Alpha Male (a Continuation Story) - Cover

Alpha Male (a Continuation Story)

Copyright© 2020 by RDF_Northolt

Chapter 5: Wednesday Afternoon

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Wednesday Afternoon - This story is a corollary to the original story "Alpha Male" written by VGAVoy which was deemed as 'Unfinished' in 2006. I have endeavoured to use the characters from the original story and taken the story forward by a few days to provide some more experiences for John as the Alpha Male.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

I found in my diary a meeting with Charlie for the afternoon. I felt that it would be ideal if Carol came too as this was a form of handover of his roles and responsibilities so we headed off to the main building. As Charlie didn’t have a PA these days, Carol and I walked straight into Charlie’s office.

I enquired how he’d been getting on – he commented that his retirement plans had been coming together and his wife was getting very excited about spending time together and she even had a couple of cruises lined up to the Med and to the Fjords – Charlie did grimace a bit at that one – I suspected that whilst Mrs Bloggs was very keen on her husband retiring, she had plenty of things lined up for Charlie to do – he might even have to be busier than he was when he was working – although from what I’d seen with Charlie, that wasn’t saying alot. Such was life.

We chatted through the various things he’d been doing, which didn’t appear to be too much of a strain. He’d shied away from too much work and responsibility and just enjoyed reporting minimal issues arising to Mike. Charlie mentioned that his board was now up and had been updated with the number of safe days of processing. I told Charlie that I expected him to check with Carol at the end of each day to provide an update in days and he would then update the sign.

There were a couple of issues that I picked up, other than that, I felt it right to leave Charlie to his retirement planning. Just as we were leaving, I looked at Carol and then back at Charlie and then told Carol to go and give Charlie a parting blowjob – something for him to remember his time at the Company. I did tell Charlie that this was a one off gift. Carol gave me a look of surprise and initial reticence, but realised I wasn’t going to be refused so politely thanked me with deference and went over to Charlie’s desk where he was already pulling his cock from his trousers.

I went back to my office and it was only a few minutes later that Carol reappeared. She told me that when she’d got to Charlie, she’d taken her breasts out of her top and he’d started to maul them and by the time she had got her mouth around his prick he was starting to cum – Carol had properly swallowed Charlie’s jism, given his prick a quick clean and with a parting blow of a kiss come back to the office. She did ask that whilst there was an element of excitement, she wasn’t that fond of doing such things and please would I consult her before dropping her in it again. I told her, with a big smile, that I might, but wouldn’t promise. We laughed together.

As I was sitting back down at my desk, my mobile phone pinged to advise receipt of an incoming text – it was from Joan – please would I ring her when I had a few minutes. I was able to ring her immediately. She advised that Mrs Jones had called from the school and wanted to talk to me. Joan had explained that I would probably be too busy so she was happy to help. Mrs Jones eventually, after some coaxing from Joan, admitted that she was finding the edging very difficult and was hopeful that I might allow her to climax – this did seem to indicate that she was enjoying the sexual playing and wasn’t asking to be released from that. Joan had said that she understood the issue but that as I had given Mrs Jones the instruction Joan would consult with me and get back to her. I decided to have some fun – I told Joan to invite Mrs Jones around after school and then she and Peg should, together bring her to climax using their own ministrations. Assuming that she would be complicit with appropriate encouragement, Mrs Jones should remain at the house until I returned home from seeing Ling. Joan thought this an excellent idea and went off to handle this. I was quite excited about what I’d find when I got home.

Now seemed as good a time as any for Carol to tell me about last night. I checked with Carol whether she’d brought the vibrator with her today. She went and fished it out of her bag and after she sucked it so it was nice and wet, she inserted into her cunt.

I picked up my phone and opened the app – I set the vibration levels at a medium level. Carol flinched as they started to vibrate in her body. I told Carol to come and sit on the edge of my desk – she duly did so, although as she sat, there was something of a pained expression on her face – the impact of the earlier smacking was still evident on her arse. Carol was now facing me – she voluntarily opened her legs so I could see her panty clad cunt with the bobble of the vibrator held against her clit. I told Carol to open her top (more that it was already) and I took a couple of rubber bands – I started to play with Carol’s nipples and when each was taught I wrapped a rubber band around each nipple. I could see that there was some pain from the bands already starting to have an impact and when I rubbed my finger across Carol’s cunt, she was certainly wetter than she had been when she had first sat on my desk. I then told her she could tell me what had happened.

Carol had met Scott in the car park as usual and Carol thought she’d surprise Scott again so had immediately taken his prick out of his trousers and had started to give him a blow job, right there and then. Scott had been only too willing to receive and had managed to keep from cumming for a while. Obviously, he had taken his time as I had seen them when I left the office a good 20 minutes or so after Carol had left. Scott had noticed Carol flinch at one point and when Carol later advised it was because of the vibrator, Scott realised it was me who’d up’ed the settings.

Like last night, Scott was not allowing Carol to cum. Once Scott had cum in Carol’s mouth and she’d swallowed his load, they had set off home – Scott told Carol to open her top so her tits were in view as well as open her legs wide and to play with herself, but she was still not allowed to cum. During the drive, Scott kept one eye on Carol and whenever he felt she was not playing with sufficient enthusiasm, he chided her and told her that the lack of climax would last even longer. Carol kept up the playing until they arrived home. Once they’d got inside, Carol was hoping the Scott would take her like he had done last night. Instead, he said that as Louise would be arriving soon, they needed to get some food ready. Scott then up’ed the vibrator levels even more and Carol’s cunt went into weeping mode – her knickers were soaked and the wetness from her cunt was giving her wet thighs. Carol just hoped Louise would arrive soon because then the fun would start in earnest and she would then be able to cum – well, in Carol’s words, that was her expectation.

A few minutes later Louise arrived and after a passionate embrace and kiss between Carol and Louise, Louise give Scott a similar greeting. Scott was still a bit nervous about this sharing business but with the help of Louise and Carol, Scott would be an eager and willing learner. Carol brought in the food she’d prepared, and they sat around and chatted about everything that had taken place over the past couple of days – a whirlwind of new experiences and feelings.

Scott showed Louise the app and Louise quickly grabbed the phone and started to play with the settings – Louise found one of the system settings which she showed Scott and when this was set, the levels showed as mid-range rather than high as before the change. Carol was now shaking from the impacts on her cunt and clit. Scott told Carol to remove knickers and open her blouse, with great effort because of the onslaught to her cunt and clit, she took off her knickers, Scott took them and put them in Carol’s mouth so she couldn’t speak and then he pushed Carol’s legs wide apart showing off the vibrator in her cunt and her tits.

Louise took a pair of handcuffs from her bag “I thought these might be useful for this evening” she said then came across the room and took Carol’s hands and handcuffed them behind her back. Scott went and found the nipple clamps that they’d bought when in the sex shop and put them on Carol’s nipples – they weren’t tightly secured in so far as clamping the nipple tight, but they certainly wouldn’t fall off of their own volition. Because of the knickers in her mouth, Carol was unable to protest, but she was already feeling the impact of the pain in her nipples providing a greater desire in her cunt.

Louise then knelt in front of Scott, she took out his prick and then she pulled Carol so she was face down with no option but to take Scott’s prick in her mouth. Louise removed the knickers from Carol’s mouth and then moved Carol so she was on her knees, her arse in the air and her legs wide open. Scott joined in and gripped Carol’s hair and started to bob her head up on down on his cock.

Louise told Carol that she was to make sure Scott was hard for her to fuck him. Louise then proceeded to smack Carol on her arse and on her cunt and also played with her clit and cunt at the same time pulling the vibrator in and out. Scott reminded Carol that she still did not have permission to cum. When Louise was sure that Scott was ready for her, Louise took Carol’s head and pulled her upright again. Louise then took down her own knickers and put the gusset up against Carol’s nose and made sure that Carol could smell Louise’s arousal. Louise then told Carol to lick the gusset. As she did so, Scott up’ed the vibrator levels another notch. Louise then stuffed Carol’s and her knickers in Carol’s mouth so her mouth was pushed wider as it held both pairs of underwear. Louise then climbed onto Scott’s upright prick and lowered herself onto it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.