A Girl Only Dreams Make Up - Cover

A Girl Only Dreams Make Up

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 36

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Alan is a man that has it all. He has plenty of money. He owns a successful business. He has any woman he wants. Is that everything a man needs? Alan knows something is wrong and this is why he has a therapist. Her goal is to fix him, but can she or is can something else? Inspired by Hebert100. Thanks for the inspiration, I hope you like it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Days meld into weeks as Alan and Debbie get together more often. They also spend more time at his place than hers. Pert of the reason is because they like the attention Sandy gives them as she watches them fuck. Still, Alan is spending so much time with Debbie that even being home more he doesn’t spend the quality time that he should with his dog. So to make up for it, he takes the day off work and takes Sandy to a local dog park.

They are there for maybe fifteen minutes when things become intense. Alan had unhooked Sandy to allow her free roam in the fenced area. Sitting on the bench, watching her run around and play with another dog, his attention is drawn to another pen with two other dogs. Their owners, like him, are sitting on a bench watching their animals. Neither seems to care when one of the dogs mounts the other. And like him, their eyes don’t leave the scene. It is about as erotic to Alan as watching Jessie getting fuck by Toby. And it reminds him of that, watching the two going at it like lovers. He feels his cock growing hard at both the sight before him and the thought of past.

It is just too bad it is too public here to do anything about his growing erection. He looks back at Sandy, who seems to have stopped playing with the other dog to watch herself. She turns her head in his direction and Alan cannot help but smile. The dog knows more than one would give her credit for. Sandy looks away and then back at him. When she does it again, he begins to think it odd. But the next time, he follows where she is looking away to. Across the way is a woman sitting on a bench, watching the two other dogs going at it and her hand is rubbing over her shorts. Since he doesn’t immediately see another dog or person, he assumes the one playing with Sandy is hers. The other two people at the park seem to not have noticed her as they are too into the two dogs fucking. When he looks back at the woman, their eye meets and she gives him a coy smile. Alan returns it and quickly looks away back at his own dog. Sandy is back to playing with the other dog.

That urge to find some way to masturbate is stronger than ever as he now feels his prick pulsing in his pants. Ignoring it, he looks back across the way toward the woman, wanting to not be so obvious about. But he cannot help but stare. Not only is she hot, but she is playing with herself to the two dogs fucking. She is wearing a tight, white shirt that shows off her ample cleavage nicely. It has very short sleeves that barely cover her shoulders. He is certain that if he were closer he would see her nipples protruding through the top. As is it, the distance makes it impossible to see if they are or not. Below is a pair of blue shorts that are quite short and perfect for easy and quick access to her twat. The shorts are so short and free-flowing that Alan has the perfect view to see in. Immediately he sees that she has no panties on, and it looks like she is shaven completely bald down there. Again the distance make it impossible to know for certain, but he is willing to bet that he is right.

The fact is Hilda doesn’t like to wear panties unless she wants to show them off by means of teasing. Otherwise she enjoys the breeze that come up underneath to hit her bare skin. They exchange looks a few more times and then she decides that it is time to give the man a good show. Just thinking about showing off is sometimes enough to get her started. And she begins by very nonchalantly massaging her knees. Her legs are still together, but she lets her feet go a little wider. She massages her legs just above the knees as if she were sore. Hilda peeks and sees Alan staring at her now, watching intently. This is all the encouragement she needs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.