Alpha Male (a Continuation Story) - Cover

Alpha Male (a Continuation Story)

Copyright© 2020 by RDF_Northolt

Chapter 12: Friday Evening

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12: Friday Evening - This story is a corollary to the original story "Alpha Male" written by VGAVoy which was deemed as 'Unfinished' in 2006. I have endeavoured to use the characters from the original story and taken the story forward by a few days to provide some more experiences for John as the Alpha Male.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

There’s that nice feeling when one travels home on a Friday night. Hopefully a sense of achievement from a work perspective as well as the chance for a break and relax over the weekend. As I drove home, I was amazed at the changes that had taken place through the past week, especially at work. As for my personal life, I couldn’t remember the last time I’d had sex (and very fulfilling sex too) so many times and now with so many different women – an added bonus. WOW!!

I found Joan in the kitchen – her nakedness showing off her lovely figure. We kissed our welcome and I started playing with her nipples, which led to me then sucking on them whilst Joan was rubbing Mister B through my trousers and then taking him out – Mister B was ready and raring to go.

In the middle of the living room we have a lamb’s wool rug. Joan and I moved through to the living room and Joan lay down on the rug – her legs wide open awaiting, the entrance to her cunt glistening with the wetness of sexual arousal and expectation for my cock to penetrate to the very depths of her being. I knelt down and Joan held out for my cock and pulled it into her awaiting cunt. We quickly built a pace of mutual enjoyment and satisfaction and with continued stimulation of her breasts and nipples Joan was soon clenching my prick with her cunt as she reached the peak of a gentle and peaceful orgasm. I then up’ed the pace for what I needed and with Joan’s cunt tightly sheathing my cock, I secured my climax as I deposited my cum deep insider her cunt.

We kissed and cuddled for a few minutes whilst Mister B gently reduced in size to the normal flaccid state – the only problem was that eventually, my cock unplugged itself from Joan’s cunt and both of us were concerned about messes on the rug, so we helped each other to our feet and Joan headed to the loo to clean herself up.

Joan came back to the kitchen and I made us each a coffee and we chatted and shared details about our day, what we’d each done and other general gossip. It turned out the kids were next door with Peg and Greg and they had agreed to feed them so it was just the two of us for dinner tonight.

As we were about to sit down to dinner, my mobile rang – an unrecognised number. I was all prepared for the “You were involved in an accident” type call and was just going to kill it once the call started. I was though surprised to hear that it was Scott and that he and Carol were at the studio place where Carol could get the waxing and her clit pierced – both at the same time. Scott wandered whether we’d like to watch this via FaceTime. I looked across at Joan and we both agreed that would be awesome, but could I get my tablet to do the video call so we both had a better quality and larger screen to watch.

I went to the living room and retrieved my tablet – 2 minutes later, Scott rang back and we hooked up the video link. I could see Carol lying on what looked like a glorified dentist chair – Carol was leaning back, her arms were secured with straps as were her legs, in extensions so her cunt was wide open but the extensions ensured that Carol couldn’t suddenly close her legs – it gave the piercer/waxer open access to Carol’s cunt area. As Scott panned up to show Carol’s face, we saw that she had a ball gag in her mouth and Carol’s top was open showing her breasts – her nipples looked very taught.

A young lady, wearing a clean white dress/nurses sort of coat (come on, use your imagination) – buttoned down the front, exposing her cleavage and with a length of midway between her knees and her bum.

Scott also panned his phone and there was another lady present, also wearing a similar white dress – we couldn’t see her face, but she was holding a video camera. Scott said that the session was being videoed so he and Carol would have this as a memory and he’d happily send me a copy too.

The ladies were introduced to us by Scott as Lydia and the lady behind the video camera was Virginia.

Lydia started by getting some ice cubes. First, she took one and after gently playing with Carol’s cunt and clit, she inserted the ice cube in Carol’s cunt. Scott panned up to show the impact on Carol’s face – Carol couldn’t say anything coherent, but her mouth was making funny noises as she tried to express her surprise at the invasion of the ice cube. Lydia told Carol to behave or she’d put another ice cube in her cunt immediately. Carol realised she would have to suffer this and so calmed down.

Lydia then started rubbing another ice cube across Carol’s nipples. We’d already seen that her nipples were taught, but the effect of the ice cubes brought them even taughter – perhaps even painfully so. Lydia then put some clamps on Carol’s nipples with a chain that connected the clamps. The chain was looped behind the ball gag in Carol’s mouth and were pulling the nipples upwards towards Carol’s head.

Scott firstly zoomed in to show the effect of the clamps on the nipples and then panned back to show Carol’s face which showed her breathing deeply and the first signs of sweat on her brow.

Scott changed the angle to follow Lydia as she gently played with Carol’s clit at the same time making sure the ice cube stayed firmly in Carol’s cunt. Lydia then moved between Carol’s legs, she bent down and started to lick and suck Carol’s clit (again, Scott zoomed in to capture the detail) – we could see Lydia biting and pulling on Carol’s clit – her hand was keeping the ice cube in Carol’s cunt. Then Lydia took another ice cube and put that also into Carol’s cunt, whilst taking another cube and rubbing it on Carol’s clit – the clit was now at the fullest and extended I’d ever seen it – to the point of it being like a small penis. Lydia then took her needle unit and quickly pushed the needle through Carol’s clit leaving a bar inserted. As this was happening so we heard a muffled scream from Carol.

Lydia then continued the ministrations of Carol by continuing to suck on Carol’s clit and to keep the ice cubes in Carol’s cunt. Carol now started to lift her hips to the licking and sucking as well as the fingering. We saw a hand (Scott’s presumably) come into view and gently pull on the chain attached to the nipple clamps. Suddenly Carol’s whole body went taught and we saw the impact of her experiencing a very strong climax.

Whilst Carol was recovering, Lydia allowed the ice cubes to fall from Carol’s cunt and then she secured the bar through the clit with screw-on baubles. Lydia said that Carol could change the bar to a ring in about a week or so. Carol should also ensure the bar was kept moved and cleaned at regular times to ensure it didn’t get crusted and infected.

During a short break, where Lydia and Virginia changed places, I looked across at Joan – she had her hand between her open legs playing with herself. I suggested she move closer so we could play with each other as we watched.

Virginia now came into view and we expected her therefore to be doing the waxing. Virginia brought the waxing sheets stacked on the counter next to the chair. Virginia took the first strip and placed it onto Carol’s pubic hair and ensured it was properly attached to the skin and hair. We then heard Virginia to tell Scott to play with the chain again, which he started to do and Virginia inserted two fingers into Carol’s cunt and started to finger fuck her. As a rhythm of fucking developed, Virginia took the end of the wax strip and pulled it off – the area of skins where the wax had been was now completely clear. Again, we heard the muffled screams from Carol. Scott panned up again to show Carol’s face which appeared contorted and there were a large number of beads of sweat across her forehead.

This process was repeated 4 times as all areas of Carol’s nether regions, including between her arse cheeks were waxed and cleared of hair.

Once the waxing was finished, Scott showed off Carol’s cunt and clit – showing off the bar through Carol’s clit. Scott asked me if he thought Carol should have some rings through her cunt lips. I thought this might be a good idea, but suggested they wait a few weeks or so and then they could have that done when Carol next had another waxing – again there were muffled sounds – presumably coming from Carol – we weren’t too sure if she was in favour of future waxings, but then again, it wasn’t her decision 😊

There was some conversation which we couldn’t hear clearly and then the phone was put down on a surface and the whole room was shown of the chair with Carol in it, Lydia filming, Scott and Virginia. Virginia then bend down and took Scott’s cock out of his trousers. After the watching of Carol be pierced and waxed and the methodology used to effect this, Scott was already rock hard. Virginia then bend over and we could see she wasn’t wearing anything under the dress and offered her cunt for Scott to fuck. Scott pushed his cock into Virginia’s cunt and he started to fuck her – Scott brought his hand round and undid the buttons on the dress displaying Virginia’s D size breasts and he started to play with those whilst his other hand found Virginia’s clit and started to play with that. As she was being fucked, we could hear comments from Virginia about what was being done to her – telling Carol what a stud he was and what a great fuck ride she was being given. Virginia even started to play with the nipple clamp chain – this time it wasn’t gentle as Scott had done, but pulling the nipples aggressively. There were more muffled sounds from Carol as this abuse continued. I then saw Virginia’s hand move to play with Carol’s cunt. All of these various stimuli brought Virginia to a shuddering and very vocal climax. Scott was holding onto Virginia to ensure he held himself inside her whilst he was still playing with her nipples and clit.

Once Virginia had come down from her high, Scott became the aggressor and built his pace and then his body spasmed as he came in the depths of Virginia’s cunt. Once they had both returned their breathing to semblance of normality, Scott and Virginia kissed passionately and Virginia bend down to clean Scott of her juices and the remnants of his jism.

Virginia then moved behind the chair where Carol was strapped in and pulled a lever and the chair moved back so Carol was laying flat with her legs in the air, held up by the leg extensions. Virginia then moved so she was standing above Carol’s head and then removed the gag, presenting Carol with her cunt which she wanted cleaned of Scott’s climatic fluids.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.