Alpha Male (a Continuation Story) - Cover

Alpha Male (a Continuation Story)

Copyright© 2020 by RDF_Northolt

Chapter 11: Friday Afternoon

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11: Friday Afternoon - This story is a corollary to the original story "Alpha Male" written by VGAVoy which was deemed as 'Unfinished' in 2006. I have endeavoured to use the characters from the original story and taken the story forward by a few days to provide some more experiences for John as the Alpha Male.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Carol had arranged for me to meet the head of IT this afternoon. Apart from Reggie, I’d never had to deal with IT and so was a little nervous about going into this meeting not quite knowing what I already had or what I might need. Given Carol and Ling seemed to have a clue about the basics of such matters, I thought it prudent to take them along with me so they could explain what we were trying to achieve and then what we might require for the future,.

The three of us headed back to the main building and headed down to the basement where we found the IT centre – lots of PC and laptops in various states of repair with lots of components recently extracted or awaiting inserting – I didn’t have a clue.

I saw Reggie at one of desks on the other side of the room and he shyly waved at Carol – the poor boy was besotted. Outside of the main office sat a pleasant looking young lady – mid 30’s, short, flowing light brown hair, small boobs (probably a B cup). She got up and greeted us: Belinda Forte – everyone, she said, called her Belle and she took us through and introduced us to her boss: Alan Reynolds.

We sat down and started going through what we’d got so far and Ling went into discussing what she felt we’d need going forward. Most of the conversation missed the sides on the way through – Alan mentioned he might have to lay some more cables in my office area so Ling could have her own PC and laptop as well as supporting Carol’s technology needs as my PA.

Alan apologised that he didn’t think that the wifi from the main building would reach the Processing Centre so he’d arrange an extender to be fitted.

As we were discussing things, so Belle was taking copious notes. When all matters seemed to be covered, Alan started to replay what he’d remembered. Alan got a couple of points incorrectly stated and missed a couple of items. These were quickly corrected and updated by Belle – there was a very demure apology from Alan to Belle. This had all the hallmarks of what I’d seen with Philippa and Sharon.

I decided to take the bull by the horns, so to speak, and gently asked whether there was a relationship between the two outside of the office. Belle went silent and Alan blushed – it appeared to me that Belle was allowing Alan to make the running in stating what their relationship, if any, was. Alan said that he and Belle were in a relationship outside of work and was happy to leave it at that when Belle gave a distinct cough.

Alan, apologised to Belle and then, blushing even more, admitted that they also were in a D/s relationship, but that Belle was the Dominant. Belle then told Alan to show how much She was the Dominant. Alan stood and carefully undid his trousers and displayed his cock, sitting inside a cock cage. I asked how long he’d been wearing the cage. Just over 3 months, replied Alan.

Belle then came around the desk, and sat on the desk facing me. She then called Alan to come around and to get her ready as she wanted to be fucked by me. Alan came around, he knelt down and lifted Belle’s skirt – Belle wasn’t wearing any underwear and he set about licking Belle’s cunt which was clear of hair except for a tidy landing strip – I could already smell her arousal.

Ling got Mister B out of my trousers and together with Carol, they started sucking and licking my cock and ballsack to ensure I was ready. Belle then undid her top showing her smallish breasts unfettered by any bra. Carol stood and went across to start sucking Belle’s nipples. By this time, I was ready and as I stood, I expected Ling to lead my cock to Belle’s cunt. What I hadn’t expected was for Alan to take hold of my cock and ask me to fuck his Mistress following which he pushed my cock into Belle’s cunt.

Belle then offered her nipples to both Ling and Alan, whilst Carol used her fingers to massage Belle’s clit and she allowed me to play with her cunt as I fucked Belle.

Belle was not loud when she fucked, but she was certainly vocal. She proceeded to tell me what a great cock I had and that it was definitely bigger in length and girth to the ‘pathetic excuse of a cock’ (her words) that Alan had. I was a stud who knew how to fuck a woman. All very complimentary to me, but very demeaning to Alan. Alan’s answer was to thank me for pleasuring and satisfying Mistress Belle.

Belle clamped her legs around me and started to ride me, whilst I was happy for her to show some initiative, Belle needed to know that I was boss and that I was running this show and so I started to fuck Belle with a steady but increasing rhythm. Each time she tried to change and dictate the rhythm, I changed it back under my control. Eventually, Belle realised the futility of trying to dictate such matters to me and then allowed me to drive her towards her orgasm. With the assistance of Alan and Ling, Belle reached her orgasm and collapsed against me. I then pulled out of her. She gasped in surprise. I then told her to kneel and that she would suck me to completion and she would swallow my jism – I used some mental force for her to accept that this was what was going to happen and she sank to her knees and took my erect cock in her mouth and started to blow me – her technique wasn’t the greatest, but then again, she wasn’t used to doing such things when she had an Alan to use. Gradually, I managed to get into the pace of fucking her mouth and then as I came, I pulled back so my cock was at the edge of her mouth and then deposited my cum in her mouth. I told her to hold my cum in her mouth and then told her to kiss Alan and let him also taste my cum – I knew full well that if I’d cum in Bell’s cunt then she would surely have made Alan lick her out so he was bound to be the recipient of my jism come what may.

I then told the pair of them that Belle would always be submissive to me and I would fuck her as and when I wanted.

I invited Belle and Alan to the BBQ, but Belle apologised that they already had a prior engagement. Maybe next time.

Whilst the past week had been a revelation of sexual adventures, I must admit that the FemDom of a malesub was all a little weird and the bit about Alan taking my cock to put in Bell’s cunt had been a little unexpected. I know that there are issues of the females together is erotic and men together just ain’t right – I know it is irrational and very hypocritical, but Belle and Alan had brought a new dimension to my experience which I knew I’d have to think a bit more about and probably have an interesting chat with Joan about at some point over the weekend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.