Alpha Male (a Continuation Story) - Cover

Alpha Male (a Continuation Story)

Copyright© 2020 by RDF_Northolt

Chapter 13: Saturday Morning

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13: Saturday Morning - This story is a corollary to the original story "Alpha Male" written by VGAVoy which was deemed as 'Unfinished' in 2006. I have endeavoured to use the characters from the original story and taken the story forward by a few days to provide some more experiences for John as the Alpha Male.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Joan and I stirred from our slumbers at a sensible hour and Joan kindly went to get us each a mug of coffee. I popped to the loo for my morning ablutions. By the time I returned, Joan had brought up the coffee. We lay and cuddled each other and chatted about what needed to be done today in readiness for the barbeque tomorrow. Joan had done most of the shopping yesterday and Peg had helped with this as they’d gone to the butchers and supermarket after Peg had finished work. Keep it simple, burgers and sausage hotdogs in rolls. Along with salad.

With my increased income, now that I had the promotion, I suggested to Joan that we could invest in a nice size garden pool – the garden was certainly large enough and even with a pool, they’d still be enough room for all our guests tomorrow. Also, the pool would provide some additional entertainment. After some discussion, we were agreed this was a good idea and so I’d try and source one this morning after we’d had some breakfast. Also, tomorrow was going to be a bit busy with so many people coming to the barbeque that the cul de sac might get a bit manic with cars etc.

Joan thought it might be prudent for me to visit the other members of the cul de sac and provide some warning. Also, whilst we’d sort of met and waved to all over the past few years, we’d never actually chatted to any of them in earnest – perhaps they might be some others like Fran and Bill – one never knew. I agreed to pick that up this afternoon after I’d got the pool and we were starting to fill it.

I could already hear Greg was out cutting the lawns and hoped he’d do as good a job as last week. Maybe he should get another rise – a weekly fuck? Something to think about.

As we were chatting, a half sleepy, yawning, Shelly wandered into our room and came and cuddled up next to me and shuffled herself under the duvet. I now had Joan on one side and Shelly on the other – both my women were naked as was normal for the household. As I was enjoying my coffee so two pairs of hands started encouraging Mister B to erection. Joan leant across and we kissed whilst I felt Shelly slink down under the covers and then her mouth take Mister B and provide additional stimulus.

I was enjoying this attention when Brad, equally bleary eyed, popped his head around the door of our bedroom. When he saw what was taking place – it could only be Shelly under the duvet, he came across to Joan, rolled down the duvet on her side and started to suck on her nipples. More under duvet action surmised that Brad’s hand had reached down to play with Joan’s cunt and clit. I saw Joan reach out and start playing with Brad’s cock.

Joan reached out and encouraged Brad to climb in between her legs. I brought Shelly’s head up and gently pushed her so she was lying flat on her back and I then climbed between her legs. Brad and I then started to pound the cunts of our women. This was what Saturday mornings were made for.

Brad started at a reasonable pace (as much as I could get any focus on what he was doing as I was focussed on giving Shelly an enjoyable and pleasing fuck). I was enjoying the feeling of fucking Shelly – her cunt was very tight and gripped my prick as it moved in and out of her already very wet cunt. Shelly was pushing back to me as I pushed my cock into her and our pelvis’s ground again each other – providing additional stimulation to her clit. We managed to climax about the same time as I deposited my cum into Shelly’s cunt and she was holding onto me with her legs and arms wrapped around me as she came.

I could hear both Joan and then Brad both cum next to me.

Brad collapsed on top of his mother and I rolled off Shelly – she didn’t need my whole weight bearing down on her and we each cuddled each other in a post coital way.

Shelly had ended up with her back to Joan and as Brad lifted himself up off Joan, so Joan turned to Shelly and gently pulled her so the two girls faced each other. Joan then kissed Shelly, there tongues starting to intertwine and then Joan lifted herself and put her mouth to Shelly’s cunt and started to suck my juices from inside her. Shelly took the hint and moved herself so she could suck Joan. Brad and I moved off the bed and watched as the two girls cleaned each other up swallowing the cum they had extracted from the others cunt – a very beautiful sight – mother and daughter in harmony.

Once the girls had cleaned us both, they went to the bathroom to clean themselves down and undertake their ablutions. As Joan was showering, I managed to watch as Shelly sat down on the toilet to pee – she was a bit nervous and blushed especially when I took a few paces closer to watch more closely. She then pulled off a couple of sheets of loo roll and dabbed herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.