Alpha Male (a Continuation Story) - Cover

Alpha Male (a Continuation Story)

Copyright© 2020 by RDF_Northolt

Chapter 14: Saturday Afternoon

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14: Saturday Afternoon - This story is a corollary to the original story "Alpha Male" written by VGAVoy which was deemed as 'Unfinished' in 2006. I have endeavoured to use the characters from the original story and taken the story forward by a few days to provide some more experiences for John as the Alpha Male.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Tracey arrived just before the kids were to head out next door – she’d ridden over to us on her bicycle, so Brad stored the bike in the garage (making sure to avoid scratching Joan’s car) and brought Tracey through to introduce us. Tracey was an attractive 15 year old girl, her breasts were nicely developing. She’d brought a bag with her swimming gear and before much more conversation could take place, Brad had whisked Tracey off next door for a swim and to meet up with Meg and Shelly.

Joan and I took a few minutes to cuddle up on the sofa whilst we caught up with progress so far. We’d managed to acquire and borrow enough garden furniture now, 2 barbecue’s to cook on, the food, drink and disposable plates and cutlery. We ticked off the various items and agreed we were just about ready for tomorrow afternoon. Whilst we were reviewing things, Carol text me asking if we needed any help with things tomorrow. Joan and I agreed that more hands would make for lighter work so responded that yes, this would be brilliant. Carol replied that she and Scott would be over mid morning to help – that was a blessing and would be great for Joan and Peg who seemed to be bearing the brunt of the catering responsibilities. Carol signed off the last text says that she was looking forward to displaying her new clit bar and waxed shaving and attached a selfie of her cunt. I responded that we were looking forward to seeing her new adornment too.

Before I headed out to introduce myself to the rest of our street neighbours, Joan and I dropped by next door to see how the kids were getting on. The pool was filling up nicely and Brad did concur that the water was a little colder than he had first expected, but he was getting used to it. The three girls were lying face down, on towels, on the grass improving their tans and chatting between themselves. The impression was that they’d tried the water and it was too cold for them at this time, but it was a perfect excuse to laze in the sun. As I watched, both Meg and Shelly both undid the laces on their bikini tops so that they could avoid tan lines. I hoped that none of the kids went too far and scared off Tracey – she seemed a nice kid and I didn’t want her to be freaked by the family goings on.

Joan headed in to see Peg and I headed off down the street. We lived at number 8, with numbers 6 and 7 either side of us and Mrs Gunderson at number 5. So I was out to meet my neighbours at numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4.

I started at number 1. I knocked on the door and after a few seconds, I was greeted by a lady of about mine and Joan’s age, she was a little rounder than Joan and had boobs more the size of Peg. I introduced myself and mentioned where I lived – there was some recognition, but as they lived at the exit end of the cul de sac, they didn’t often see us at the other end. Anyway, the lady introduced herself as Mary and invited me in to meet her husband, George. We shook hands and I was offered a seat. I apologised for disturbing their afternoon but wanted them to be aware that we were holding a barbeque tomorrow afternoon and there might be a few more cars parked in the road. I’d try and ensure that no one parked across resident drives. George didn’t seem too keen on this and grumbled about errant parking and selfish drivers. I reiterated my earlier comment that I ensure none of my guests were selfish in this regard. I wasn’t too sure that this placated him, but after a few more bits of chitchat, I bade my farewell. As Mary showed me to the door, she apologised for the demeanour of her husband and hoped that we could chat again in a more convivial manner after the barbeque. There was a distinct blush as she said this.

I left and walked to number 3, again I knocked and was greeted by a young lady I’d seen a number of times before, but again never really chatted to or been introduced. I’d never seen a man who appeared to live here, so assumed that this lady lived alone. She introduced herself as Teresa. Teresa was about 30, tallish (5’ 6” or so), c size boobs and hair done up in a bun – she was wearing a short dress and a polo shirt type top which showed off her cleavage as the buttons of the shirt weren’t done up. Teresa’s breasts were supported by what must have been an under wired bra. She invited me in and offered me a tea or coffee – I chose a coffee and as she went into the kitchen to put the kettle on, so I stood by the kitchen entrance as we chatted.

I told her about the barbeque and that the cul de sac would be rather busy tomorrow. This wasn’t a problem as Teresa wasn’t planning on going out and, if we needed it, we could park one car on her drive and block it in with another car, if required – certainly a very different attitude to that from next door. I hinted at the attitude of George – Teresa let me know in no uncertain terms that George was a miserable old sod and that whilst Mary was a reasonable human being, George was definitely not – ok, firmly understood and I concurred with her assessment, What this did was ensure that we had some very common ground and Teresa was only too happy to help, especially if it pissed off George.

Once the coffee was made we headed for her living room and sat down. We did a bit of idle chitchat about what we each did for living – it turned out Teresa was a research chemist. We found we had some common ground – something to think about with Carina’s bold ideas although I did appreciate that my field of processing might differ from the field of chemistry that Teresa researched. Teresa also said that she lived alone – she was divorced from her former husband and much to her chagrin, he had custody of their two children – aged 14 and 15 (both girls) – she got to see them on alternative weekends – this being a weekend when she wasn’t hooking up with them. The advantage was that her ex was on a reasonable wage and so didn’t require substantive levels of maintenance for looking after the girls which meant that Teresa could retain this house and maintain a reasonable semblance of a lifestyle.

I decided to take the bull by the horns and mentioned that Greg and Peg as well as Bill and Fran were all very good friends and that we were all very familiar with each other so don’t be surprised if she saw one or more of us in various states of undress.

Teresa said that she was sure she’d seen one or more of us last weekend going between the houses in a state of total undress – at first, she wasn’t sure, but I’d now confirmed it. Teresa admitted it hadn’t phased her and actually had endeavoured to get a second look as she wasn’t averse to a bit of nudity from time to time. She said that she often moved around the house nude when she couldn’t be bothered to put clothes on. She’d only got properly dressed today as she’d gone shopping this morning.

Teresa then excused herself saying she needed to pop to the ‘little room.’ I continued to drink the coffee. When Teresa returned, it was very obvious that she had removed her bra and her breasts were showing through the polo shirt with her nipples very visible.

She asked me if I liked the revised view. I said it looked great and although nothing beat the view of a great cleavage, breasts hanging free were just as pleasurable to see. I asked Teresa to lift her polo shirt and show me the area below her arms – hesitantly, she lifted her polo shirt and showed me the area – as with Peg and Joan, there were the bra marks digging into her skin. I told Teresa that I thought she should get herself some bras that didn’t cause that sort of flesh indentation. I stroked the affected area on both sides and she shivered – she’d managed to lift her polo shirt in such a way that showed the areas under her arms without showing me her breasts. I then pushed the polo shirt upwards, displaying to me her breasts and very erect nipples.

Teresa stood there as I admired her breasts and then I leant down and gently sucked on each nipple– the taughtness in her nipples enhanced as I sucked each one. Teresa inhaled deeply as she held her shirt up for me to admire and play with her tits.

Suddenly, Teresa let go of her shirt and put her hand behind my head and pulled it down to give me a kiss – her tongue pushed into my mouth and as I responded to Teresa, so she pressed herself against me and her arms moved to hug me close. We were like a pair of lust hungry teenagers – Teresa sat down on the sofa, hiked up her dress, put her thumbs in the white thong she was wearing and pulled it down her legs and took one foot out leaving her thong wrapped round one of her ankles. She then opened her legs at the same time pulling me to a kneeling position and then helping Mister B to the entrance of her hairy cunt. The great thing was that Mister B was already primed and ready for action. I pushed into what was a very wet cunt and Teresa pushed herself to meet my thrust. We fucked like rabbits (for want of a better description) and Teresa quickly came to a climax and with the pace we’d set, I wasn’t far behind and was shooting my cum into the depths of her cunt.

We collapsed onto each other and after something of a recovery – our breathing was getting back to normal, we kissed passionately. Teresa realised that my cum was starting to leak so she started to excused herself. I told her to just pull her thong back up and to spend the rest of the day in a soaking wet thong. She was a little shocked by this but did so. As she pulled up the thong, I checked to make sure the gusset (not a lot of it) was resting on the entrance to her cunt.

This had got very intimate, very quickly and with everything happening this weekend thought that I needed to get to the other neighbours but didn’t want to effectively fuck and run. I therefore suggested that Teresa and I should head back to mine – she could meet Joan as well as our other neighbours if they were around. I told Teresa that she looked great in the polo shirt and dress and not to worry about bras – Joan didn’t wear one at home. We’d explain more about our lifestyle over coffee at mine. We then left Teresa’s house and walked the short distance to my house and found Joan in the kitchen – I introduced Teresa to Joan and whilst Teresa was a little shy at first (let’s face it, she’d just been fucked by me and 10 minutes later is being introduced to my wife!!). However, after about 5 minutes and a cup of coffee, the girls were chatting like old friends.

I made a quick check on Greg and Peg’s garden. The pool was almost full and the 4 kids were frolicking around in the pool. Thankfully, the sun had warmed the water up. I was pleased to see that all of the kids still had their swimming gear still on – a relief.

I headed off for house number 2. Again, I knocked on the door, a woman of my sort of age answered the door. I introduced myself as one of her neighbours and explained briefly the reason for calling. Again, we recognised each other but only from that neighbourly views up and down the street. The lady introduced herself as Linda Mayland and rather than keeping me on the doorstep, brought me through to the living room and introduced me to her husband; Harry – we shook hands and Harry returned his attention to the TV – there was a game of football on which he was watching avidly. Linda told me that it was Harry’s favourite team and as they lived far from the ground – they’d lived up north until about 10 years ago when Harry’s work required them to move south, so he never got to see his team live, in the flesh, and then couldn’t secure games when his team were playing locally as he wasn’t considered to be that level of a fan. Linda suggested we retreat to the kitchen as she felt Harry would feel that maybe he should be turning the television off to be sociable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.