A Girl Only Dreams Make Up - Cover

A Girl Only Dreams Make Up

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 33

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Alan is a man that has it all. He has plenty of money. He owns a successful business. He has any woman he wants. Is that everything a man needs? Alan knows something is wrong and this is why he has a therapist. Her goal is to fix him, but can she or is can something else? Inspired by Hebert100. Thanks for the inspiration, I hope you like it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

The thought of how life just cannot get any better—plus the beautifully naked woman sitting across from him—directly increases the swelling between his thighs. Granted there seemed to be a little jealousy and tension with Debbie, but she didn’t say or do anything that could have caused any discord between them. But that’s past. All Alan wants to do now is just kiss her and feel her body against his.

Crawling over, Debbie uses her fingers to dance lightly over his chest, down his center, over his belly and back up to his chest. She uses her nails to teasingly scratch over his nipples to send pleasure waves through him and eliciting a restrained grunt from deep inside. She smiles with some knowledge that only she keeps to herself. “I doubt she could take you,” she smirks. “I’ll be honest, she impressed me with her mouth, but that’s about it. You’d break the little girl in half.” As she says this, she flicks her finger down at his growing erection.

Alan simply smiles, enjoying the way the woman feels threatened by his new secretary. He has no idea how long a relationship with Debbie will go, and it doesn’t matter. The man is going to take it as it comes and get the most out of it. In the meantime he is going to find that someone special, even if it isn’t Debbie.

She leans forward, mistaking the meaning of his smile to as coinciding with her remarks. Her fingertip and nails run up and down the length of his prick. The contrast between the soft pads of her fingers and the hard edge of her nails is extra stimulating and he fights the urge to moan from the sensations. Every few seconds she lets all the nails of one hand glide from the base to the tip with the nails closing together as they slide over the head. In addition to the regular throbbing, the man’s prick jumps each time she does it.

She coos when a drop of precum begins to ooze from the end. Then she grasps him in her hand with her thumb under the tip. Slipping that thumb up she spread the viscous fluid around the underside of the head. Alan sighs against the incredible feeling Debbie is giving him. Removing her hand, she looks up at him with a sinister grin. “She must have really turned you on.”

Alan shakes his head, trying to deny it. “It was the act of the both of you,” he informs her. “And in partial truth it is. But Debbie hit the nail on the head more—Becky does arouse him like something fierce. He cannot wait to get Debbie out of the office so he can fuck the girl.

“I guess you need a cool down then,” she says, scooting back to lean against the arm of the couch. She raises one leg and then the other to rest on the man’s shoulders. “Eat me,” she purrs.

Alan knew what was coming, and he is glad too. He is so amped up that he knows in just a pump or two he would ejaculate. It’s too early in the day for that! Beginning at her knees, he lets his hands glide up the outside of her legs until they reach her thighs. He lowers his lips to it and plants a kiss, repeating on the opposite leg. Continuing higher and higher, the man allows his breath to flow over her snatch each time he switches. She may be a tease, but he has a lot more years on her. He extends his tongue and licks the meeting between her thigh and her crotch, then the same on the opposite side. He draws his mouth muscle in an arch between the two points, staying well above her twat.

“Damn it, Alan,” she cries. “Stop fucking teasing me and eat me.” She grabs a fistful of his hair and pulls him to her.

Alan cannot resist. He lightly kisses his way down the side of her plump cunt lips.

“Bastard,” she hisses and pulls tighter on his hair, shifting on the cushion.

He shuffles, taking advantage of the extra space between her legs, which has the effect of opening her outer lips to reveal her sweet center. He uses his tongue to part those folds and savor her taste. Debbie sighs. He traces the outlines between her outer and inner folds, detouring to gently suck the delicate flesh between his lips. The heat emanating from her core matches the fiery lust he feels for the young girl just outside his office. His tongue slowly probes into her, enjoying the spongy feel and increased amount of her nectar. Alan circles a loop around her opening several times before poking his tongue in a little. It drops to collect a bit of her cream and then wiggles from side to side as he rides back up her slit.

Debbie now has the man in both her hands and jamming him into her cunt. “Lick me ... yes ... lick me...”

With his face now mashed into her, Alan opens his mouth to surround her clit. He allows his mouth muscle to go all over and around it. The woman’s breaths grow shorter. Her muscles begin to quiver. Her thighs draw tighter to his head. When he sucks that tight, little button between his lips and lets his tongue dance back and forth, up and down on it, she peaks.

Her hips move up and down, grinding her pussy on his face. Her thighs squeeze his head. She cries out, “Fuck no ... that’s too much...” Then yanking his head away by the hair, she jams her heels into his shoulders to push him back. Then she slumps against the arm of the couch, her chest heaving.

Alan sits there, his face covered in her juices and a smile on his face. Then he licks his lips. “That was a nice detour.”

Her eyes drop to the head of his cock to see a thick string of precum flowing from it tot eh cushion of the couch. “Every destination has its journey,” she growls. Alan quickly lies down on the opposite side of the couch, and is barely settled when Debbie mounts him. “And I’ve a feeling we’ve got a long journey ahead of us,” she continues as she sits astride his hips, impaling herself with his throbbing manhood.

She looks absolutely beautiful—enough to take his mind off Becky. Her eyes are closed and a soft smile of contentment curls her lips. Her eyes open slowly as if she is reveling in the feeling of being stretched and filled. She looks down at him through eyes afire with lust. Her hands are on his chest. Neither move as both just enjoy one another. Her snatch is tight and hot and wet. It heat and touches every part of his rigid organ just as he fills and pushes against her every wall.

The slowly, she rises up—just barely—and then lowers back down. “I am so glad I found you,” she murmurs. “And now that I’ve got you, I don’t know if I can ever lose you.”

She begins to rock her hips slowly, grinding her clit against his pubic area. Her pleasure is plainly evident as she closes her eyes again and sighs. Alan loses his too, but it is to imagine Becky riding him instead. The sensations she is bestowing on him are marvelous, but he is certain the teenager could do better. In seeking her own gratification, Debbie is delivering incredible stimulation to his thick cockhead buried deep inside her—almost certainly in her womb if not pushing at it like barbarians at the gate. And with each of her movement another part of pink passage massages a different section of it.

He grits his teeth and groans. The waves of pleasure override any attempt to think of someone else. Debbie can feel it too. Between ragged breathes she demands, “Hang on, I’m almost there.”

Her pace has quickened and she is bearing down on the man harder. It is as if she is trying to wear her clit away with the friction generated by scraping it against his body. She falls silent, holding her breath and still grinding furiously. Alan opens his eyes to see her mouth open and her eyes screwed tightly shut. Suddenly they fly open and she lets out a long moan.

It is the man’s sign that he needs. Alan clasps tightly to her hips with his hands, lifting her just enough to slam himself up into her. With each thrust she hisses and her body twitches with convulsions. It takes a couple plunges for him to explode. Her seed rockets from his balls to her core. Repeated pulses of his thick ejaculate, plasters her twat. Every pulse produces an electric pleasure wave through him.

Both of them are spent and breathing heavily as she lies forward on his chest. Alan wraps his arms around her. She raises her head and gazes into his eyes with a look of soft emotion. Then she kisses him. It is tender, sweet and caring. Alan returns it in kind. He can see himself spending the rest of his life with this woman, but can she be content with sharing? She says she can, but the episode earlier is a contradiction to that. Breaking the kiss, she looks at him and caresses her fingers over his cheek.

“I have this feeling that as soon as I leave here, you’re going to fuck the girl,” she says.

Alan cannot detect a tone of sarcasm, jealousy or anything else malicious in her voice. She is stating a fact, plain and simple. He avoids admission and confrontation. “How about we have dinner tonight?”

“Where at?” she asks. “I may be busy.”

“There’s a new place that opened up called Swanky Susan’s,” he informs her. “We can give it a shot, if you like.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.