A Girl Only Dreams Make Up - Cover

A Girl Only Dreams Make Up

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 37

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Alan is a man that has it all. He has plenty of money. He owns a successful business. He has any woman he wants. Is that everything a man needs? Alan knows something is wrong and this is why he has a therapist. Her goal is to fix him, but can she or is can something else? Inspired by Hebert100. Thanks for the inspiration, I hope you like it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“Can I get you anything to drink?” Hilda asks as she leads Alan through the door.

He shakes his head out of habit. “No, I’m alright.”

“Good,” she sighs, spinning around to look at him. “I’m fucking horny and I just want to get it on.”

The man’s eyes go big briefly. “Well, you certainly are blunt.”

“Of course,” she says happily. “Is there any other way to be?”

“Sure, but it certainly is nice when people say what they want,” Alan remarks. “Unfortunately everyone seems to worry about hurting somebody’s feelings so they try to be overly nice.”

“Fuck all that,” she says with a shake of her head. “Come on to my bedroom. We’re going to give you a show.”

He nods and follows her. “So how long have you been doing this?”

“Putting on shows or fucking dogs?” she asks as they step into the room.

“Both?”

She laughs and it is so cute. “I’ve never put on a show with a dog before,” she says. “But I’ve been fucking dogs since I was little. I had a dog named Davis. I had just gotten out of the bath and was bending over to pick up the mat. My mom was always adamant on making sure the mat was picked up. So anyway, there I was bent over and Davis came up, hopped on my back and drove his big doggie dick in me.”

Alan winces. “Ouch, that must have hurt.”

“Fuck yeah it did,” she says. “But the pain didn’t last long. The pleasure was...” He breathing quickens and her heart begins pounding so hard in her chest. “Fuck, it was something else.” She pats the bed and Ace hops up onto it. “You can sit there with Sandy. “Me and Ace are going to do it and then you and Sandy.”

“I’m not...” he begins.

“Don’t worry about it,” she quickly interrupts. “We’ll get you through it. If you need any help, I’ll help you out. But I’ve got a feeling you’ll be a natural. I also got a feeling that you have plenty of experience considering that big dick of yours.”

Alan actually feels himself blush. This girl is young, probably no older than twenty, and here she is gushing over him even though he’s an older guy. He knows much of it has to do with his size, but still...

“You see, I don’t have many relationships with guys or girls,” she says starting to strip. As soon as the clothes start coming off, Alan see Ace’s tail beginning to thump on the bed and his red cock slipping from its sheath. “I’m in love with my dogs. Me and Ace have been together for three years now. Davis was older when we started our relationship. After him came Jamison, but he got sick and died.”

“I’m sorry,” Alan says, not sure how to answer, or if he even should. He thinks it strange that this girl rather have relationships with dogs instead of men.

“Don’t be,” she says, when she is standing before him in just a bra. “I fall in love easily with them, and sure it’s hard when they die ... but, it’s part of life, right?”

He nods. “Why have relationships with dogs?”

“And why not?” she says with a nod. “It’s a lot easier. Besides, Ace only likes to fuck other dogs every now and again. But he won’t stray otherwise unless I want him to fuck another woman.” She sits down on the bed and rubs behind the dog’s ears. Ace moves closer to her until he is pressed against the girl.

“I can understand why,” Alan says. “You’re absolutely beautiful.”

The girl moans at the words. She feels her pussy getting deliciously wet. “Now if only I could find a guy like you, that’d be great.”

He smirks. “Well, it so happens that I’m available.”

She shakes her head. “I like older guys to fuck. I like big dicks to fuck. But I’m not looking for long term with either. Perhaps that’s another reason dogs make good boyfriends.” She reaches around and unclasps her bra, letting it fall to the floor at her feet.

The moment the bra leaves her breasts, Ace moves forward and flicks at her breasts with his tongue. Her nipples harden instantly as an electric shock ripples through her body. The dog shifts so that he is standing nearly over her and almost looking down at her. She cups his face and opens her mouth. Her warm, wet tongue enters her mouth. Like it always does with him or her last two dogs, every nerve in her body responds to his firm mouth muscle probing her mouth. She sucks on it greedily, moaning out loud. It is obvious to Alan that the dog has a profound effect on the girl.

When Ace eventually pulls away Hilda has a glazed look in her eyes. Her breathing is harsh and uneven. She reaches up and runs her thumb over her lips. Then looks straight at Alan, she takes that thumb into her mouth and sucks on it. The man breaths softly, not taking his eyes off of her. Besides him, Sandy whimpers. Pulling her thumb free, she smiles and says, “Have a seat. It will be your turn soon.”

With her attention leaving the man, she gathers Ace into her arms, pulling him down on top of her as she lays flat on the bed. The dog groans as he grinds his erection against her inner thigh. She moans upon feeling its slickness. She grabs at his hindquarters and pulls him hard against her. She can feel his terrific erection pressing against her and she cannot wait to feel it.

Ace pulls away, letting her grab at her breasts to push them together. Alan watches in amazement at how the dog seems to know exactly how things are going to play out. He assumed that dogs would just want to go to humping and get off, but Ace seems to have self-control or at least know how to use it. He leans his head down and swiftly laps at her nipples, his head moving from one to the other as if he isn’t sure which tastes better. His technique is rough as he is a dog after all, but it still thrills Hilda. He licks and licks and the girl becomes lost in the wonderful sensations produced by his hot, wet tongue, already forgetting that they are not alone. He eventually pulls away and that’s when she gets to see her prize.

It isn’t the first time, and it certainly won’t be the last, yet each time she sees it, it is like the first time. It excites her each and every time. He is long and thick with veins that stand out sharply against taut skin. She salivates at the thought of how it feels inside her. Ace moves back over her, pressing his furry body against her. His tongue laps at her mouth and she gratefully take it back into her mouth. His huge cock presses sharply into her belly. She reaches for his hindquarters again, gripping him in her hands.

Alan sits back in awe, his prick pushing wickedly against the restraint of his pants. Sandy looks from the scene to him and back, whimpering and licking her mouth. He thinks about Jessie and Cathleen and the show they gave him, separately and together. He even wonders if they know Hilda, and if not would they? His hand drops over the side of the chair he is sitting in, and he casually pets Sandy. She notices his attention and quickly rolls to her back to allow him access to her underside. With his eyes focused on the scene before him, he doesn’t notice his hand straying toward her pussy and the moisture there.

Hilda has her own gush of moisture between her legs. Her pussy is throbbing with lust. She wants this dog as badly as she does every time she is with him. She has never felt like this with a man ever. Across the room, Alan subconsciously slips a thick finger into Sandy’s wet hole. It fits snugly inside her. He begins to slowly finger fuck her, massaging her clit without even realizing it! Meanwhile, Ace is slowly humping his prick against Hilda’s belly while licking her neck. He nips at her ear.

Hilda knows when it is time to move on. Unfortunately the attention Ace gives to her isn’t as long as she would like, but of course that is why they usually fuck multiple times a day and night. She is always ready to go, and so is he. So she pushes at his chest, a sign that he is to get up and roll onto his back. Quickly she rolls onto her belly and moves between his spread legs. She grabs the thick, throbbing dog meat and moves it to her waiting mouth. Raising her eyes up to Alan, she says, “I’m going to take this dick and suck it for a long time.”

Alan squirms with mental pleasure at her words. She licks her lips in anticipation. Ace whimpers as she nudges her lips with his tip. With a brief smirk, she opens her mouth and hungrily sucks it in. Closing her eyes in bliss as she savors the feel of his satiny dog flesh, she moans out. Her tongue flicks over the swollen meat and she probes at the base where his knot is. “Oh fuck,” Alan whispers with a heavy breath, his fingers moving slowly in and out of Sandy at a steady rate. “She’s one hell of a cocksucker, isn’t she?”

Hilda sucks the dog deep into her mouth, flicking her tongue all over his beautiful member. She licks him along the entire length. Looking up she sees that Alan is watching her intently. His mouth is hanging slightly open. His breathing looks labored. His pants are tenting like an alien ready to burst out of them. He is fingering his dog! There is no mistaking his intense enjoyment of the show she is putting on for him.

By now, Ace’s cock is slick with her saliva and she starts a slow, firm stroking while with her other hand she begins fondling his balls. She takes the tip back in her mouth and begins sucking strongly while swirling her mouth muscle all over the smooth, tapered tip. She is moaning loudly now, and she has no doubt Alan is doing the same. Sandy is certainly whimpering and squirming around. Hilda has loved sucking cock ever since she sucked her first one. But she loves sucking dog cock more than any man, which is why her only exception is when a guy is hung like the old guy in the chair across the way. Her pussy throbs with pleasure as she works on Ace and thinking about Alan.

She removes the prick from her mouth and run her tongue lightly across the dog’s balls. She licks them all over, not stopping her stroking of him. She takes his tight sack into her mouth, one nut at a time and sucks them hard. Ace braces his front paws against her shoulders and almost rocks his pelvis forward and back. She slides a couple fingers into her pussy and begins fingering herself for a bit before returning her full attention to his rigid stick. As she takes it into her mouth, she removed her fingers from her twat, reaches between the dog’s legs and swiftly plunges her wet finger into his asshole. Ace isn’t expecting it and he gives out a loud groan as his hips involuntarily jerk forward, driving his doggie cock deeper into her mouth. She nearly gags, but controls herself and allows her mouth and throat to relax as she takes as much of him as she can. She has wanted to do that for a while. Jamison liked it eventually. She had never thought of doing it with Davis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.