Alpha Male (a Continuation Story) - Cover

Alpha Male (a Continuation Story)

Copyright© 2020 by RDF_Northolt

Chapter 3: Tuesday Evening

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Tuesday Evening - This story is a corollary to the original story "Alpha Male" written by VGAVoy which was deemed as 'Unfinished' in 2006. I have endeavoured to use the characters from the original story and taken the story forward by a few days to provide some more experiences for John as the Alpha Male.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The drive home was peaceful enough. Not too much peak hour traffic which meant that I could cruise home quite happily with the music on, the windows open to let the breeze in and a chance to contemplate the events of today. I certainly would need some time this evening to share with Joan everything that had happened. I hoped the school meetings wouldn’t last too long. I was looking forward to a nice shower and love fuck with Joan later.

I got home to find Joan had put some clothes on – a novel experience following her decision to go naked since her return on Sunday, but knew that this was because we were going out this evening. Joan had put on one of her new bras which she proudly showed off to me as well as a matching pair of knickers/thong that displayed the camel toe of her nicely shaved cunt. I knew I had to be calm – we’d have time later to fuck and relax (or was that relax and then fuck – who knew?). As Joan did the final preparations for dinner so Shelly and Brad came down from the bedrooms (not sure if separate or just the one – I’m sure I’d find out at some point). They were dressed to return with us to school for the meetings. The kids were in casual attire as school uniforms were not necessary. Shelly had chosen a simple dress that showed off her developing body, cut a few inches above the knee. Brad had chosen a polo shirt and jeans.

Dinner was usual family chit chat although Brad and Shelly both had sexual encounters to regale – Shelly and Brad had been practising again and that was after Brad had had another session with Fran – that boy was getting too like his Father 😉 It did appear that Fran had taken Brad under her wing and was not just teaching him about how to fuck but also some of the nuances of sexual intimacy – this would be ideal for him to then practice on both Meg and Shelly as well as Joan.

Once dinner was finished the kids loaded the dishwasher and cleared the table and surfaces. We then set off for school. We were to see Brad’s Form Tutor first – a Miss Brookes followed by Shelly’s, a Mrs Jones. According to Brad, both teachers were ‘sex on leg’s and the lust of most if not all of the boys in the school. Shelly added that she thought Mrs Jones was getting divorced, but this was based on school yard gossip rather than any actual known facts. So, an interesting pair of meetings to be had.

We arrived at the school and headed for the classroom assigned to Miss Brookes. We waited our turn and at the appropriate time, Brad, Joan and I went into the room and left Shelly playing games on her phone. From first looks, I concurred with Brad’s summary of Miss Brookes, mid-late 20’s, about 5’4”, pert breasts concealed behind a dress that showed off a good looking figure. Very delectable. The meeting went the usual way of ‘Brad could do better’ ‘there has been some improvements across some subjects’ etc etc etc but the more the meeting went on, the more flustered Miss Brookes became. It came to a head when she stood up and took a sort of breather. Joan played the concerned female and asked if everything was ok. The teacher then came around the desk and very quietly asked me if she could have a quiet word with me in private. Joan and Brad readily agreed and left the room and met up again with Shelly.

Miss Brookes then looked at me in a form of anger and asked what type of game I was playing trying to fraternise with her and how inappropriate this was for the parent of a child in her educational care. I was ready to blast something back at her, but realised that this was a case of attack, by her, being the best form of defence. I calmly informed Miss Brookes that following various circumstances, I was now an Alpha Male to a number of families and that any feeling of fraternisation was on the basis of her resisting the Alpha Male in her presence. When she realised I was not trying to attack fire with fire, rather douse her claims with reason (and some good chemical good fortune), her demeanour seemed to dissipate and melt.

She then asked what would she need to do to be a part of the Alpha Male group. I told her that she would need to be available to me whenever I wanted and that this also included the ‘Male in waiting’ Brad – she balked at that, but then I informed her that this arrangement was purely within our group and that we would not be sharing such intimacies (let’s face it, incest had become part of our family norm and so a little teacher/student fraternisation whilst not right was not as bad 😉). I advised her that I expected her to come to our barbeque on Sunday and that from now onwards, when in my presence, she was not to wear a bra. Her hands then immediately reached behind her and undid the zip on her dress and then she unhooked her bra and after doing quick display of being a contortionist and shuffling arms and dress, she was then holding her bra displaying her tits – a nice pair, probably a c cup – probably about the same size – give or take, as Joan’s and firmly staying pointing outwards. I moved my hand and brushed across one of her nipples – it immediately became erect and puckered and she shook from this slightest of touches. She then did her dress back up – I could hardly tell that she wasn’t wearing a bra except that the nubs of her nipples did display through the material. She then thanked me for my understanding and apologised for her earlier aggression.

I smiled and let her know what I expected from her when she came to the barbeque on Sunday. We kissed and our tongues flickered as we both felt the underlying passion of what would take place on Sunday. As I was about to leave the classroom to return to the rest of the family, I looked across at her and firmly informed her that she should play with herself regularly (multiple times a day) but she was not allowed to climax – I wanted her ready and very eager for a serious fuck when we met at the weekend.

After returning to the family we set off for the second meeting – Mrs Jones. Joan, Brad and Shelly were eager to know what had happened after Joan and Brad had left the room. I knew there wasn’t a lot of time and certain things were not appropriate to discuss, given our location, so I said I’d let them know more on the way home. I did though provide some reassurance that the discussions had been enlightening and would be to our family benefit and I left it at that.

I realised when we got to Mrs Jones’s room that this was the last meeting of the day so apart from our respective time pressures, there were no later appointments. This time Brad sat outside playing on his phone whilst Joan, Shelly and I went in to meet Mrs Jones. Mrs Jones was about 5’6” with what looked like a d cup breasts and a rather slim figure. She was wearing a skirt and blouse – one could see the design of her lavy bra under her blouse, but there was no real display of her cleavage. Again, though, I could see the attraction that the boys had in her.

Mrs Jones informed us that Shelly was making reasonable progress, again ‘could try harder’ etc etc etc. Mrs Jones did however note that the demeanour of Shelly had been a little different today (after the weekend we’d had it is not hard to understand why, although I was reticent to disclose the full reasoning behind any change). What I decided was to provide a summary of the truth with some creative thought so as to protect our family etc. Therefore I stated that Shelly had lost her virginity over the weekend and rather than it be a grubby affair in a park or the back seat of a car, we were happy to support Shelly in the act of sex being intimate but relaxed and in the full knowledge of her parents. Mrs Jones was slightly taken aback by my approach but then seemed to warm to the idea that this was a preferable way for girls to lose their cherry (my word not hers) as it was more open and controlled and reassuring for the parents. As we were discussing this so Mrs Jones pushed her chair back a bit, showing she was wearing a rather short length skirt and she started to blush and she, like Philippa earlier started to fan herself with papers on her desk. I enquired as to whether she was ok. She responded that ‘between us’ she was getting divorced from her husband of 5 years after he had walked out on her in favour of another woman. She felt undervalued and said that talk of sex only brought back memories of the good times they had shared in their early days especially before they were married and how much she had missed it since he’d gone. I decided to take the bull by the horns and asked what type of sex she liked – at this point she closed her eyes, almost imagining that we weren’t in her presence and then started to open up about her enjoying giving blow jobs, being brought to climax by a partner who would suck her, being fucked in the missionary position as well as doggy style. Mrs Jones went quiet as she seemed to be imagining the various aspects of sex that she enjoyed – I told her to lift her skirt and play with herself whilst she regaled the memories.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.