Alpha Male (a Continuation Story) - Cover

Alpha Male (a Continuation Story)

Copyright© 2020 by RDF_Northolt

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is a corollary to the original story "Alpha Male" written by VGAVoy which was deemed as 'Unfinished' in 2006. I have endeavoured to use the characters from the original story and taken the story forward by a few days to provide some more experiences for John as the Alpha Male.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

After lunch, Carol and I returned to my office with the morning dockets to get them processed into the system. My ideas around docket management did need some further thought but that would wait until tomorrow as I had a meeting with HR to attend shortly. I also needed to think about what a data entry type person could and should be undertaking to improve the role and what to do about a supervisor.

Carol was keen to tell me about the remainder of the evening. She’d been edged once by Scott using one of the vibrators. Scott had then linked his phone app to the app controlled vibrator and then put that in Carol’s cunt whilst she put some food together. Whilst in the kitchen, Scott was moving the vibrator controls up and down both on the cunt and the clit. With the rubbing against the plug already in her arse, Carol was fast approaching a climax again. For the second time, just as she started to feel the orgasm start, so Scott dropped the levels on the vibrator and the moment was lost again. Carol said she was about to give Scott some choice words when he gave her a look of ‘Don’t mess with me’ – she knew Scott wasn’t a violent man but when he decided that he was in control, he was not to be argued with. During the eating of the meal, Scott started using the app again and took Carol to the edge again and pulled her back. By this time, Carol had taken enough – she went over to Scott, took his prick out of his trousers, proceeded to get his hard using her mouth and when hard, removed the vibrator and pulled his prick straight into her cunt – no finesse, just fuck me, and fuck me NOW. Scott played a little gentle so Carol had to do all the work of stimulating herself on Scott’s cock, but as she moved, so her pace quickened and she felt the beginnings of an tummy rumbling climax. It seemed to well up deep inside her, from the depths of her being and once it hit, she was riding the crest of the best orgasm she’d ever encountered. Carol hung onto Scott as she let the orgasm subside and he started to fuck her at his pace, building until he too came, with what seemed to Carol, more gusto than normal and that was the 4th time this evening!! Way more than she was used to in a week previously. They had then headed off to bed and cuddled their way to sleep not before chatting through ideas around how they wanted to play with the toys in the future as well as what they might get upto with Louise. Carol did insist that she was happy with Scott fucking Louise as long as Louise was happy with that. Especially given that Carol and I were fucking each other she didn’t really feel she could complain.

The only meeting I’d had with HR in the past was when I joined the company and I’d never met the Head of HR, a Philippa Shields, in all the time I’d worked there so this was new territory and I was having a meeting with a new peer rather than a more senior person as it would have been in the past. I headed back to the main office block just ahead of the designated time and met first the HR PA – she stood, introduced herself as Sharon and showed me straight through to her bosses office. Before leaving Sharon asked if we’d like coffee, tea or water – I went for water and Philippa went for tea. As the Sharon was leaving, I noticed that she was wearing a velvet collar and the collar was held together at the back of her neck by a padlock – not something one saw every day.

Philippa stood and introduced herself and we began with some idle chitchat – she congratulated me on my promotion and explained the nature of the role of HR apart from hiring and payroll – she mentioned that her PA was Sharon, who I’d already introduced herself to me. Philippa would be around 30ish (give or take), a slim and fit figure but with a sizeable pair of breasts. She was wearing a dress which displayed her elevated boobs – the elevation caused by a support bra that showed off the cleavage – one could and should get lost down there!!

As we chatted so Philippa seemed to get more flustered and every so often would pick up papers from her desk to fan herself – a bit surprising as her office wasn’t, in my opinion, overly warm. Sharon returned a few minutes later with the drinks and whilst putting my glass of water on the desk, she spilt a small amount. She then erupted into profuse apologies directed at both me and Philippa. I was happy to forgive and forget – it was a small spillage and it hadn’t spilt on any paperwork – a quick wipe would sort it out, all well and good. Not so Philippa. She told Sharon that she would be punished for her clumsiness – it was to be my choice – the punishment could be undertaken in my presence or at the end of the day when all issues would be accumulated and she would be punished then. I was not used to such behaviour but at the same time, Sharon was another pretty girl and the idea of seeing her being punished certainly had Mister B standing to attention. I therefore advised Philippa that I’d like to be present for the punishment.

Philippa then advised me that she and Sharon were in a relationship and whilst to the majority, this appeared to be a pure lesbian relationship, actually beyond that, they were also in a D/S relationship and the collar that Sharon wore was given to her by Philippa. This started to make some sense. Until now, Sharon had been standing demurely next to Philippa with her head pointing downwards. I got the impression that she wanted to say something, but discretion was the better part of valour. Philippa explained that normally she would never undertake such actions of punishment when other members of staff were present, but she felt that I was a person who would understand and could even partake in the process. Philippa said that both of them were bisexual but their preferences were female and Sharon was only allowed to have any sexual contact within guidelines and agreement from Philippa – even climaxing by Sharon had to be earned and requested. Philippa said she preferred to have sex only with other women, but if men were around much as Sharon preferred only other women Sharon would be instructed to have sex with the men – funnily, Sharon could always cum on the end of a cock. “Me thinks she doth protest too loudly” said Philippa.

Philippa turned to Sharon and told her present herself for punishment. Sharon lifted her dress at the front displaying a pair of white lacy knickers. She then moved forward so that she was in reach of Philippa who then didn’t have to move to touch Sharon. Sharon then adjusted her feet so they were what looked like a shoulder width apart. Philippa then ran her fingers across the covered cunt of Sharon and commented how wet she was – perhaps this being punished in front of a stranger should be more of a norm – she left that comment to hang in the air. I saw a distinct movement by Sharon as she tried to keep Philippa fingers touching her cunt. Sharon then apologised that her cunt was so wet from the promise of her punishment.

Philippa then reached up and grabbed Sharon’s hair and pulled her down so she was resting across Philippa’s lap. Philippa then lifted the back of Sharon’s skirt and then started to take down Sharon’s knickers – she pulled them down to Sharon’s knees and told her to hold them there. This meant that Sharon had to open her legs wider to hold the knickers in place. Sharon’s cunt was already puffy and moist just to look at and there was a plug inserted inside Sharon’s arse which a sort of diamond effect on the end – very fetching. Philippa then started to pull the plug out and then pushed it back in and moved it about – I heard Sharon take a sharp intake of breath as this was done. I also noticed that there was a ring through Sharon’s clit. Philippa saw my intrigue and told me that she’d got a friend who did that sort of thing and could pierce the clit without impacting the sexual feelings and nerve endings. Philippa then flicked the ring and Sharon duly shuddered.

Philippa then asked Sharon how many smacks she thought she deserved – Sharon answered a dozen – Philippa responded that whilst this was a reasonable number, the errant ways before a person she had never met before meant that actually 18 would be more appropriate and that the final 6 would be administered by me. The comments from Sharon were duly suffixed with a deferent ‘Mistress’ – clearly demonstrating the nature the relationship of the two.

Philippa started the smacking – after each smack Sharon would indicate the number of smacks she’d received as well as saying her appreciation. After some 5 smacks, Philippa delayed the next smack and instead rubbed Sharon’s arse and then let her fingers slip into Sharon’s cunt which she duly fucked a couple of times and then she continued with 3 more smacks – again, after each smack, there was the count and appreciation from Sharon. Then Philippa again calmly stroked Sharon’s arse and slipped her fingers to rub the clit and pull on the clit ring – this time there was again some moving the plug in Sharon’s arse. Sharon was moaning as this physical and sexual assault continued and twisting her torso as she leant across Philippa’s lap. Philippa then gave the final 4 smacks with again the counting and appreciation from Sharon. Then again, the soothing of the arse and letting the fingers slip between the cunt lips, some finger fucking and playing with the clit. Sharon was then told to stand up which she struggled to do but managed eventually, also being careful to ensure that her knickers remained taught around her knees.

As she faced Philippa, so Philippa took a weight from her draw and hooked this to the ring in Sharon’s clit. Sharon took a sharp intake of breath as the impact of the weight on her clit took effect. Philippa instructed Sharon to come around the desk to me. She had to do this whilst keeping her knickers at knee height, holding her skirt up so it displayed her cunt and arse and with the weight swinging from her clit. Slowly she moved – apart from the nice view, Sharon also was totally hair free around her cunt – a veritable sight. Eventually, Sharon managed to position herself in front of me – her cunt lips were visibly wet and puffed from the arousal of the smacking. This was my first experience of taking someone across my knee – Joan and I had often joked about it, but we’d never gone as far as doing it. Philippa saw my hesitation and told Sharon to lay herself across my knee. She moved carefully (knickers at half mast and avoid swinging the weight too much) to lie across my lap – after a bit of co-ordinated movement between us, she was positioned appropriately – my only element of discomfort was that my cock was straining against my trousers – something I was sure Sharon could feel. I lifted the skirt, exposing her bum – the plug clear to see, I wobbled it and Sharon let out a sigh. Her bum was already a hue of red from Philippa’s spankings.

I raised my hand and brought it down firmly, to my mind, on Sharon’s arse – I made sure to avoid hitting the plug – I thought it might be painful for me and wasn’t too convinced what it might do to Sharon. Sharon counted and thanked me. Philippa looked across and chided me for not being hard enough. So with a tad more gusto and aiming for the other cheek, I brought my hand down with more firmness. I received the appreciation and the count but also a wiggle of Sharon’s hips where the pain/pleasure had been exacerbated by the swinging of the weight on her clit. After a 3rd smack (with equal gusto to the second), I had a feel of Sharon’s arse and felt the heat from the smacking as well as noting the increased redness. I then moved my hand along her cunt lips – to say that Sharon was leaking was something of an understatement – I gently pushed 2 fingers into her steaming cunt. Sharon moaned loudly – Philippa told her to be quiet whilst being punished. I then proceeded to give 2 further smacks and again was given appropriate thanks and the count increased. I did feel that I had put in some extra effort on the latest 2 smacks and certainly my hand was feeling the effects although given the nature of the situation, I could get used to the idea – maybe introduce a regime at home – something to have some fun with Joan and Shelly although I wasn’t sure I wanted Brad to have more ideas above his station.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.