Alpha Male (a Continuation Story) - Cover

Alpha Male (a Continuation Story)

Copyright© 2020 by RDF_Northolt

Chapter 16: Sunday – The Barbeque

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16: Sunday – The Barbeque - This story is a corollary to the original story "Alpha Male" written by VGAVoy which was deemed as 'Unfinished' in 2006. I have endeavoured to use the characters from the original story and taken the story forward by a few days to provide some more experiences for John as the Alpha Male.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

It wasn’t too often that Joan and I had slept with another person in our bed. There might have been times when the kids were babes, but since then, our bed had been our own. It was therefore a bit of an interesting sensation being sandwiched between two females and having that nice feeling that which ever way I faced, I had a lady to hug and spoon and another behind me who’d then spoon me.

When we awoke, I did have to get out of bed by moving down the middle as both escape paths were blocked by sleeping females.

Once I’d dealt with my need for a leak, I then went and made a coffee for the three of us and carried them back up to the bedroom. The ladies were each coming too and appreciated the coffees.

I climbed back up the middle and had that nice feeling of the two women again who both snuggled into me.

Last night after we’d gone to bed, Joan and Sam had each taken turns eating each other out whilst I watched on. As Joan ate out Sam, so I came behind her and fucked her at the same time. We all were exhausted by the events of the evening and before going to sleep, Sam thanked me for giving her the evening of a lifetime. She’d never climaxed like that or been treated sexually like she had during the evening. A wonderful time and she hoped she’d continue to learn from us. I was happy with that and we’d fallen asleep snuggled together.

I felt Joan’s hand on my cock as we snuggled together my hands were playing with her and Sam’s nipple. Joan then suggested I give Sam the morning fuck – she looked at me with that look of utter delight, no jealousy and that her joy was seeing her man take and develop this young girl. Joan moved around the bed and pulled the duvet back displaying Sam’s nakedness and my erect cock. Joan then began to eat out Sam ready for me, at the same time, her hand was wanking my cock and making sure I was ready (no doubt about that one). Joan then then helped me as I moved between Sam’s legs and Joan took my cock and brought to Sam’s cunt and encouraged Sam to push her cunt onto the cock which she did. I then lowered myself into Sam’s cunt and started a slow pace of fucking her. I was sucking on her nipples as well as kissing her. In between, Joan was doing the same of playing with her nipples and kissing her.

I felt Sam’s cunt muscles clamp down on my prick and again she sought permission to cum. Again, I kept up the pace of fucking her as I again wanted her to ride the crest before succumbing to the orgasm. I held, and held and then allowed Sam to cum. She was bucking against my prick and clenching my cock in her cunt. It was seconds later that I deposited my cum in her cunt.

Another round of applause. I looked up and there was Brad and Tracey watching us from the bedroom door. I was going to have to deal with this level of flippancy!!

As I pulled back from Sam’s cunt, Tracey came across the room and took my cock in her mouth and cleaned me – she then turned and set about cleaning Sam by sucking and licking her cunt to get my jism from her cunt. Sam was still satiated from the climax but gave encouraging movements to help Tracey.

I looked across at Brad, he was rubbing his cock as he watched his girlfriend sucking his father’s cum out of one of the cubs. Joan went across and brought Brad back to the bed and lay there whilst Brad mounted her and then fucked her. It wasn’t long before Joan and Brad came shortly followed by Sam. Sam then kissed Tracey and thanked her. Tracey and Sam then together set about cleaning Brad and Joan which resulted in Joan cuming again from the pleasuring of her cunt and clit by the girls.

We hugged each other and then moved to the shower and somehow got 5 of us in the shower and somehow managed to wash each other. Followed by a towelling and mutual drying.

The day was young, but it was going to be a busy one. Joan and Sam headed down to get breakfast ready. I had a quiet word with Tracey and Brad. I reminded Tracey that there were things that took place within My Family which I expected her to respect. Tracey said that she would be circumspect but hoped that her parents could meet us soon as she was sure they would understand what we had and might even join in. I said that we should try and organise something for next weekend. Today was too frenetic.

I encouraged Tracey to get dressed, have something to eat and then get on her bike and cycle home. We didn’t want things ruined for her and Brad before they’d even properly developed. Tracey kissed me, I accepted her tongue as part of the kiss – I wanted her to manage the pace. As she left with Brad she stroked Mister B and told him that she would be taken by him next time she came over.

By the time I got downstairs, Tracey had eaten some breakfast and had left – Brad came back into the kitchen from having said his goodbyes. Brad thanked us for how we’d handled Tracey and that the end result was what he hoped but had been a little scared to hope it could have gone off the way it did.

Whilst I ate my bagel and consumed my coffee, I asked Sam what she planned to wear this afternoon. She apologised that she hadn’t expected to stay overnight, much less to be invited to the barbeque so apart from the clothes she wore last night, it was that or naked.

I had an idea – I rang Louise and asked if she had a French Maid uniform in the store. Louise confirmed she had and although it was her day off – she was coming to the barbeque, she would happily meet up with who ever and get the uniform with the staff discount.

Sam finished her breakfast and then headed off to the shopping centre to meet Louise. Whilst she was out, Brad and I set to make sure the garden was setup for the day.

Bill and Greg had brought their garden furniture around as well as the second gas barbeque.

Brad and I moved around the garden siting chairs and tables as we thought appropriate.

Whilst we were sorting things out, Shelly headed home from next door with Meg in tow. The girls appeared to have had an enjoyable evening and were now getting ready to help. Once Brad and I had the garden organised, we popped next door and found that Greg had taken the cover off the pool. The sun was beginning to provide heat for the day and so we were looking forward to the temperature of the water to increase as the day went by.

I popped into the kitchen and found Peg doing some food preparations and Greg helping as well – not something I’d seen too often. Greg thanked me for allowing him to fuck Peg last night. He said it was like their first time all over again. Peg thanked me by kissing me passionately and then giving Mister B a gentle rub. This was going to be a long day and I would need all the energy I had to survive. Maybe later Peg – we laughed and I returned home.

Teresa had arrived and had already removed her clothes. I was pleased to see that she had shaved the hair around her cunt. I had a quick feel – she was already wet and I offered her my fingers to suck – she positively purred as she tasted herself. Brad, Shelly and Meg had disappeared up to one bedroom or other leaving us to get food marinated and made ready.

Scott and Carol arrived. Scott and I shook hands warmly and I received a passionate kiss and cuddle from Carol. Carol had brought some flans and sundaes for the barbeque which Joan took and put in the fridge. We moved through to the kitchen and I made the introductions. Scott and I continued out into the garden and we sat down to take a breather leaving the ladies to do what they did best.

Scott thanked me for what had been a most incredible week. I told him that I was proud of the way that he and Carol had developed as the week went on and the balance they were achieving of love and bits of D/s was enviable.

Teresa came out and asked us if we needed a drink yet. I was happy with coffee, Scott went for a cup of tea. Teresa disappeared back to the kitchen and came back a few minutes later with the drinks we ordered. As Teresa gave me my coffee, I suggested that Scott could probably appreciate some relief – Teresa understood and as she handed Scott his Tea, so she dropped to her knees in front of Scott and then undid his zip before removing his cock from his boxer shorts and then leant forward and started to give him a blow job.

Whilst Scott and Teresa were occupied, I called Carol from the kitchen. I told her I wanted her to show me her waxed cunt as well as her new clit bar. Carol was still wearing her dress – she apologised that she hadn’t had a chance to remove it yet as she’d been chatting to Joan and Teresa before Teresa had started blowing Scott. I saw the look of surprise on Carol’s face at seeing Teresa blowing him but that look very quickly dissipated as she realised the complexity of a man who loved and cared for her having sexual intimacy with another woman whilst at the same time who allowed her to be taken by men as and when she felt comfortable.

Carol stood in front of me and lifted her dress – she was wearing a see through pair of knickers – I could see her cunt lips through the material as well as her camel toe.

I told Carol to take her knickers down and display her cunt to me – she more than happily took down her knickers and held them at knee level. Her cunt was as smooth as the day she’d been born. I stroked it and found the clit bar which I flicked – Carol shuddered from the flick of the bar – the bar in the clit has seriously impacted/enhanced Carol’s sexual feelings. I felt her cunt, she was sopping wet and 2 fingers slid easily up her love shute. Carol was now holding on to my shoulder as I fucked her with my fingers and nudged the bar. I looked across as Scott and asked if Carol was allowed to climax. He was more focussed on what Tereas was doing to his prick, but was able to confirm that Carol was not allowed to climax at this time. Carol moaned at having her orgasm denied.

I removed my fingers and held them up for Carol to clean. She bent down and cleaned then with her tongue and mouth. I then started to use the fingers to fuck her mouth. Again, she responded to the innuendo. Once I’d removed my cleaned fingers, Carol turned around and displayed the plug in her arse. Carol said it was a new one and much larger than she’d ever had in her arse before. She said she hoped that either Scott or me would take her anal cherry very soon – maybe even today. I said that this needed to be agreed with Scott as us being together at the same time was a new happening – we needed to be in agreement with how Carol should be played with during the day – we’d let her know when we agreed anything – I winked at her – she understood and smiled.

Scott was relieving his load into Teresa’s mouth. I told Teresa not to swallow. I then told Carol to remove her knickers and give them to me and then go and share the jism with Teresa. Carol handed me her knickers and very quickly the two girls were sharing Scott’s ejaculation between them and swapping it from mouth to mouth.

I let the girls return to the kitchen and Scott and I resumed our conversation. Scott talked me through some of his plans for Carol which including maybe, at some point, asking her to formally be his submissive and to wear His collar. With all of this, Scott said that I would always have first dibs for Carol and could use her however I felt it appropriate and he was happy with the way that we had both stretched Carol’s boundaries over the past few days. We agreed that Carol could be fucked by anyone today but she would be denied any climax until the end of the day when one or other of us would take her anal cherry – we’d decide that one later.

I asked Scott about how things had gone once they had left the wax/piercing parlour on Friday. Scott said that Carol had found some of it difficult but given the way in which the bar had enhanced her sexual appetite she realised that it had been right thing to do. Again, the times for the kiss and cuddle and making love and those times to play denial, boundary pushing were all part of their journey of sexual discovery. What we both had come to appreciate was that Carol was a precious jewel of a lady and needed to be handled as such.

Sam and Louise had arrived as we sat outside. They both came and gave me a passionate kiss and I introduced Sam to Scott, whilst Louise went over and gave Scott an equally passionate kiss and hug. I started to explain to Sam that Louise was an old friend of Carol and that the three played together – Sam said that Louise had filled her in on various bits during the time in the shop – Sam said she wanted to go back to the shop and have a proper look around as she wanted to get lots of underwear which she could then model for me. I told her that I would love to see her not only wearing sexy lingerie, but I also was looking forward to her removing the lingerie as well – I gave Sam a wink – she understood only too well my desires and intentions.

I asked Sam if she’d got the outfit, she confirmed that she had, and I suggested she go and get changed. Sam bounced off in doors. Scott and Louise were sharing some touchy feely. I asked Scott if I could have some use of Louise. Scott was more than happy to let her come to me. I told Louise I wanted to inspect her underwear – she lifted her skirt to show me she was wearing the crotchless thong with the pearls. I played with the pearls against Louise’s clit.

I asked if she’d seen Carol’s bar yet – Louise said she hadn’t – I removed my fingers and told her to go and check but she could look, but not touch.

Ling then came out and said hello, another passionate kiss and a cuddle – I checked Ling’s underwear – she displayed a pair of white lacy knickers which had ties on both hips. I pushed my fingers across her cunt – Ling was wet as usual.

Again, I told Ling to go and get Carol to show off her clit bar but again, she wasn’t to touch, only be shown. Ling bounced off eagerly calling Carol.

With people arriving, I moved over and started the barbeques with a view to getting them nice and hot so I could weave my magic touch.

Greg and Peg came through the garden gate and Peg disappeared to the women’s meeting in the kitchen. Greg took a seat with Scott and they started chatting. With the barbeques on the go and Greg chatting to Scott, I moved inside. Ling, Sam and Louise were still admiring Carol’s clit bar. I called Sam to me and hugged her from behind as she looked on at the others admiring the bar – I asked Sam if she’d like a bar as well? Sam said the idea sounded great, but what if it went wrong? I understood the fear and told her we’d discuss it again at some point when she was ready.

Sally arrived with Carina on the end of the leash and the dog collar I’d given her on Friday. Sally told Carina to remove what little clothes she was wearing. Underneath Carina was still wearing the chastity belt.

The house was getting a bit crowded so suggested that we migrate to the garden and there was the pool next door. The kids came downstairs. Meg and Shelley were naked, as I expected, and they led the way to the pool. Louise and Teresa went off to also take a swim. Sally brought Carina out into the garden and made her kneel by a seat whilst Sally came over to give me a kiss and hug. Sally lifted her dress to show that she was wearing the cream coloured silk French knickers. I asked how Carina was getting on. Sally reported that Carina was accepting of the belt and that she had learned to cope with the various vibrators and stimulators on a low setting. I told Sally to increase the level during the afternoon, but set the orgasm denial button to on. I wanted Carina to be begging for release and willing to be a fuck toy to anyone we determined and to take the fucking in her mouth or arse. Only I would ever fuck her cunt – her cunt belonged to me. Sally smiled and concurred with the ideas. I said that I thought her getting a strapon to use on Carina’s arse might provide her with some useful entertainment – Sally thought that an excellent idea and one she’d pick up with during the week.

I took Carina by the leash and made her kneel by Scott and Greg. I attached the leash to one of the wooden chairs. I told the guys that any time they wanted a blowjob, Carina was there to service those needs but instead of cumming in her mouth, please would they cum over her face, hair and upper body Also they were free to play with her tits at any time. I also jokingly said to Greg that there was no blowjob limitations today – he could have any many as he could achieve. As I walked away, I saw Sally increase the app level and Carina had to move quickly as the shocks started to trip against her clit and the plug and dildo increase the tempo of the vibrations

At some point Bill and Fran had joined us. Fran was naked as usual, Bill sat and chatted to Greg and Scott.

Sam came out wearing her French Maid uniform – it looked so sexy – frilly top which showed off her breasts, and a wide flowing skirt supported by frilly lace layers and a pair of crotchless knickers – the dress was so short that it displayed her cunt for all to see. I pointed out to the guys that Sam was mine and no touching. The guys laughed but understood that Sam was very much out of bounds. Sam was taking drinks orders. She then disappeared back into the kitchen and was back out a few minutes later and served the guys.

I went back into the kitchen to get some food only to find that Philippa and Sharon, Mike, Tara and Fiona had all arrived. Introductions, kisses, hugs, touches and feels abounded as we greeted each other. I grabbed some sausages and burgers and headed back outside. Mike followed and we had a good chat. I told Mike that he was welcome to take any woman here, but I asked that the kids be excluded as well as Sam who I was still training. Mike smiled and thanked me for my generosity. He said he’d see how the afternoon progressed.

Tara and Fiona came out and joined us – hearing about the pool, Fiona went to join the others in the pool. I looked across and there was Carina giving Greg a blow job – he was getting close and pulled out of Carina’s mouth just intime to allow his cum to spurt all over Carina’s breasts. Carina leant forward and cleaned Greg.

Then Bill started on Carina. He was standing and his cock started to push deep into Carina’s throat. Carina gagged a couple of times before she was able to take Bill completely. Bill pumped away and then spurted his cum all over Carina’s face and hair. Carina shook again and I realised that Sally had up’ed the app level again. Carina was beginning to shake more than not and I guessed the app was bringing Carina near to orgasm and then cutting out before starting again.

Teresa came out to the garden bearing the first batch of burgers. I introduced her to Mike and Tara and they got into a conversation about chemicals.

Along with Teresa, Susan Jones and Karen Brookes came through as well – both had dressed in flowing skirts and see through tops which displayed their breasts and both had erect nipples. Both women displayed their underwear for me as requested. Karen was a little more reserved than Susan was, but then again, Susan had been through a session with us on Wednesday evening.

The ladies moved off to see their charges in the pool – I hoped they would join in the fun. I concentrated on cooking for the next hour or so with chats along the way with anyone and everyone.

Carina was close by and Greg was certainly making up for lost time – I’d seen him shoot his lot at least twice and Carina was having to use all her cunning and guile on Greg to ensure he came again. I looked across the garden and Mike was merrily riding Teresa whilst Ling was on her knees eating out Tara. Joan, Peg and Fran were moving around being sociable whilst Sam was keeping close to me and serving guests with their food choices.

The sun was beginning to cast longer shadows over the garden and I was able to turn the barbeques off and then sit down and relax. Sam was kneeling at my side and Joan had come and sat next to me. We were watching as various people were pairing off to fuck and suck as each was happy so to do.

Susan and Karen came back from next door and came and joined us. I asked Karen how she’d got on – she said she was like a ticking time bomb – her cunt (she actually used the term vagina) was consistently wet and it was impacting everything she did. All she could think about was having a cock in her cunt and being fucked hard. I told both girls to get naked and then kneel before us. Both took off their blouses displaying their breasts – the nipples on both girls were taught and erect. Once they had removed their skirts and underwear, I could admire the cunts of each – both were covered in hair. I informed both girls that I wanted them to shave each other before the next time we met and emphasised that they should help each other. I wanted their cunts to be visible and free from any hair. They acquiesced to my request and there was a definite glint in Susan’s eyes that she would enjoy doing this with Karen.

As they went to kneel, I told them to face each other and let their knees be touching. They helped each other get to the correct position.

I then told them to lean across and to start kissing each other. Very hesitantly, Karen leant forward although Susan was quicker off the mark and she led the way with a rather reticent Karen being encouraged to participate. As the simple kiss started to git more intimate, I told the girls to start playing with each other’s breasts and nipples. One word of warning though, this is a little competition – the winner is the one who gets the other to climax first. The winner gets to be fucked by me – the loser gets to be fucked by Brad. Karen’s eyes shot open, she turned to look at me and she was about to protest – Susan realised how this had impacted Karen and started to whisper things in her ear – giving her encouragement and as she relaxed into the groove of playing with Susan, so Karen became more and more involved and a willing participant. Once I felt they’d got each other to an appropriate point, I told them to start playing with each other’s cunt. Again, slowly Karen started to participate and her hands started to feel Susan’s cunt and her other hand was playing with Susan’s nipple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.