Alpha Male (a Continuation Story) - Cover

Alpha Male (a Continuation Story)

Copyright© 2020 by RDF_Northolt

Chapter 4: Wednesday Morning

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Wednesday Morning - This story is a corollary to the original story "Alpha Male" written by VGAVoy which was deemed as 'Unfinished' in 2006. I have endeavoured to use the characters from the original story and taken the story forward by a few days to provide some more experiences for John as the Alpha Male.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

For once in a while, my alarm awoke Joan and me – not something that happened every day. We’d had a fun time in bed last night and together with the enhanced sexual life I was now leading, I had fallen into a deep sleep. Joan headed off downstairs not before shouting at the kids to get their butts in gear. I headed to the shower and got dressed. I realised that I needed to recover Ling’s knickers before heading off to Kwik Shoppe for my morning coffee – I wondered what surprises Ling might have for me this morning, but also what fun we’d have later when we met.

When I arrived in the kitchen I was mildly surprised to find Meg sitting at the breakfast bar tucking into a toasted bagel – obviously, she hadn’t headed home after spending time with Shelly and Brad and had just slept over – it seemed ages since the girls had done that. Amazing how they’d been inseparable both day and night when kids and now they’d grown up and in the Alpha Male environment, the cubs were returning to form. I loved seeing my women naked in all their glory and as Meg was one of my women, this was equally pleasing.

Meg got up and leant into me to give me a kiss which at the same time involved her hand stroking my prick – “Good morning, Mister B” she said and continued to rub my prick as our kiss turned from a gentle extended greeting into entwining tongues and full blooded snog.

Mister B was at full mast by now and Meg quickly took my prick out of my trousers and she turned, leaning over the breakfast bar, offering me the chance to take her from behind. I made sure my prick was heading for the right orifice and then pushed into Meg’s cunt. I put my arm around her waist and gently stroked the wisps of hair surrounding her cunt before my fingers started playing with her clit. Meg ground back against my prick and we started to fuck to an increase pace.

This was always going to be a fun fuck so whilst I was helping Meg to climax as quickly as possible, she wanted my cum in her. Brad came into the kitchen at this point and seeing what was going on came over and started to suck on Meg’s tits. I started to feel Meg clenching her cunt around my pick and she started to dictate the rhythm to get to orgasm. I was happy to move as she wanted whilst still playing with her clit. Eventually, Meg came with my prick deep inside, her cunt still clenched tight. Brad understood that the need to assist had passed so released Meg’s tits from his grasp. I then started moving at my pace with longer deeper thrusts and with a good thrust, I came in Meg’s cunt. Meg let my prick fall from her cunt and she then turned, took Mister B in her mouth and cleaned me, sucking and licking our juices from my shrinking member. When clean, she tucked him back in my trousers and did the belt and zipper back up. As I went to pick up my stuff for work, I saw Brad moving in for sloppy seconds. I couldn’t blame him, he is, after all, a chip off the old block.

I finally managed to escape the clutches of my willing and keen females and headed off to work. Given the warning I’d given to Carol, I certainly didn’t want to be late. I popped into the Kwik Shoppe for my coffee. For some reason, the machine wouldn’t dispense my coffee, so I called Ling over to take a look. When she arrived at the coffee machine, her top was zipped down as usual and her breasts were on display to me – I gently rubbed my fingers across her swollen ringed nipples – they immediately became more taught and Ling gasped from the arousal effect. I handed back Ling’s knickers from yesterday which were still slightly damp but also smelt of the various sexual fluids of Ling, Carol and my jism. She lifted the knickers to her nose and smelt them and then licked them and inhaled deeply. She then lifted her skirt to show me that she wasn’t wearing any underwear today – her cunt was covered in hair – trimmed at the edges – bikini line style. She then bent over and put the knickers, I’d just given back to her, back on and pushed the gusset into her cunt area. She sighed from the effects of the sexual excitement. Then she zipped her top up a little so her breasts weren’t exposed and then looked at the problem with the coffee machine. A few twists and encouragement and my coffee was properly dispensed and I could face what was coming at the office. As I went to pay, so Ling said that she wanted still to meet me that evening, but could we meet at the mall in a fast food joint at about 5:30 and then see how things panned from there – she promised to explain more when we met. As I left, after paying for my coffee, we briefly kissed – it lingered in anticipation of what might or would happen later.

I high tailed it to the office and was sitting at my desk 5 minutes before office staff were due to clock on. The processing guys were already hard at work having had their morning coffee and tea. The news of my promotion had got to a wider audience and there were a flurry of emails sending congratulations which I was responding to with due appreciation when Carol came hurrying into the office profusely apologising for being a couple of minutes (actually, read 7 minutes) late which was due to traffic. So, this is what happens when you don’t make mistakes!!???!!. Carol tried to wiggle her way out of the issue by blaming it on traffic, Scott for taking his time this morning after he’d wanted a morning fuck.

I wasn’t having any of it. Late she had been and there was no way out of it. This therefore required her to be punished. Much as she tried, Carol realised that the facts couldn’t be argued with and that she’d have to accept the punishment. I told her to come and stand in front of me (I’d turned my desk chair sideways) which she did, rather hesitantly but she got there eventually. I then told Carol to lift her skirt as I wished to initially undertake my underwear check – Carol had chosen to wear a pair of see through red knickers which showed off her camel toe cunt as well as the hair around her cunt and stayup black stockings with a lacy top. The stockings and knickers certainly highlighted her cuntal area. I told her to turn around and show me the back – She turned and then lifted the back of her skirt – the underwear was a thong which nicely came up between her buttocks, also there was a nice seam up the back of the stockings – neatly arranged from the back of her 3 inch heeled stiletto shoes which really did lift her arse especially when she walked.

I then told her to turn and face me again and again lift her skirt which she complied with. I could see that there was a nervousness in Carol so I let my stare last a few seconds longer than I might originally have done and then I ran my fingers across her cunt, through her thong. I told Carol that whilst I liked the hair on her cunt. She should discuss with Scott tidying it up – I would leave it to Scott to decide whether to go for a tidy bikini style, a landing strip or completely shaved or waxed – Carol stated that there was no way she’d get waxed on her cunt area – I told her that it wasn’t her decision to make, it was down to Scott.

Carol pushed against my fingers trying to elicit some further sexual excitement, but I deliberately took away my fingers. What was evident was that Carol was already wet although there could also be some legacy of Scott’s cum still inside her and which had leaked into her knickers.

I then told her that as she was 7 minutes late arriving and that she had disturbed me from my work for undertaking the punishment and there was the underlying value of the punishment, I deemed that a smack for each minute, 6 smacks for the being late and 5 smacks for requiring punishment – total 18. Carol bulked at this and tried to start negotiating this downwards – I told her that if she persisted with endeavouring to have a debate about punishment levels then they would be increased – punishments only ever reduced on the basis of admission and merit – never for trying to argue them down. I added 5 for her arguing with me. At this point, Carol capitulated.

I told Carol to bend over and put her hands behind her knees. I then stood and went behind Carol and lifted her skirt. I then inserted my thumbs inside her thong and pulled them down. I told her to keep them taught at knee level and extra smacks would be given if she let them fall. Carol moved her legs so that they held the thong as instructed.

I told Carol she should count each smack out loud and then thank me for punishing her. I brought my hand down on her left cheek – she yelped and almost fell forward. She managed to hold herself. She then said “One. Thank you for punishing me.” I then brought my hand down on her right cheek. Again, a little yelp, but she had managed to secure her position so she didn’t move or fall forward. She counted and thanked me properly. The third, fourth and fifth smacks were all delivered on alternating cheeks and were properly counted and I was thanked. I then used my fingernails across Carol’s increasingly reddening arse, she shivered from the effects.

I then ran my finger over her anus and ran it through her cunt lips – she was a lot wetter now. As I did so, Carol moaned and pushed back against my fingers, trying to impale her cunt on the fingers.

Smacks six, seven, eight and nine were delivered as before and I received the desired count and appreciation. Again, I stroked Carol’s reddening arse and then dipped 2 fingers in Carol’s cunt – the fingers went in with ease and I started to finger fuck her. Carol was grinding her hips to meet the fucking. I told her to stay still – she did.

I then gave her smacks 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15. By now her arse was very red from the smackings. Again, I ran my fingernails across her arse. I then moved my hand to play with her clit – I could feel the dampness from her cunt as it leaked out of her cunt and down the inside of her thighs. Smacks, 16, 17, 18, 19 followed and then some more playing with her clit.

I looked down and saw her tits had fallen out of her top as she’d been leaning over. I gently played with her nipples which sprung taught from my touch. I then delivered, as hard as I could, smacks 20, 21, 22 and 23. Carol had been good and had counted each smack and thanked me properly for each. I told Carol I was pleased with her and that she could now stand up. She carefully did so ensuring that her knickers didn’t fall from her knees.

I was desperate for a fuck, but I also knew that Carol was too and I felt that a fuck in this way should not be linked to punishment – I knew how turned on Carol was and that she would probably climax very easily. I would fuck her later in the day – probably when she was telling me about what had happened with Louise last night. That way, Carol would still have the remnants of the excitement from the smacking but she would cum as mutual enjoyment.

I therefore told Carol to pull her knickers back up and she should now resume her normal duties. I could see that she was upset that I had brought her to such a stage of excitement and was leaving her high and dry (ok, high and wet). I explained my reasoning and although Carol accepted it, I could see she was a little hurt and very frustrated. I told her that with the redness of her arse, sitting would provide some reflection during the day which would ensure she remained hot and wet – also she was not to play with herself. We kissed and whilst I’m not sure she properly understood, she did understand that I would not be fucking her now, but I would fuck her later.

My passing comment to Carol was that I wanted to hear about their evening last night when I returned from my meeting with Carina. Carol’s face lit up as she told me that she thought I’d really enjoy todays episode with Louise. I did see Carol sit down on her chair very gingerly so I knew that the smacking had left something of an impression.

My meeting with Carina was scheduled for 10 so after making myself presentable again, I headed off to the main building – now that I was instilling timeliness into Carol, I did not feel it right that I should be lax in this area – show a good example that I wanted my pack to follow.

I was met by Carina’s PA who introduced herself as Sally. She was petit and rather demure for a PA – certainly not the type I’d encountered across the company so far. She took me through to Carina’s office and asked if I’d like something to drink. I chose water again – the safest thing, I felt. Carina introduced herself and seemed to totally ignore Sally for her efforts – even when Sally brought a drink for us both. Carina was officious in every sense of the word, she was there to sell me what she did for a role in the company and I nearly fell for it – Carina exuded the sales technique and was trying to ensure that I was onside with all of her comments about how the Company should move forward and what chemicals we should be processing.

At this stage, I had reached the end of my tether, I politely asked which chemicals she considered we should be handling. She proceeded to list a whole load of chemicals that we weren’t processing. So I asked how she planned to get these new chemicals processed by my team. Her response was that it was my problem solving that – her targets were based on retaining existing processing capabilities and expanding the chemicals range as she saw fit. I advised that this would not be sensible – she was aghast that I was challenging her and her face turned a shade of red. I advised that she must (and I emphasised the ‘must’ again) discuss any new chemical processing with me before she submitted any proposals to ensure that my team could properly risk assess the impacts as well as document the processing needs.

Carina was coming around to my way of thinking and then she decided to start a new tack – that of sexual predetress. She came around her desk to stand facing me and moved her bum so she was sitting on the edge of the desk – this gave me a chance to take a full look at her. She wasn’t very tall, probably around 5 foot but slim with a largish pair of boobs for her size – probably a D cup. She was wearing either tights or stockings, a dress which came down to above knee length and displayed her breasts very nicely. She started hinting that she’d be happy to work with me and that working together as partners would be the best solution – Carina moved her legs to show that she was wearing stockings and I got the distinct idea that she was offering herself to me but trying to be an equal. I needed to get Carina in a position where I wanted her not where she thought she should be – submit yourself to the Alpha Male!!

My tack changed when I stood and took her head in my hands and forcefully kissed Carina. I pushed my tongue into her mouth as I did. Carina started to protest but the more I held her head tight and my tongue played with her tongue so she started to capitulate. Eventually she was responding to my kissing and started to grind her body against mine. Mister B was rising to attention again, but I needed to control how this game would pan out. When I finally broke off the kiss and pulled my face back, I saw that Carina was blushing profusely from the excitement. I then went and sat back down.

Carina was now a little confused but I countered this by telling her to open her top as I wanted to see her breasts. She hesitated for a few seconds whilst staring into my eyes as she tried to get me to back down – which I certainly was not going to do. Eventually, she moved her hands behind her and lowered the zip that did up her dress and pulled her dress forward to it showed off her bra and tits. I told her to remove her bra. By this time, her energy to complain or fight had gone and so she complied very quickly. As she lowered her arms, I saw the bra marks on her skin – much the same that I’d seen with Joan and Peg. I told Carina that bras from now on were outside of office attire except when in client meetings and even then I wanted her to get some bras that didn’t dig into her the same as the one she was wearing today.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.