A Girl Only Dreams Make Up - Cover

A Girl Only Dreams Make Up

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 24

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Alan is a man that has it all. He has plenty of money. He owns a successful business. He has any woman he wants. Is that everything a man needs? Alan knows something is wrong and this is why he has a therapist. Her goal is to fix him, but can she or is can something else? Inspired by Hebert100. Thanks for the inspiration, I hope you like it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

While Alan was ecstatic about what happened between him and Sandy, he was also ashamed by it. It was not expected, but it was welcomed. And that is probably why he feels most bad about it. He was so aroused that he wanted to push the envelope and actually fuck Sandy. The man barely pulled himself together and left before he hit the point of no return. He tried to call Doctor Francis, but Kennedy didn’t answer, so he has turned to the one place that he can get away and try to figure things out at: a local bar.

He is there for not more than a half hour and already he has downed four beers. In all honesty, the man isn’t certain what bothers him the most about what happened. He is trying to reason with himself over it. He certainly likes the feeling Sandy has given him. It is most enjoyable, but she is a dog! And while one part of his brain is telling him this, another is contradicting the first and saying that it is perfectly okay. If it were some kind of abuse then it would be Sandy abusing him. She is the one that came onto him. She is the one that has done it multiple times now. He didn’t provoke her or force her to do anything. So why should I feel guilty?

Alan doesn’t get a chance to answer his own question. He feels a tap on his shoulder, and when he turns to look at the woman, he nearly doesn’t recognize her. “Debbie?” he asks tentatively.

“Yes,” the woman says. “I probably look a little different with the haircut and all.”

“Just a little bit,” he agrees. “Listen, I...”

She puts her finger to his lips to stop him. “Don’t worry about it,” she says. “I was the one that decided to quit. You didn’t fire me or force me out.”

“Why did you then?” he asks when she removes her finger.

“May I sit with you?” she asks instead.

“Oh, shit yeah,” Alan gasps, getting up from his seat to pull hers out.

“Thank you,” she says.

“Drink?” he offers.

“Scotch and water,” she answers.

After ordering her a drink and himself something a little harder than the beer, he turns to look at her. “So?” he asks, raising an eyebrow up at her.

She takes a hard gulp of the amber liquid. “First let me say that I think you’re an amazing man. That is probably what attracts me to you.”

Already the man knows where this is headed. Debbie isn’t the first woman to go down this road, and considering that he obviously isn’t going to marry Judy, she won’t be the last. But instead of saying anything, he just simply nods.

“So as I figured it, you wouldn’t take our little affair anywhere,” she continues, showing obvious signs that this is taking a bit of courage on her part. “So I thought that if I didn’t work for you, I might catch you out somewhere and see where things go.”

“I’m not normally one to frequent bars,” he says, sounding a little irritated, but really he admires her tenacity.

“Well, I ... not that ... I mean...” she says, stumbling over her words.

“I’m just fucking with you, Debbie,” he says. “I come here when I got something on my mind or when I plan on picking up a woman to take back to my place.”

“So which is it tonight?”

“What?”

She grins. “Clearly you got something on your mind, but is that all?”

He shakes his head. “Well, I wasn’t planning on picking anyone up.”

“But now that you’ve seen me, what do you think?”

He shrugs. Yes, he definitely admires her tenacity. “The night is young. Have you found work?”

She nods. “You’re recommendation came highly and got me in right away.”

“That’s good, I’m glad I was able to help,” he says, twirling his glass around. He has barely drunk any of it, noticing that Debbie’s glass remains the same after she gulp. “So...”

“What to go back to your place?” she blurts out.

A smile comes over his face. “Let’s make it yours.”


Alan sweeps Debbie up into his arms and charges into her bedroom, his strength and desire for her is written across his face. Placing her on the bed, he starts to strip. His movements are quick as he pulls his shirt from his body and unzips his pants. He is standing naked and wanting before her within seconds. “You need to get your clothes off,” he tells her. But before she has the chance to do it herself, the man is kneeling and pulling her top off to reveal her bra.

She slowly pulls down her pants, reveling in the hiss of his breath as she reveals her panties before pulling them off too. Alan stares down at her, seeing her for the first time naked. The only interaction sexually he had with her was a blowjob. Seeing her now this way, he just hopes to stop his cock from spewing. Debbie unclasps her bra to put her in the same situation as the man: completely naked. Settling into the pillows, she smiles and raises her arms out to him. She is aroused and wet and more than willing to have him take her, ravish her.

Alan bites back the urge to thrust deep. He’s not sure if she can handle his size right away, and he doesn’t want to push it. Instead, he settles over her, his erection against her belly. He kisses her slowly, lavishly and feels her tremble beneath him. “Now ... please...” he hears her say. He kisses her again, muffling her pleas, and then he starts a slow trail down her body, licking and kissing every bit of her smooth flesh. The man laves her nipples, sucking and biting them. Debbie bucks against him. Her cries become music to his ear, drowning out his sorrows and conflictions. He licks further down her belly. With his hand he strokes along her inner thighs, moving closer and closer to her snatch. Debbie cries out, her fingers clutching his hair as he teases her, sucking her cunt lips into his mouth before moving up to kiss her belly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.