A Girl Only Dreams Make Up - Cover

A Girl Only Dreams Make Up

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Alan is a man that has it all. He has plenty of money. He owns a successful business. He has any woman he wants. Is that everything a man needs? Alan knows something is wrong and this is why he has a therapist. Her goal is to fix him, but can she or is can something else? Inspired by Hebert100. Thanks for the inspiration, I hope you like it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Debbie wakes up and quickly gets ready for the meeting today. It is her chance to submit her proposal to her boss. She has never been one to show such ambition in her job, but after seeing the man in the shower at work, by accident mind you, she found it necessary to start showing some ambition. So she started thinking of a way to help take the company in a new direction. She is certain that he didn’t see her spying on him.

Now it normally would seem to be a means to an end, but if Debbie is lucky, she could be the next Misses Denning and the future of the company would take on a whole new meaning to her. Ever since seeing his giant cock, it has driven her crazy. So when she finally came up with a good marketing idea she had to take it to the big man. He accepted her initiative and set the meeting this afternoon. Seeing him this morning, she cut her lunch break short to go to a bathroom stall and use her fingers to get herself off.

Her mind is a clutter when the meeting is finally ready to take place. It is a one on one with the boss man in his office. She lets down her long hair. She has worn the shortest skirt in her closet. She knows when she undoes one more button on her blouse—which she has just done now—the swell of her breasts will be quite visible. She passes the secretary and is *buzzed in. The door opens and in she goes.

“Good afternoon, Debbie,” Alan says, standing up from his seat behind his desk.

“Good afternoon, Mister Denning,” she says, smiling. “I’m here for our meeting.”

“I understand that you have a proposal for the company,” he says, returning her smile warmly. “And please, call me Alan.”

“Okay ... Alan,” she repeats, her hands nervously handling the folder containing her proposal. She sees his smile get a little wider, and she feels his eyes on her body.

“Are you enjoying yourself at the company?” he asks. “Where are my manners? Please have a seat.” He gestures to the couch along the wall and not the chairs right across from his dress.

“This is the best company I have worked at,” she says, taking a seat on the cushiony couch.

He brings his steely eyes around to stare into hers. “Yes, I strive to make it a comfortable and enjoyable environment. I keep a good eye on my employees.” He steps from around his desk. “And I must say that I am impressed with your skills.”

Debbie finds herself unable to hold his gaze. As her eyes drop they focus on his body and she realizes that his cock is already making quite a lump in his pants. “Well, I’m glad that you um, that you wanted to see my proposal, Mister Denning.”

“Please, call me Alan,” he corrects her again. “And I know talent when I see it. You can go far in this company.”

There comes several seconds of awkward silence. For Debbie the statement means that is she plays her cards right, she can indeed become the next Misses Denning. She stares at the organ in his pants, and she knows that he is staring right back at her. She can feel her panties getting a little damp, and decides to go for the goal. “Can I see it?”

Alan laughs and says, “You’re not exactly shy, are you?”

“Not when I know what I want,” the woman answers, feeling a surge of confidence. “I have to see it it’s as big as I think it is.”

“You mean if it’s as big up close as it looked at a distance,” he offers.

Debbie feels the blood drain from her face. How could he know? “You know?” she asks.

“Of course,” he answers. “There isn’t much that slips past me, especially when it comes to my company. I leave the door to my bathroom unlocked in hopes one of my employees make the initiative to come in. You’re working so hard with a proposal just to see me shows great initiative.” He takes the folder from her hands and tosses it on his desk.

“Don’t you um, want to look it over?” she asks, her sudden confidence has turned into sudden shyness.

“You’re suddenly shy,” he says, noticing her change in attitude. “How about we get that confidence back?” The woman sits in silence, watching transfixed as Alan steps close to her and undoes his belt buckle. He moves to his zipper and pulls it down. As he begins to reach in to pull his erection out, Debbie stops him.

“Let me do that,” she says, feeling the blood rushing to her cheeks.

So he steps even closer as the woman stretches out her hands. She pulls his pants to his knees and sees that his boxers are pulled tight by his massive erection. She reaches inside and grasps his hardness, but realizes it will be difficult to pull it out. Instead, she yanks his underwear off. And there it is, standing proudly at attention. His cock is bigger than she could have imagined. From a distance it was big, but up close it is beyond what she could remember seeing. It is longer and thicker than any man she has ever been with. Her ex-husband was big, but this man is at least two inches longer and way thicker. Her face flushes harder. Her nipples get erect and her crotch gets moist.

“Holy fuck, Mister Denning, uh ... Alan.,” she gasps. “It’s fucking huge!”

“I know,” the man says sardonically.

“Can I touch it?” she asks.

“Aren’t you already?” he replies with a hint of sarcasm in his tone. “Debbie, you can do anything you want with it.”

She says, “Okay...” Then she immediately realizes that she is getting exactly what she hoped for since seeing him in the shower a couple weeks back. She should be grateful, more than grateful even. She knows exactly how best to show that gratitude too. Though she doubts she will be able to get much of this monster in her mouth. But that doesn’t mean that she cannot try!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.