Alpha Male (a Continuation Story) - Cover

Alpha Male (a Continuation Story)

Copyright© 2020 by RDF_Northolt

Chapter 15: Saturday Evening

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15: Saturday Evening - This story is a corollary to the original story "Alpha Male" written by VGAVoy which was deemed as 'Unfinished' in 2006. I have endeavoured to use the characters from the original story and taken the story forward by a few days to provide some more experiences for John as the Alpha Male.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

When I arrived home, Teresa and Joan were still chatting away and looked like they’d gone through the best part of a bottle of wine – certainly the bottle between them didn’t have much left in it.

I kissed both women and when I cuddled Joan, Teresa asked if she could come and cuddle me on the other side. Joan was more than happy, as was I. I was nicely in my familiar position of a female on each side. I assumed that Tracey was still around as Joan was still wearing her dress. Neither woman was wearing a bra so I was able to cup my hand around their breast and play with a nipple.

I told how Linda had become our latest member of the family and how Harry had confessed his extra marital relationship and promised it would end. I mentioned how they were heading off to the shopping centre to see Louise and that they would be back later to show us their purchases. I also mentioned how Harry had been cuckolded so he would always clean our Linda whoever she fucked. I thought we could send her around to see Bill and Fran – they would enjoy playing and fucking Linda and this time Harry could watch as his wife was taken.

We knew we had Sam coming over shortly and she would need to be enrolled into the family. We would see how things panned out as to whether the entry ritual was in the seclusion of one of the bedrooms or in the communal part of the house in front of Joan. Teresa asked if we minded her sticking around. She said she felt so comfortable and relaxed in our presence and she also enjoyed the sight of the cubs at play. Neither of us had a problem and so that bit was sorted. Teresa also offered to assist tomorrow with waiting and serving – she didn’t want to intrude, especially given the nature of the attendees – most of whom were my work colleagues. Given my work was in chemical reprocessing, I thought it could actually be an interesting time for Teresa to meet the CEO as well as the Sales Director.

Both of us were happy and really appreciated the offer which we were keen to accept but did warn Teresa that some of the action might be a bit more than she’d experienced so far. Teresa said she hoped she wouldn’t be phased by such happenings and we were therefore all agreed. Joan suggested that some dinner needed to be prepared. Something quick and simple. Teresa offered to help with dinner, so the ladies headed off to the kitchen.

The kids weren’t around so I headed off to next door. I found Brad and Tracey lying next to each other on their own towels taking in the last sun of the day before it dipped below the tree line. I could just see their hands touching. Brad saw me coming through the gate and told me that the girls were in doors. I let Brad and Tracey know that Joan was putting together some food and I headed indoors.

I found Peg on her knees giving Greg a blowjob. I came behind Peg and helped her stand so she was bent over Greg as she blew him and I lifted her skirt and started to play with her pussy – pushing 2, then 3 fingers into her cunt and started to finger fuck her. Peg’s cunt was already wet, and the motion of my fingers made her cunt even wetter. I could tell she was having a little trouble focussing on Greg, but as Greg was getting closer to cumming in Peg’s mouth so her cunt muscles clenched around my fingers and with cum from Greg spewing to her mouth so she climaxed on the end of my fingers. Peg stood up, turned and after swallowing Greg’s jism, Peg took my fingers and sucked them clean. Peg thanked me and gave me a peck on the cheek.

Forgive me, but I wasn’t sure that I wanted to taste Greg’s cum on Peg’s tongue and I wasn’t sure she wanted to share it either. Peg did have a quick feel of Mister B before I asked if she knew if she or I would be feeding Shelly. Peg said she’d be happy to do so as we had Tracey with Brad and later Sam was coming over. Peg just hoped that she’d get the sordid details of how I gave Sam her initiation. I hinted that there was more gossip and we had two new members – I’d fill her in later. I headed back home.

I was pleased to see when I passed through the garden that Brad and Tracey had already headed back home. I checked the temperature of the pool – it had certainly warmed up during the day. I put my head back around the door of Peg and Greg and asked if they wouldn’t mind putting the cover over the pool – they agreed – thanks!!

Back home, I found the table set for us and a salad with meat and cheese – help yourself. All out and ready to pick and go. Thanks ladies.

We sat around and chatted. Brad said the pool was good and they’d had some fun – it was large enough to get some swimming in which he thought would be great. Tracey had eventually joined Brad in the pool once the temperature had increased with the heat of the sun. The conversation ebbed and flowed as we discussed the day. We were careful about what got shared as we didn’t want to frighten Tracey.

Joan found some ice cream in the freezer and a couple of cans of fruit, so deserts were shared out.

Tracey then asked the $64,000 question. Joan, you aren’t wearing any underwear – is there any specific reason why not? Brad, Joan and I looked at each other and realised that the truth had to come out (but let’s not frighten the poor girl) so I explained that we were free about such matters around here and that normally, Joan went around the house naked. Tracey was a bit taken back by that, but then Joan came to her side and took off her own dress which left her as naked as the day she was born. Tracey did a bit of a double take and seemed to give Joan’s breasts and pubic area (which was hairless) a serious look (and stare). Teresa then did the same thing and removed her clothes – the only major difference between the two ladies was that Teresa had hair around her cunt area.

Brad was very good in that he let Tracey take the lead and didn’t say a word – these were her moments of self-discovery and awakening. Tracey then stood and came and faced me and taking her bikini top off and then pushing down her shorts and bikini bottom – she presented herself to me and offered herself to me to take and to use – I knew I had to handle the next few minutes very carefully and so I explained that whilst I was the Alpha Male, Brad was the underling and whilst I appreciated that Tracey was offering herself to me (and quite rightly so), it would be Brad that I would allow to be the one to take her first and initiate her into the family. Tracey let this churn around in her mind for a few seconds and then she turned and knelt before Brad and she sat back on her haunches and offered herself to Brad. Brad leant forward and pulled Tracey into his arms and they embraced.

I then asked Tracey if she was on the pill. She explained that she had experienced some painful periods during the early days of puberty and so had been on the pill for the past 2 years or so. Tracey said she was a virgin in that she’d never had sex with a partner, but she had broken her hymen during a point when she’d be masturbating about a year ago.

I then told both Brad and Tracey that whilst they were recognised as an item and that Tracey was his cub, as Alpha Male I would fuck her at some point when I wanted. Both of them accepted the decision and Brad said he had expected that all along.

Whilst Tracey was a year older than Meg and Shelly, her breasts were slightly more developed as far as areola and nipple size was concerned, the sizing was somewhere between Shelly and Peg. There were a few more whisps of hair around her cunt.

I told Brad to take Tracey to his room and make her his (I whispered in his ear to remember everything he’d learned over the past few days). They walked slowly upstairs hand-in-hand. I wanted to film this but knew that it was to be a private session and they should enjoy their first time together. Depending on how things panned out with Sam, I might yet fuck Tracey today or leave it for another time – we’d wait and see.

Teresa, Joan and I cleared up after the meal, loaded the dishwasher and set it going and then headed to the living room. As Sam was on her way over, I suggested that the girls put on their clothes again until Sam was settled with the environment.

We opened another bottle of wine and filled the glasses. There was a knock at the front door. Joan went and answered it and I could hear some chatting in the hall for a couple of minutes before Joan brought Sam into the room – Sam came and stood in front of me and then lifted her dress showing that she wasn’t wearing any knickers, so displaying her pubic area to my gaze – her cunt was clean shaven – she had a lovely shaped camel toe. She then offered herself to me and said she would be mine and I could take her and use her as I wanted. She then adjusted her stance by moving her feet, so they were about shoulder width apart which showed her cunt lips which looked puffy and wet and her clit which looked very distended.

I stood and walked around her taking in the view including looking over her shoulder down her top – her breasts were free from a bra and her nipples were already erect. When I stood in front of her again, I brought my hand between her legs and stroked her cunt – she was very wet!!! but also, she didn’t flinch or move, rather accepted the touch as my right to play and touch her how and when I chose. There was a definite submissive here and I wanted her as mine, but I knew it would need to be handled so she understood each step and welcomed each new experience.

I asked Sam to strip for me – not just remove her clothes but strip for our erotic enjoyment – I stressed the our – it included Joan and Teresa. I then went and sat down again and Sam started a dance what she was hearing in her own head. She started to unbutton and loosen her top. As she did this, so she was playing and pinching her nipples. Then she opened her top but managed to cover her breasts with her hands as she turned then continued her dance as she provocatively allowed us to see her breasts and very taught nipples. Whilst she continued to play with her tits, so she also started to undo her skirt allowing it to fall. Again, the hands were covering her pubic area. The dance continued in her head as she then displayed her cunt to us. We all applauded her efforts. I asked her how wet she was. Very, she responded. On a scale of 1 to 10? 8 she replied. I then told her to come and kneel at my feet. With her knees wide apart and her hands behind her head so she was on display to us.

I then asked Sam to tell us about her sexual experiences. She hesitantly started by saying that a guy from school had taken her virginity in the back of the school yard at her School Prom, much against her better judgement and after he’d plied her with alcohol. After the disappointment, she’d found it hard to have meaningful relationships and whilst she had the occasional boyfriend had found that all they were interested in was getting their rocks off, having a blowjob and no interest in what Sam might want. Her sexual frustration meant that her best friend for sex was her fingers.

I then told Sam to take one hand and play with her nipples whilst the other played with her cunt and clit. She nervously started to do this. I then asked her about Thursday evening. What had been thinking when she first came over to our table.

Sam started to explain that she had felt something different about me (and us as a family) the first time she came to the table to order food. She’d decided to play a little game when she delivered the drinks and it gave her a buzz when I looked down her top. The game, to her, had continued each time she came to the table – I hadn’t ratted on her and also there was a joint comfort between us that Joan understood what I was doing so again, much as she was flirting with a married man, Joan would not cause a scene and actually was supporting her man.

Sam’s conversation became a bit jagged as she continued. I could see she was close to cuming but I told her she was not to climax until I gave her permission.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.