more times and he licks it all off.

Sandy takes off the shirt she is wearing and then sits on the edge of the chair so that her pussy is easy to get to. She leans back in the chair, positioning her open and exposed cunt very close to his face. She is breathing hard and shaking a little, waiting for him to do what he does best. She freezes when she watches his mouth muscle come out again and he licks her from asshole to clit. It feels so good! She leans back further and closes her eyes.

Alan cannot seem to get enough. He laps at her as if he were a dog. This is different, yet very exciting. He is using very long strokes with his small, human tongue. And it doesn’t take Sandy long before she is shuddering in an orgasm. It produces the fluid he likes so much. And so he keeps on licking, taking her right into another. Sandy jerks a little.

Now her clit, which normally sits just inside is now on the outside, and it is super sensitive now—almost too sensitive to the touch. Alan seems to know this as he backs off. What he sees does more than surprise him. The way Kennedy is leaning back in the chair, his face is visible between the two perfect breasts on her chest. Her nipples need attention. She pats her belly. “Come and give your mother what she needs.”

Alan doesn’t argue with what he sees. He lifts up on his haunches, setting his setting his hands on either side of her on the arms of the chair. Her breasts are basically in his face. She grabs one and directs toward his mouth. She almost wishes she was pregnant with his baby as she knows he would be consumed with them all day if they were full of milk. Just something to keep him occupied right now is enough though. The man flicks out his tongue against it and it is enough to send shock waves through her chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.