A Girl Only Dreams Make Up - Cover

A Girl Only Dreams Make Up

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 34

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Alan is a man that has it all. He has plenty of money. He owns a successful business. He has any woman he wants. Is that everything a man needs? Alan knows something is wrong and this is why he has a therapist. Her goal is to fix him, but can she or is can something else? Inspired by Hebert100. Thanks for the inspiration, I hope you like it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

After work, Alan slips by his house to change before picking Debbie up for their date. He is looking forward to seeing what the new restaurant has on the menu. After being open for less than a week they place has gotten some pretty rave reviews, particularly the incredibly hot wait staff. The waitresses are the primary reason for him going. He is barely home long enough to pet Sandy and tell her that he is sorry that he’s been so busy lately. From the sadness in her eyes to the way she looks at him when he is talking to her, he wonders if she knows he’s been fucking a bunch of different women. It’s of course foolish to think, but certainly she has to know that something is going on since he has only been home long enough to shower and change clothes.

He heads for his car, beginning to feel a stirring in his pants at the thought of fucking his dog. He has thought about her, more so since being with Jessie, but has otherwise kept her off his mind with the endless sex that he has been having. He has to rearrange by the time he gets into his car. He scoops up Debbie, who offers, “How about I give you a blowjob on the way there?”

“Not this time,” he says, glancing her way with a smile. Alan isn’t normally one to turn down such an offer, and with Sandy on his mind he knows he won’t have trouble blowing a load.

As they arrive, he catches a quick glimpse of one of the waitresses disappearing through the door that leads to what looks like a storage room for wine, as well as the restrooms. There is just something about her that catches his eye and he almost wants to make an excuse to go to the restroom just to get more of a peek, but that might seem too odd to Debbie, considering how surprised she is to see so many hot women milling around, serving tables.

“They certainly seem to have hired all the strippers in town,” she remarks.

“Seems that way,” he agrees, trying to sound disdainful.

While they are sat at the table, having just ordered for them, Alan sips away at the glass of water brought to them until their drink orders come in. He carries on a mild conversation with Debbie, avoiding any questions that she has in regard to his afternoon with or without Becky while trying to spot the girl he saw on their way in.

Their meal arrives, along with another round of their drinks. And it just so happens that the girl he has been trying to grab another glimpse at is the one that serves it. She is short with dark brown, shoulder length hair. Her eyes immediately grab him and reel him in. She has the most perfect complexion that rivals even his new secretary. His eyes are drawn to her lips, which look like they would be great for kissing as well as sucking cock. To top it off, her ass rivals Debbie’s!

As she places the plates down on the table, she has to lean forward quite far to reach the far side of it. As a result, the man gets an eyeful down her shirt. That in itself is a stretch considering how tight the damn thing is already. Unsurprisingly this gives rise to an instant erection, and as she steps away from the table, he sees her eyes flick down to his crotch. A slight smile appears on her face.

Their meal passes without any excitement. Alan is too far engaged in the waitress, along with thoughts of Sandy cobbled together with his new secretary and everything else going on in his life to pay the much needed attention to Debbie that he should be giving her. She is ready to go to get the night really started, but he quickly convinces her to sit, talk and have another drink.

As they sit there, Hannah—as her name turns out to be—asks, “Would you two like another round?”

“I don’t think we need another,” Debbie says, eager to get to fucking, but Alan isn’t ready to leave.

In fact, since he realizes that maybe since he hasn’t given the woman the attention she deserves, he is going to order a bottle of something expensive. “I think we’re through with drinks,” he says. “I’d like a bottle of Cheval Blanc.”

Hannah’s eyes go big at the mention of it. “Um ... what year?” she asks.

“What’s the oldest you have?” he questions, seeing Debbie’s eyes light up as well. She loves wine, and she definitely knows the name. “Ah, it doesn’t matter. The oldest you got,” he quickly adds. “This is a special order for a special woman.”

And so, off Hannah goes to the wine storage to dig up the bottle. AS she reaches the door to the storage and restrooms, Alan excuses himself, saying that after all their drinking he really needs to use the restroom. It is partially true because they have been drinking quite a bit tonight. He jumps out of the seat and darts for the restroom. As he enters the first door, he sees the staircase to the basement storage is open, but for the moment he bypasses it. He really does need to go to the restroom. But on his way back he decides to have a quick peak through the door.

As he does so, Hannah’s face appears over the top of the stair railing. She smiles up at him. “I was wondering if you were likely to look down her or not,” she says with a wink. “Well, would you like to see the storage where we keep all the wine?”

Alan isn’t going to reject an invitation from a beautiful girl. Even if it doesn’t lead anywhere, she will be more than happy with the fact that he can follow her beautiful ass around for the next few minutes. Reaching the bottom of the stair, the man looks around in amazement at the huge array of bottles and casks that are kept down there. He proceeds to wander slowly forward as he gazes at the endless racks of wine and casks on shelves and against walls and in the middle of the floor. He comes out of his stupor as he hears Hannah giggling to the side of him.

“You’re cute for an old guy,” she whispers in his ear, sending shivers down his spine. “You’re even cuter when you’re amazed.”

Alan has to laugh. “Well, it’s a hell of a lot for being opened for a week.”

“Less than a week,” she corrects. “But the bosses are big time wine collectors. That’s where they made all their money, buying and selling bottles of wine. My one boss own a winery, the other has a distillery. So yeah, they’re set up.”

“How old are you?” he asks, running straight to the point. “I mean, you could pass to be seventeen or eighteen.”

She smiles. “I’m twenty-two, young enough to be your daughter.”

Alan has to laugh again. “I can think of some naughty things to do to a daughter that looks like you.”

No sooner do the words leave his lip does he feel her tugging him to the side as a customer is starting to walk past. “We can’t have anyone seeing you down here, especially management or the bosses.” As he grins he realizes that she is hugging him tightly. Her breasts push hard against his body.

Of course this is going to have a reaction in him as it would any guy. His groin, which has been calm for the most part tonight, except for that little episode with her leaning over the table, is now reacting to his sudden closeness to a girl that could be young enough to be his daughter. His cock begins to twitch and grow.

Hannah feels it right away and proceeds to spread her legs just enough for the tent in his pants to settle between them. From the way she was talking moments ago, Alan is actually surprised by the action. Putting a finger to his lips, she begins to silently crouch until her head is at the same level as the tent in his pants. The she quickly begins stroking and tickling it through the fabric. This gets the man more and more aroused. He thinks he is about to moan until she suddenly shoots back up, and envelops his mouth in the most heavenly of kisses.

The kiss seems to last forever as her tongue and his begin to fight each other. After this eternity of bliss, they hear the customer heading out the restroom and back into the restaurant proper. At this, he finally releases the moan that the kiss had been holding in, and at the same time, so does Hannah.

They stare into one another’s eyes. He wonders what’s going to happen next. They are in a room full of expensive wines. Sure, he can afford a bottle or two without denting his wallet too bad, maybe even a case and he might be hurting for cash, but not a whole rack! To fuck in here is like inviting chaos. Then as if in answer to the unspoken question, she slowly lowers herself again to his crotch and tugs at the zipper on his jeans. As she pulls it down, she releases the beast from its prison.

“Fuck...” she mutters as she stares at the large stick of fleshy meat in front of her face. “I thought it was huge in your pants. It’s fucking massive.” And with that, she slowly moves forward until her mouth is almost touching the end. Her tongue snakes out and flicks the tip. At the touch Alan feels what could very well be an electric shock passing through his body. He wants more of it. And then, again as if in response, she proceeds to swish her mouth muscle around the head of it before moving her head forward to plant a kiss on the end of it.

By now his cock is beginning to leak precum in copious amounts. Hannah scoops it up with her nimble tongue and swallows it without hesitation. If she is willing to fuck a stranger, an older stranger at that, in what amounts to a wine cellar, then why not do something wild like that?

With that part almost finished, she opens her mouth wide and moves forward until his stiffness is enveloped in her mouth, yet not touching anything. She begins to breathe in and out, slowly teasing him with hot and cold air as she breathes until suddenly she closes her mouth around it and begins to suck and tongue it with gusto.

The man is in heaven, and within a minute of the girl beginning her ministrations, he feels on the verge of climax. So he pulls back so as not to ruin this moment too quickly. She seems to sense what he is doing and why he is doing it, but she also seems to have an unquenchable thirst as she pauses to say to him. “Surely a man of your age can cum more than once.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.