A Girl Only Dreams Make Up - Cover

A Girl Only Dreams Make Up

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 20

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Alan is a man that has it all. He has plenty of money. He owns a successful business. He has any woman he wants. Is that everything a man needs? Alan knows something is wrong and this is why he has a therapist. Her goal is to fix him, but can she or is can something else? Inspired by Hebert100. Thanks for the inspiration, I hope you like it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Throughout the rest of the day Victoria keeps reliving the amazing sensation in her mind over and over. Her pussy shivers and moistens every time as she recalls the hot cum splashing all over her ass and crack. Her sphincter also puckers and throbs as it anticipates the feeling of him actually pushing into it. The rides and games are merely a distraction. Even Judy flirting and teasing her barely register. Victoria expects the man to clandestinely ask her for a repeat, but he never does.

In truth, Alan cannot wait to do it again. Being a man and getting a lesbian to let him fuck her is one of the greatest challenges in the world. It’s too bad she won’t let him near her pussy, yet at the same time not many women let a man near their ass, especially when they have a monster of a cock. And there is something special about Victoria. She doesn’t hold the same status as Judy, but she is a good distraction and unique. He is certainly interested in learning more about her past and what actually drives her. Maybe I can have both of them after all?

Getting closer to each woman, Alan tries to extend their day for as long as possible, even taking them out to a nice dinner and keeping the drinks flowing long after. Eventually though, Judy and Victoria decide that they want to retire for the night. Both girls are horny and want to get back to their room to fuck. When Alan drops the hint of a threesome in the form of a joke, neither take the bait. Judy is willing, but she doesn’t see the signs that her girlfriend is willing. Victoria definitely wants to, but doesn’t think Judy would approve and maybe think she isn’t a lesbian. Alan begins to think again that maybe leaving Sandy at home was a bad idea.

He watches the two women leave and considers picking up one of the women at the bar. He could probably succeed in stealing another man’s wife for the night. After some considerable thought though, he decides to go back to his bungalow alone. This trip is about him and Judy and to get laid by another woman feels like cheating—betrayal. Hell, what he almost did, or did even, is borderline already. Then again, his goal is to fuck Victoria and either get the woman to leave Judy or stay and make a new dynamic with him. Wouldn’t it be the same? Whether it’s a threesome or not, surely Victoria would have to still make the same decision, wouldn’t she? But what if Victoria falls in love with me?

Alan is conflicted with these thoughts. Leaving the restaurant and heading back to his bungalow he had the intention of masturbating. He at least would need to do that. But upon reaching his doorstep, she gives up that idea. He has way too many thoughts for his cock to get hard. And there is only one day left on this getaway to get things moving along. There is always another weekend, but the man isn’t getting any younger.

He strips off his clothes, deciding that since it is a nice night and he is not going to be disturbed tonight, he may as well go naked. Leaving his clothes wherever they land, he heads for the bedroom and throws himself on the bed. Images of today flash through his head. The trio had quite a day. There was plenty of flirting going on, especially between him and Judy. That flirtation seemed to increase after the events with Victoria. Maybe it is some unconscious thing, like it was because I was naughty and felt guilty. Thinking about the incident behind the ride his mind shifts to Victoria. There is just something about her that he cannot quite put his finger on. Whatever it is must be why Judy is in love with her so much. He frowns as he stares at the ceiling. I could fall in love with her too. He chuckles at the thought and wonders what Kennedy would have to say to that. She would be floored to know I could fall for someone that didn’t remind me of mother. With a smile on his face, he closes his eyes and drifts off.

Sometime later he is awakened to the sound of a banging at his door. It really isn’t banging, but a soft knocking. In his dream though, it seems like someone is trying to break down his door. When he opens his eyes and his senses slowly return he realizes that is not the fact. Alan reaches for the blankets to uncover himself and then remembers he never got underneath them. By the time he reaches the door, he realizes that he is naked, having completely stripped before lying down. For a moment he debates searching for his scattered clothes. “Fuck it...” he mumbles to himself, figuring whoever is at the door at this time of night deserves to see him naked.

He reaches for the door and pulls it open expecting some lost vacationer or room service or something off the wall, but instead it is Victoria standing there in a robe. His eyes go wide as a bolt of elation rips through him. He even feels is cock twitch. The man goes to open his mouth, though he has no idea what he is going to say. He doesn’t get to say anything as the woman presses her finger to his lips and shushes him.

“Let’s go inside,” she whispers, pushing him back with her finger still on his lips.

Alan does as commanded and backs up back into the room. Victoria closes the door behind them and only now does she pull her finger away.

“What are you doing here?” he asks once his mind catches up to the situation. He is fully alert now, having shaken off the grogginess he had felt.

“Well, for one I cannot stop thinking about your big dick,” she says. “And two, I can’t forget how it felt earlier today, even though it didn’t go in.”

Alan is floored by her confession. “I don’t know what to say.”

“Don’t say anything,” she says.

“What about Judy?” he asks, his guilt suddenly coming back in full force.

“Don’t worry about her either,” the woman instructs. “This will be between you and me. I will be subtle tomorrow with her about having a threesome and we’ll pretend that this isn’t happening.”

“You know of the threesome?” he asks, knowing that it is probably a stupid question to ask, but he has to ask it anyhow.

“Of course I do,” she answers. “Did you think I was just coming because it was a free getaway at a nice resort?” When Alan nods, she continues. “Well, that’s part of it,” she admits. “Judy and I tell each other everything. She told me that you have this idea for us to expand and have a little fun. She has been giving you blowjobs for years, but she has never said she was interested in trying out your dick until the other day. After seeing what your packing and coming close to feeling it, I can see why.”

Alan smiles, but it is not for the obvious reason. “You said you two tell each other everything?”

“Well ... maybe not everything,” she says flirtatiously.

The man grins, knowing that that is the truth, otherwise Victoria would know more and probably would not be here now, let alone have ever come on this trip. “Well, I guess we have a few hours before Judy wakes up.”

“A few hours are all we need,” he counters, taking his hand and leading him to the bedroom.

After pushing him onto the bed, she strips off her robe to reveal to the man that she is wearing nothing on underneath. She is as naked as he is now, and her most sensitive spots feel like they are on fire. Her nipples, her neck, the insides of her thighs and her pussy send shivers through her body as she stands there. To give him a little bit of a show, Victoria turns tot eh side and runs her hand over her ass and through her crack. Her knees almost give out when the tip of her phalange brushes across her forbidden entrance. She is eager to push aside her feeling for both men and women to get fucked by Alan.

And speaking of Alan, his cock is primed to give her what she needs. Her eyes are glued more to it than the man himself. He groans when she wraps her hand around the base of his length. She bends and licks her way around the end of the magnificent prick. It is a bit of a strain to open her mouth wide enough to take the massive, meaty head, but she loves the way it tastes and pulses in her mouth. She can definitely see the appeal and reverence that Judy has for it, though she will always prefer the fake over the real thing.

Alan smiles down at the woman’s lovely face. This is a sight he never gets tired of seeing. But because it is Victoria it is also one he will never forget. It excites him to be able go as far as he is with her. Victoria’s tongue is working him over frantically, teasing out his precum so she can gulp it down. Her nipples are so hard that they are impossible to ignore. He reaches down and lightly pinches one before filling his palm with her perky breast. She groans around the tip of his prick and he shudders in response. The woman has to release him from her mouth.

Feeling him swell up, it feels like the corners of her lips might crack. His is just too damn thick! She is still astonished that Judy can take him so easily, she cannot imagine taking him in her pussy let alone her ass, but she already told him that he can only have her ass. Well, she told him he can only put the tip in, but tonight she has the goal to take more than that. This is exactly what she needs. She and Judy have discussed anal play but they have never pursued it. She rolls around on the bed to bend over with her head on the pillow. “Please fuck me,” she says.

“Damn,” he groans. She looks like any other women he has fucked, eager to be filled with his cock. Her tight, round ass is a thing of beauty. As he gets up onto knees and slides in behind her, he cannot take his eyes off her perfect ass. His hands reach out, almost on their own to squeeze those luscious cheeks and spread them open, remembering where he is allowed to go and where he isn’t.

Victoria gasps as his thumbs slide between her cheeks and pries them open. Both her holes feel exposed as they are stretched open for his viewing pleasure. Then her cunt is stretching wonderfully to accommodate the fat head of his member. It is happening so fast that it takes a moment to realize what it is he is doing. “What are you doing?” she snaps, though she doesn’t try to pull away from him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.