Alpha Male (a Continuation Story) - Cover

Alpha Male (a Continuation Story)

Copyright© 2020 by RDF_Northolt

Chapter 8: Thursday Afternoon

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: Thursday Afternoon - This story is a corollary to the original story "Alpha Male" written by VGAVoy which was deemed as 'Unfinished' in 2006. I have endeavoured to use the characters from the original story and taken the story forward by a few days to provide some more experiences for John as the Alpha Male.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

After we’d all had some lunch, I asked Carol whether anything of interest had happened to her and Scott last night. Carol came over and sat on the edge of her desk and opened her legs for me to see her cunt. I called Ling over to come and sit next to Carol. As Carol was wearing the crotchless knickers with the pearls, I could already see that Carol’s cunt lips were puffed up and wet Carol had met Scott in the car park and she had given Scott his blow job – this was now normal behaviour for Carol and Scott was already waiting with an erect cock ready for Carol’s ministrations. Scott had played with Carol whilst she was blowing him, but Scott had forbidden Carol from cumming. Scott had though insisted that Carol have the plug inserted in her arse so she had taken it out of her handbag, licked it so it was nicely wet and Scott had then inserted the plug into Carol’s anal cavity.

They’d then headed back to the sex shop. During the drive, Carol had to show her tits and play with herself – again, similar to what Scott had made her do last night. When they got to the sex shop, they went in but this time Scott stood Carol in front of him and then lifted Carol’s skirt. Carol hadn’t put her knickers back on after our fuck earlier (nor the vibrator – both were safely stored in Carol’s handbag) so Scott was displaying Carol’s naked cunt to the punters. He told the guys that they could watch as Carol played with herself and once he finished his shopping, he would choose one lucky guy who would be allowed to fuck Carol. Carol said she was mortified as Scott hadn’t mentioned this until now and with everything that had happened this week, this was very, very new territory.

Scott realised the feeling Carol was experiencing, but he also knew Carol and once she got into it, she’d be really turned on by having a complete stranger fuck her. Carol started to play with herself one hand on her tits and the other playing with her cunt and clit. Whilst she was doing that Scott went around the store picking up new things for their play and enjoyment.

When Scott returned to Carol, he paid for the goods and looking at the men who were playing with themselves as they watched Carol, Scott noticed one guy who had a long and thick cock – he was chosen by Scott to be the lucky guy. Carol turned around so she was facing Scott with her arse to the guy who was going to fuck her – she felt a modicum of safety by not having to look at him whilst he fucked her and also with the plug in her arse, the guy only had the option; to fuck her cunt.

The guy drove his erect cock straight into Carol’s cunt and proceeded to build a steady rhythm. Scott played with Carol’s tits whilst she was being fucked as well as kissing her and giving her encouraging comments about how proud he was of her. Scott’s prediction had been correct and as the guy fucked her and Scott was stimulating her tits so Carol was getting more and more turned on and before she realised, she was begging Scott to let her cum. He was happy to let her cum primarily because he was so proud of her in not only taking the stranger but also because it had become 2nd nature to seek permission to cum.

Carol’s body shuddered as she came and her cunt clamped down on the guy such that he shot his lot very shortly afterwards. The woman who was managing the store had been quiet all through this, but as the guy pulled his cock out of Carol’s cunt so she came around the counter and proceeded to clean the guy’s cock clean of the various juices and secretions. After the guy was cleaned and he’d put his cock back inside his trousers, the woman turned and getting on her knees proceeded to clean out Carol’s cunt. She used her fingers to collect his jism. Scott told Carol to enjoy the feelings, but was not allowed to cum. The woman retrieved as much jism as was feasible and retreated back to her till, licking her lips. Scott then told Carol to take her knickers from her bag and insert them – in full view of the guys, into her wet cunt. Carol’s knickers were already wet and with the legacy juices from the fuck, her knickers slid into her cunt with ease.

They left the store and drove home – again Carol had to display tits and cunt to the travelling drivers and passengers.

Once they got home, Scott took Carol into the kitchen and proceeded to bend her over the breakfast bar, lifted her skirt, removed the knickers and put them in Carol’s mouth and then fucked her from behind. Carol said there was no finesse, it was a pure lustful fuck. Scott leant round with his arm and started to twist Carol’s nipples, harder than he’d ever done before. After the use of the bands earlier in the day and the clamps last night, Carol’s nipples were rather tender. At first Carol had started to complain that it was hurting, but as Scott continued to pull and twist the nipples so the connection kicked in again between tit and cunt and the impact of the abusing of her nipples made her get more excited. Carol could feel Scott getting closer to cumming and she felt her body responding and hoped to cum at the same time as Scott, but as she was getting close, Scott pulled out of her and turned her around and pulled her face down. Scott then used his hand to finish himself off and his cum spurted all over Carol’s face. Scott told Carol to keep it on her face – he might let her have a shower later, but he wanted it to dry on her face and hair. Carol than took her knickers from her mouth and they kissed and Scott held Carol for a few minutes to give her the reassurance of his love for her and his pride in her.

Scott and Carol then grabbed some microwave food and sat down to look at the latest set of toys that Scott had bought from the sex shop as well as the remaining toys they hadn’t used from their visit on Monday evening.

Carol explained that I’d used bands on her during our time that afternoon so asked if she could be excused from wearing the nipple clamps again until such time as the tenderness had gone and/or her nipples had become more accustomed to such abuse. Scott understood and said that he liked the idea of the bands on the nipples and thought this something that they could use again when alone – maybe on Saturday – it would certainly make her nipples more responsive for the barbeque on Sunday.

Carol also mentioned that I had suggested that the hair around Carol’s cunt should be tidied, made as a landing strip or bald. They had discussed this. Scott agreed with my thinking and let Carol express her desire – Scott had emphasised the word desire implying that if he thought otherwise then he had noted the desire and chosen to do something different but was interested in what Carol might like. Carol expressed the opinion that she liked the idea of a landing strip and to be bald across the rest of her nether region. Scott said that he’d prefer Carol to be completely hair free. Carol wasn’t overly fussed about it being a landing strip and so was very happy to go along with Scott ideas – maybe he had a few ‘young girl fantasies that went with a hair free cunt. Carol was all ready to head to the bathroom to start the shaving but Scott had other ideas and told Carol to make an appointment for a wax job on her pubes. Carol agreed but it was tainted with some fear about the process of the waxing on her most delicate of regions. Scott said that she should arrange it for Friday evening and he’d come with her to hold her hand. Carol understood that there was a lot more that Scott was expecting – more than just holding Carol’s hand.

Carol had also previously mentioned my comment about Sharon having a piercing through her clit. Carol was tasked with also finding details of the piercer so that she could have her clit pierced as well – it was agreed between them then that this must not risk any negative impact on Carol’s clit – enhance the feelings or don’t do it was their agreed stance. Scott was intrigued whether the person who could do the piercings could also do the waxing – cover all bases at one time.

It seemed that today Carol had found some time during the day to make these arrangements and the studio could do both at the same time on Friday after work.

Carol continued. Scott retrieved the benwa balls and told Carol to try them. Given the recent fucking she’d had, Carol’s cunt was still very wet so after licking the balls, Carol was able to easily insert the balls into the cunt. She’d then moved about and felt the balls moving inside her – very weird sensations but definitely were providing some new and exciting sexual stimuli. Carol then removed each ball and Scott insisted she clean each before putting them to one side.

Scott then brought out a paddle and flogger which he’d bought that evening. The paddle was to complement the smackings that Carol received at work and Scott would use this for any misdemeanours that were committed by Carol. Carol gulped – it appeared that her arse was going to receive more treatment.

Scott had also bought a book “Never mind the roses, feel the thorns” which he thought would be useful for them to read together to learn new things about how aspects of D/S could be used to draw out their respective sexual characters as well as develop a more enjoyable sexual experience between them. They did both agree that anything they did together had to be mutually satisfying and that either could call a halt if they felt uncomfortable (“within reason” said Scott with a grin) or pain went beyond erotic pain levels and thresholds. This also covered the sharing of sexual partners and Scott was eager to bring some of their mutual friend couples into a more enlightened and sharing environment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.