A Girl Only Dreams Make Up - Cover

A Girl Only Dreams Make Up

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Alan is a man that has it all. He has plenty of money. He owns a successful business. He has any woman he wants. Is that everything a man needs? Alan knows something is wrong and this is why he has a therapist. Her goal is to fix him, but can she or is can something else? Inspired by Hebert100. Thanks for the inspiration, I hope you like it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“So, what happened after your mother came into your room with her offer?” Kennedy asks, as she lies on Alan’s chest, swirling her finger around lazily on his belly.

Alan grins, looking down at the woman lying in his arms. “Well, even though we hadn’t agreed on a time to meet in the bathroom, we had woken up early as usual. I know the anticipation made my sleep nearly impossible. Now I think my mother had made up her mind to be as sexy as she could for me without actually taking it too far...”

When she hears him open his door down the hall, Faye slips softly out of bed. The night before she decided she was going to wear a slinky little top and panties. She is wears a soft pink pair that frames her ass cheeks perfectly. It would definitely draw the boy’s eyes to all the right places. Her bedroom is closer to the bathroom than his, so she waits a moment before stepping into the hallway.

When she does, she gets an eyeful of her young son. He is wearing only his boxers. Everything he has is on display. He looks great—muscular and fit, and the bulge in his boxers is big! He looks a lot like his father in terms of physique, but obviously out does the man when it comes to what’s sitting between her thighs. As she looks at him, Faye feels her nipples stiffen against the confines of her shirt. The sensation that follows causes a shiver of excitement to run through her.

They both smile as they catch one another’s eye. Alan lets his mother go into the bathroom first. She nods, feeling his eyes on her ass. She is glad about her choice in panties. She is sure that it is having the desired effect on the boy. As they both stand in the bathroom, there is a nervous tension in the air. Just the day before neither had felt anything—at least not openly. There is a feeling of expectation this time around.

“I guess since you were so nice yesterday, I think I’ll go ahead and warm up the water for you this morning,” Faye says. She is standing closer to the shower than Alan is anyway. “Now turn around so I can get naked.”

Alan does as he is told, taking one last look at his sexy mother. Faye was going to leave her put her clothes on the sink like she normally does, but then she gets a naughty idea. She is facing her son, so she knows that there is no way he can see her. They are both facing away from the mirror too, so he cannot even catch a glimpse of her that way either.

She takes off her shirt and throws it on the ground past her son, but within his line of sight. “I don’t want my clothes getting wet,” she says with a giggle. She slides off her panties and kicks them in the same direction. Alan just stares at it when it lands. Faye walks into the shower and adjusts the water so that it is nice and warm. Despite this warmth, her nipples are hard as hard as she has ever felt them. The water flows down her perky chest and over her flat belly to the recess between her legs. She feels something incredibly sensual and arousing about the way things are playing out. There is a dull throb between her legs as she waits for her son to get in with her. She slowly puts one hand between her legs and touches her bare snatch for just a moment, relishing the thrill of her son potentially catching her in the act. “I’m in and turned around,” she announces softly.

Alan walks in and closes the door. His view of his mother is almost more than he can handle. He turns around and takes a deep breath. His cock has already begun to grow and he doesn’t want his mother to see it. He reaches for the soap, but it is at the exact same time that Faye does. His shoulder grazes against hers and he immediately recoils, although the softness of her shoulder is something he is going to savor.

“Shit, I’m sorry,” he says. “You go ahead and use it.”

“Thank you, Alan,” Faye says. She is not at all feeling bad about their brief moment of contact. They hug and sit close to each other any other time. Of course she was hoping for some naked contact like this, having taken a few steps backward so that they would be closer than ever. She is a tiny bit hurt that he does move away though as quickly as he does. She decides that she is going to have to up the ante. “You know, Alan...” she says in her most innocent way. “I was wondering if you could perhaps help me wash my hair. I really like the way it feel when someone else does it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.