A Girl Only Dreams Make Up - Cover

A Girl Only Dreams Make Up

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 31

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Alan is a man that has it all. He has plenty of money. He owns a successful business. He has any woman he wants. Is that everything a man needs? Alan knows something is wrong and this is why he has a therapist. Her goal is to fix him, but can she or is can something else? Inspired by Hebert100. Thanks for the inspiration, I hope you like it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Alan wakes from his deep, enjoyable sleep and cracks open his eyes to the sight of Jessie wearing sexy sheer, black lacy panties and stockings. She leans forward, her breasts pushing against the material of the bra. The weekend has been one of the best in his life. Not only did he have one of the best days with Cathleen that made him feel like he was a teenager all over again, but he had perhaps the best threesome ever! Then Cathleen finally fucked a dog, taking Toby’s knot like a pro. It left Alan feeling that he had something to finally commit to and do. Before she left for work, Cathleen offered to become Jessie’s girlfriend. It is something that Jessie has been pushing for, for a long time now apparently. He couldn’t see why it took so long, but Alan is happy for the both of them. Now he feels his heart springing to life in his chest. “What are you doing in that?” he asks, sitting up.

Jessie turns to him. “It’s something I picked up a little while ago,” she says casually. “I’ve been saving them for when Cathleen finally gives in and becomes my wife.”

“You’re getting ahead of yourself, aren’t you?” he asks, referring to the fact that they just upgraded from being lovers.

She smirks at him. “If you know Cathleen at all, you’ll know she’s a fast mover.”

He thinks for a moment at their first time, then their second and then yesterday and last night. “Yeah, you’re right,” he finally says. His eyes focus better now that he is more alert and awake. He quickly notices how the black, lacy bra barely covers her nipples. Her black panties are tiny and sheer with strings along the sides. Her silky, black stockings hug her shapely legs up to the middle of her thigh. He almost wants to jump out of bed and jump her bones. And he would if not for the full bladder he has at the moment. Otherwise his cock is raging hard and pulsing for attention, even though that is all it has had recently. Even so he can hardly contain his lust. “You look good in those naughty things.” He almost hopes that she will ask him to fuck her right here and now.

She looks at him and smiles. “Since you like them, I may have to wear them for you sometime. But it will have to be after my wedding, because these are meant for Cathleen the first time.”

Alan can feel himself throbbing now. He isn’t sure if it’s because her has to piss or because he is really aroused by the sight of the woman and her words. She slowly slides her fingers under the stocking, gliding it down to her ankle and off her foot. She repeats the same erotic tease for the other legs. She lowers the bra strap from her shoulder and then repeats it on the other shoulder before reaching behind to unfasten it. She stretches out her arm and drops it on the bed next to the stockings. Smiling, Jessie lowers her panties slowly down over her ass and lets them drop to her ankles. She steps out with one foot and then the other. Instead of picking them up to put with the rest of the garments, she simply turns and heads for the bathroom.

“Don’t be too long, Alan Denning,” she says casually over her shoulder.

Alan is helpless in his trance. His erection is pushing hard against the sheets as his mind is reeling. He realizes that all this time he has been doing things wrong. His mother’s death had tripped something in his brain that made him seek out the wrong type of woman. He could have spent the rest of his life with his mother and never once thought of any other woman or dog, but it didn’t happen like that. Instead, he has been fixed on fucking every woman he could and getting stuck on Judy. Now he realizes that he should have been searching for someone like Cathleen or Jessie or even Debbie. At least with Debbie she is not tied to anyone else other than him.

Throwing off the covers, he slides his feet out of the bed and wiggles his toes on the carpet. With a sigh, he stands and walks over to the heap at the end of the bed. He bends to pick up the panties, feeling the silky material and quickly notices a darker shade spread across the crotch, evidence of her arousal and possible cum from both him and the dog. He holds the panties to his nose, breathing in the pungent scent. He feels an urge to bust through the bathroom door and take her in the shower with disregard for his immediate need to drain his bladder. But that could ruin the show halfway through, unless she was into water sports ... He reaches down to the annoyingly throbbing erection, ignoring the ache from his bladder being so full. He cannot help but stroke his shaft. The head of his prick has become so swollen it looks to be a slightly different shade than normal. One thing that is important that he has seemingly missed is that fact that certain women can handle his size easily, and those are the ones he has been letting slip away. His balls hang down and seem to have been refilled, quite a thing considering he hadn’t been able to give the damn thing a break yesterday. Now he knows what a dog like Toby must feel like, fucking not just one but two women continuously now.

If yesterday was a marathon with him and Cathleen, then it was a marathon with Toby, Cathleen and Jessie. He cannot believe Cathleen could go on the way she had, especially after their day together, but she did. The last thing he remembers before falling asleep was the solo act between her and Toby. He doesn’t know if it continued afterward, but he wouldn’t be surprised if it did.

It wasn’t long after Toby dislodged himself from Cathleen before he was lunging forward and pushing his cold, wet nose between Cathleen legs again, causing her to jump a little. She was like a new toy for the dog, and he was intent on playing with it as much as he could. He licked her boldly as he again became aroused by the smell and taste of her. Alan couldn’t agree more. A few drop if cum from his fucking of Jessie dripped from his tip. Cathleen gently lifted his front legs so that his paws rested on either side of her chest while his hind feet remained on the bed. She reached down and wrapped her hand around his pulsing red shaft, stroking it rapidly as she guides that tapered tip into her.

Toby gripped her tightly around her middle with his front legs before thrusting into her with a speed and intensity that no human man could ever hope to match. He pounded away into her for several seconds until his knot expanded to the point where it locked him inside her. At about the same time, Cathleen’s body was wracked by powerful waves of orgasm. She wrapped her arms around Toby and hugged him tightly against her body as she felt the hot spurts of his cum splashing into her womb. The throbbing bulk of his knot stretching her brought her to multiple climaxes.

Alan doesn’t know how long afterward it went on, how many more times the women got fucked. It doesn’t matter. He has got to release the reservoir of piss and then he has a woman to fuck again—maybe more than once or twice today. Maybe she will even be willing to put on another show with Toby for him.

Meanwhile, Jessie is enjoying the hot water from the shower and begins to caress her breasts with soapy hands, thinking back to last night. It was surprising that Cathleen finally gave in to letting Toby fuck her. The woman would only ever just suck his cock or lick his balls with Jessie’s pussy as she was fucked. Occasionally she would lick the exposed part of the knot when Toby knotted Jessie. But for Cathleen to finally become her girlfriend, that is something. It was more unexpected than her wanting to finally fuck Toby.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.