Alpha Male (a Continuation Story) - Cover

Alpha Male (a Continuation Story)

Copyright© 2020 by RDF_Northolt

Chapter 7: Thursday Morning

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7: Thursday Morning - This story is a corollary to the original story "Alpha Male" written by VGAVoy which was deemed as 'Unfinished' in 2006. I have endeavoured to use the characters from the original story and taken the story forward by a few days to provide some more experiences for John as the Alpha Male.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

I managed to awaken just before the alarm this morning but again had slept soundly especially after the final fucking I’d had with Joan before we collapsed into sleep last night. Joan came too as well and after a quick pop to the loo to deal with the impacts on my bladder, we shared a nice kiss and cuddle – I know, no sex, but one never knew how much sex the day would bring. We got up, I showered and dressed whilst Joan kickstarted the kids and headed down to make breakfast and coffee.

When I arrived in the kitchen, I found Louise, also naked, having a kiss and cuddle with Joan. Louise had obviously slept over with the kids and had awoken with an appetite for more. Louise broke off the kiss and informed me that today was her day off. Joan suggested Louise stay with her, for at least the morning and they could get better acquainted – Joan had that glint in her eye.

Louise then came over to me and felt for Mister B, who promptly stood to attention. Joan came across and got on her knees taking Mister B out of my trousers and started to blow me. At the same time, Louise and I started a full tongues entwining kiss and I was able to play with her tits. Her nipples were like bullet ends – I could have hung my coat on those nipples 😊. When Joan felt I was sufficiently ready (it didn’t take much to get me ready these days), she released my erect cock and Louise moved herself so she lowered herself onto my prick – facing me. As we started to build a rhythm, so Joan played with Louise’s tits, French kissing her as well and she took my hand and put it between her legs so I could feel her wet cunt as I fucked Louise. With the encouragement of my prick and Joan, Louise was soon coming hard on my prick and shuddering her way through her climax. I wasn’t far behind shooting my jism deep into Louie’s cunt.

Whilst I’d been busy fucking Louise, the kids had arrived for their breakfast. I needed to get to work. As I left, Shelly was eating out my cum from Louise and Brad had Joan bent over the breakfast counter and was fucking her. I’d catch up on things when I got home later. As I drove over to Kwik Shoppe to pick up my morning coffee, I thought it might be good for the four of us to go out for a meal – after the frenetic happenings of the past week, I felt we all needed some us, family time together. I’d have a word with Joan a bit later in the day.

When I arrived at Kwik Shoppe, Ling was sitting on a bench outside. We greeted each other with a kiss and Ling explained that she had approached the Area Manager first thing this morning on the basis of giving her the required 24 hours’ notice. The Area Manager had told Ling that she wasn’t happy she wanted to leave – she never liked it when good people resigned but could see the potential in Ling and wished her well. It was also Company policy that employees who resigned were terminated immediately – they’d still get paid for the day in lieu, but the Company didn’t like employees who were leaving to interact with customers whilst serving out their notice. The Area Manager had then come over to the store and was now running it whilst Ling waited outside for me to come by – Ling knew I needed my morning coffee with or without her presence and with any luck, I could take her to the office and she could get started with the work I had outlined yesterday.

I went into the store to get my coffee and went to the till to pay. The lady behind the till was, I assumed, the Area Manager. I thought I’d provide some parting comments about Ling and her time with the Company and mentioned the harassment Ling had encountered. The Area Manager was not happy to hear this and asked if Ling would be prepared to provide a written statement. I said that I’d ask and report back tomorrow. The Area Manager (I didn’t know her name and couldn’t tell as she wasn’t wearing a name badge) said that she wasn’t sure if she’d be around in the store tomorrow, but gave me her card which contained her email address – from the card I saw that she was Annabel Craven. I thanked her – she thanked me too and there was a glint in her eye when she said that she hoped that we’d meet again when she was visiting the store in the future.

Ling and I headed to the office and she told me that Susan had stayed overnight with her and had left early that morning to get home and changed before heading out to school. Ling said they’d had a fun and relaxing time making out together. I wondered if this was the start of something new for both of them. I’d have to keep tabs on how this might develop.

We arrived in the office about 15 minutes early. The guys were just finishing their coffees and teas and providing their analysis and comment of the news and sport from the tabloid press. I introduced Ling to them and advised that she would be handling docket management going forward. There were looks of appreciation from the lads as Ling was introduced to each of them. I reminded them that whilst they could look, they were definitely not allowed to touch. Anyway, they now had Carina to handle their mid-day carnal desires and she would be over later to provide some fulfilment.

At 2 minutes to nine, Carol came rushing in – she definitely didn’t want to be late today especially after what had happened yesterday morning – such a shame, I thought, but I was sure I would end up smacking her arse at some point today.

I introduced Ling to Carol and decided to do a joint underwear review. I informed Ling that this was standard process for Carol and that now that Ling was part of the Company and part of my team, she should be subject to the same checks. Ling said that she was more than happy to comply and would welcome me checking her underwear whenever and wherever I wanted. Carol and Ling both came and stood in front of me and lifted their skirts. Carol had chosen to wear a suspender belt with stockings and the crotchless thong with the pearls tucked between her cunt lips. I gently fingered Carol’s cunt – she was wet as usual. As there was nothing to hold the clit end of the vibrator in place because her knickers were crotchless, I could see that Carol wasn’t wearing the vibrator today. She pushed her cunt towards me wanting me to play with her more, but I retracted my hand. Carol moaned in frustration. Carol then turned around and flounced up the back of her skirt to display that she had a plug in her arse. I gave the plug a wiggle and felt Carol suck in air as she felt the impacts of the impaled plug.

Ling had chosen a lacy black thong which we had purchased from the lingerie store last evening. Again, I ran my finger over Ling’s cunt. She too was wet and was keen for me to continue touching and playing with her. I told both girls that I was happy with their attire and they could carry on.

Both let their dresses fall and Carol set about showing Ling how the docket system worked and getting a signon for the PC. I was pleased to see that Ling wasn’t wearing a bra and the rings on her nipples were very much on display – no wonder the processing guys had been so keen to be introduced to their new colleague. At least Ling was carrying out the corporate dress code without being aware of what it was.

It turned out Ling’s studies had been to Masters level in Chemistry so, whilst this job again was below her capabilities, it was certainly heading in the right direction and could, as Carina wanted to expand the processing, allow us to better analyse the processing needs, functions and risks. A good find. I needed to get hold of Philippa and let her know about the recruitment as I’d need to introduce Ling, get the forms completed and agree a suitable remuneration package. I also would enjoy Ling meeting Philippa and Sharon as well, as I felt there would be some extracurricular fun to be had.

I started checking my emails and found one had arrived from Fiona asking if Carol and I would attend a meeting with Mike at 10. I told Carol and then confirmed the meeting. I thought it could be an ideal time as well to take Ling along with us to introduce her to Mike and ensure that Ling’s skills were properly appreciated from the off.

A few minutes early, the three of us headed for Mike’s office. I introduced Ling to Fiona – they shook hands politely. Carol gave Fiona a kiss on the lips which was more than just a peck – these girls had played together before today – that much was obvious. I would need to discuss this with Carol when we got back to the office. I noticed that Fiona’s attire today was more evidently braless as I could see the distinct shape of her tits and nipples through her top. She was also wearing a short skirt and, knowing Fiona, stockings.

At 10, Mike called us through and we all, including Fiona walked through to Mike’s office. Mike was seated at a conference table to one side of his office – a less formal area for multi person meetings rather than facing one another across his desk. I took a seat as did Ling. Carol and Fiona stood next to me and Mike respectively – a bit strange, I thought. I introduced Ling to Mike and for a few minutes they chatted about her past experience, her studying, and original home origins. Ling then left the room to return to the office to carry on looking at docket management.

Mike firstly congratulated me on finding Ling – a useful addition to the company. He then went onto explain that as I was now part of his Management Team and he’d heard some interesting stories from Philippa and Carina, he felt that our future meetings should be in a more ‘understanding’ environment. I wasn’t too sure to what he was alluding to until both Carol and Fiona sank to their knees under the table and Carol started taking my cock out of my trousers. I could only imagine Fiona was doing the same to Mike. Mike then carried on the conversation whilst Fiona had Mike’s cock in her mouth and Carol was blowing me. All very strange as I tried to concentrate on what Mike was talking about.

Suddenly Mike stood up, removing his cock from Fiona’s mouth and he called for Carol to come around the table. Carol got up quickly and went round to Mike as Fiona got up off her knees and came around to me. Carol then bent over the table and presented her arse to Mike – Carol’s choice of underwear had been handy as Mike only needed to move the sting of pearls to one side and then he pushed his cock deep into her cunt. Fiona came around the table to me and likewise leant over the table. I lifted her skirt – Fiona was knickerless but wearing a butt plug similar to that worn by Carol today. Fiona’s legs were already parted for me and I was able to push my cock straight into her cunt. Obviously, the efforts of getting Mike ready had ensured that Fiona was nicely wet and so my cock slid in very easily to her cunt but it was interesting that as I fucked Fiona my cock rubbed against the plug which was a new and interesting sensation. Following Mike’s example, I held onto Fiona’s hips (love handles) and proceeded to fuck her with a gentle and regular rhythm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.