A Girl Only Dreams Make Up - Cover

A Girl Only Dreams Make Up

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 47

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 47 - Alan is a man that has it all. He has plenty of money. He owns a successful business. He has any woman he wants. Is that everything a man needs? Alan knows something is wrong and this is why he has a therapist. Her goal is to fix him, but can she or is can something else? Inspired by Hebert100. Thanks for the inspiration, I hope you like it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“So tell me, Alan,” Kennedy says, sitting across from him with her legs crossed. “How is your relationship with Debbie at the moment?”

The man smirks, knowing full well that she suspects they are not together any longer. “I broke it off with her.”

“Oh?”

He nods. “I realized, thanks to you that she wasn’t meant for me.”

“I am certainly glad that you saw that,” she says. “I am proud of you.”

Her words bring another smile to his face. “Thank you, Mother.”

She smiles in return, but it doesn’t last long. “I sense that you’re unsure about something.”

Alan drops his smile too, and his head. “I don’t feel like I need to see you anymore.”

“No?”

He shakes his head. “I will miss you, Mother,” he says with a sigh. “But you helped me a lot.”

“I did,” she agrees. “But I have one more task for you.”

“You do?”

“I do.” She nods. “Your relationship with Sandy needs to be cemented before you can go on.”

“What do I need to do?” he asks, siting forward and looking at her intently.

“You will need to take Sandy out on an adventure,” she says. “It doesn’t have to be anything elaborate, just something for the two of you.”

“I could take her to the resort,” he offers.

“Oh come on, Alan,” she groans. “I know you better than that. No, you have to take her someplace special.”

He thinks for a moment as the room falls into silence. When he looks up he says, “I’ve got it. I can take her out to the country.”

“That’s a great idea,” Kennedy agrees.

“The weekend is coming up. I’ll get everything set up.” His mind is a whirl of excitement as he stands up. “Thank you, Mother,” he says before turning toward the door.

“Where are you going?” the woman asks, not moving from her seated position.

Alan spins around to face her. “I’m going to go tell Sandy about our plans,” he says, seemingly confused.

“What about fucking your mother?” she asks, finally standing up from the chair.

“I have Sandy,” he says, doubt hinting at his voice. “I cannot cheat on her, even if it is with you, Mother.”

His back presses against the door. Kennedy’s eyes lock with his. “It isn’t cheating if it’s with your mother,” she whispers. His heart races as her hands reach out to caress his chest. He wants her. He has fucked her for several years now, every session whether before, after, during or all three. His mother was his first love, he can never deny that nor can he deny her. His lips brush against her neck, causing a small whimper to escape her throat. Her hand wraps gently, slowly around his waist, savoring every moment of this. He hears her breathing deepen as her head turns to him and cocks to one side as her eyes close and be brings her lips to his.

She deserves him, he reasons. This could very well be their last time, and he should give himself to her at least once more.

Kennedy’s hand slides up his body, running her fingers through his hair as she pulls his lips to hers. His arms wrap around her neck as he feels her body against his. His erection is growing with need. His kisses become more passionate as the moments pass. His hands begin to rub across her body to stroke her hair. They move down her back to her firm ass. For the briefest of moments he wonders if they can live as a family together just like they did before. Could that include Sandy? Would Sandy mind? It is a dream, though this is no dream So much has changed and happened now that what would seem like a dream isn’t one.

At the very least, Alan needs to take this woman for everything she has done for him. Her lips move off his as he begins to suck her neck. She holds his head close to her. The feel of his lips on her body causes her breasts to swell and her pussy floods. Today everything she has worked for will be one step closer to the final step. She pushes him down on the couch and lies down on top of him. His hands press her breasts through the thin blouse as she tugs at his shirt and begins kissing his chest. Alan’s fingers pinch her nipples, which in turn causes her to gasp. He pulls back to help her remove the shirt and belt, letting her hands open his pants as he begins unbuttoning her blouse. Almost tearing the top of her, she sits upright as he pulls it off, reaching behind to unhook her bra. She grinds her pussy against his pulls the flimsy material off and tosses it aside.

In this moment she falls forward, pressing her naked chest to his and taking his face in her hands. “Your mother always knows what’s best for you,” she says before pressing her lips once more on his. Their tongue caress and explore each other’s mouths as their hands fly up and down, pinching and rubbing the naked flesh between them. Alan rolls onto his side, pressing her against the back of the couch as he slows his pace. Rushing it is not the way for him to treat his mother. He wants to enjoy this as much as she deserves to.

His fingers play lightly on her breast as her hands push into his open pants, stroking the hard shaft inside under his boxers. They both kick off their shoes as he begins to push her tight pants down off her hips. She removes her hand from him long enough to help before returning to him and letting the man continue to undress her. After a moment and some shifting, she is down to her panties, the growing patch of wetness evident as he gazes on her mostly naked body. Alan begins pushing his own pants down as she quickly jumps to her knees on the couch, her hands pushing his aside.

“Let your mother,” she purrs as she grips his pants and boxers.

The man watches as her face turns to look at his body and he feels his clothes fall to the floor. His erection springs up and he feels her soft hand wrap around it as she sits upright. He steps out of the pants as she leads him by the cock to stand in front of her. Kennedy sits on the couch, leaning forward as while she strokes him casually. Her grip becomes firmer, dragging the tight skin across. Her hand shift and her lips press on the side of his prick.

Her hand shifts and her lips press on the side of his cock. A shudder of breath escapes his lips in a slow moan. Kennedy’s lips continue along his length, sliding until they arrive at the tip where her mouth muscle snakes out to lick the tiny slit. The smallest bit of precum allows her entry as the thick fluid spreads across her tongue. She takes the head into her mouth to elicit a groan from the man as it swirls around the end. Then she pushes down on his shaft, feeling it slide into her mouth. Her wet lips make the trip smooth. She relaxes his throat as she pushes down to take it all. When the tip hits her throat, Kennedy sucks in hard and begins to drag her head off. The groans elicited from his mouth makes her smile. She can have him wherever she wants him.

Alan looks down to see her head rising off and then his prick slipping out of her mouth. Her breasts and firm nipples are just visible past her hand and mouth. The doctor’s pace increases. She gives him shallow strokes with one hand while the other tightens around the base. His hands move to her hair where he tugs at it lightly, fighting the urge to take control and just fuck her mouth. But this is his mother and so he has to treat her with respect.

His balls begin to tighten as tingling sensations envelope his member. He knows he is close to ejaculation, but he doesn’t want to yet. He starts to pull away, but Kennedy isn’t having it. She pushes forward, and he tries again. When it becomes apparent that she isn’t letting up and when she reaches around with both hands to grip his ass, Alan knows what to do. He grabs the back of her head with both hands and begins fucking her face. He pulls back, popping his cock from her mouth and pushes the shaft against her lips. He pulls her head along the shaft, her tongue reaching out to lick his balls as he groans with pleasure. When it comes to control, one has to give as to take.

Kennedy pulls his ass cheeks apart to expose his naughty hole. Her fingers caress across the opening to tease and press lightly, but not quite enough to enter. He relaxes, feeling her fingertip pushing in and causing his hips to jerk. She pulls it free as he turns her head and slams his tool back into place. Within seconds cum is flying from his cock at high speed to slam into the back of her mouth like a crash test dummy flying through the windshield. Her free hand moves to her mouth to catch the sticky fluid as it spills from her lips. She smiles and stands to bring her lips to his. Her cum soaked mouth muscle slips past his lips. The taste of himself on her tongue excites him, causing his cock to twitch.

Wrapping his arm around her body, Alan lowers her back to the couch and kneels between her legs. With a devilish grin, he pulls her panties off and pushes her thighs open, pulling her ass to the edge of the cushion and licking his lips hungrily. “No,” she suddenly interrupts his thoughts and intentions. “Just fuck me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.