Alpha Male (a Continuation Story) - Cover

Alpha Male (a Continuation Story)

Copyright© 2020 by RDF_Northolt

Chapter 10: Friday Morning

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10: Friday Morning - This story is a corollary to the original story "Alpha Male" written by VGAVoy which was deemed as 'Unfinished' in 2006. I have endeavoured to use the characters from the original story and taken the story forward by a few days to provide some more experiences for John as the Alpha Male.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

TGIF!!

They say that a week is a long time in politics – in my life, the past 7 days have seen a whirlwind of change in my life. I must say that the extra sex I’d been having had certainly impacted my sleep patterns. I was falling asleep quicker these days as well as sleeping sounder. The dreams also seemed to have a sexual edge to them although I never could recall what they were about just that there seemed to be a recurrent sexual theme.

Last night had been no exception. After Joan and I had retreated to bed, we’d made love and then cuddling up with each other, we’d both fallen asleep very quickly.

The alarm stirred us again this morning and we both headed off to do what needed to be done. After attending to the morning needs and getting dressed, I was pleasantly surprised to find Peg in the kitchen chatting to Joan about shopping for the BBQ. Peg, as usual, was naked and her large breasts were leant on the kitchen sideboard as she and Joan were checking requirements. I gave both women a kiss and a hug.

Peg felt for the status of Mister B and when she found that he was already at half mast, she looked at Joan and suggested that, if she was agreeable, this did need to be sorted before I left for the office. Joan was more than happy to let me fuck Peg and so she wiggled her bum at me and offered a ‘passage of delight’ – her already moist and available cunt. I let my trousers fall and then released Mister B from the confines of my undies and with some ministrations from Joan’s hand, she helped me penetrate Peg’s waiting cunt.

Joan then moved around to stand next to Peg and she started to kiss her and play with her nipples. I brought one arm around Peg and played with her clit whilst I stretched out my other hand and started to play with Joan’s cunt. Soon Peg was grinding her arse back against me to get the fullest penetration of my prick in her cunt and as she held her body taught, so she came. I wasn’t far behind and dumped my load deep into Peg’s cunt.

As we were all recovering, the kids came in for their breakfast. Shelly immediately came in front of me and bend down on her haunches and cleaned Mister B before tucking him back in my undies before I pulled up my trousers ready to set off for work. Peg headed off to the loo to clean herself up.

I headed out to work after kissing Peg, Joan and Shelly goodbye. All of the kisses were more than just pecks and each were indicators that all my women wanted and needed constant attention and not just quick fucks here and there.

I made it to Kwik Shoppe to get my coffee. Thankfully, the machine was working ok today. As I headed around the store, I saw in the pet section some dog collars and leashes – exactly what I needed – I chose a collar, the largest size available and a metal chain leash. I went to pay for the coffee, dog collar and leash and found a new lady serving at the till. I fumbled in my pocket to find some cash to pay for the goods, at the same time, taking a look at the name badge of the new cashier. Her name badge showed her name as Jackie. About 5’4” tall, aged around mid twenties, of a slight build, long brown hair, which flowed down her back, and probably a c size pair of breasts – I couldn’t tell how sizeable they were as they were hidden inside Jackie’s uniform.

I thanked Jackie and told her she’d get used to me as I collected a coffee each morning around this time. I even went as far as letting her know my name. She politely thanked me for the introduction, handed over my change, blushed slightly, and then said she looked forward to seeing me again on Monday and to have a good weekend. Let’s see how things develop next week with young Jackie.

When I arrived at the office, I found the processing lads gathered having their teas and coffees and engaged in their usual banter and consumption of the tabloid media. We discussed how things were working and all seemed to be good as regards the new processing methodologies and there was a general air that the changes were positive in that processes were batched so meant that they were completed sooner and with reduced risk of problems as had been shown from the first 4 days. There was also a reluctant acceptance that there was scope to take on more batches.

Ling was already in the office sorting out the dockets and checking through the work for today. She came across to greet me with a kiss and a hug, as we hugged so I felt her rubbing herself against Mister B – ensuring he was ready to meet the challenges of the day. Carol came rushing in a few minutes before nine. She too came and gave me a kiss and a hug and she too rubbed herself against Mister B. How was I going to survive this day with continued ministrations to my cock?

I told both ladies that I’d do lingerie inspection before they carried on – Carol went first, lifted her skirt and showed me she was wearing a g string with a white see through triangle that cut through her cunt lips. She then lifted her leg to show that instead of the app driven vibrator she had a dildo in her cunt. I reached forward and started to pull the dildo out of her cunt before pushing back in. Carol had to hold herself against Ling’s shoulder to stop herself falling over. Carol’s cunt was already very wet just from the presence of the dildo. Ling then lifted her skirt and showed me that she was wearing stockings and silk French knickers. I put my hand up and felt her cunt – she too was wet. Ling then turned and after pulling down the knickers showed me she was wearing a plug today. I tapped the plug and Ling shuddered from the effects.

Right, work must go on, so the girls got on with their jobs and I took a look at my emails. Nothing much of significance, which was a relief. The earlier flurry of emails congratulating had died down now that it was widely known internally and externally.

We had the meeting with Philippa at 10 where I needed to introduce Ling and sort out her compensation package – yesterday I just didn’t get a chance to discuss this with Philippa and knowing I had the meeting today was not really concerned about the delays – what did I expect Philippa to do?? I also wanted to discuss appointing a supervisor for the team and the best way to approach that. We’d definitely need to advertise the job internally first but I needed to be clear in my head if I thought any of the lads could step up to the plate to undertake the role, but would also receive the respect from the rest of the guys.

Whilst I didn’t have too many concerns about throughput and staff levels today, promoting one member to supervise would leave one less processor, we could cope until such time as Carina brought in more new business – but at least we had time to plan for that.

A few minutes before 10, the three of us headed across to the main building and made our way to Philippa office. Sharon was busily typing, but as soon as I entered, she rose, bowed her head and greeted me with “Good Morning, Sir. I will take you straight through to meet Mistress.” I thanked her and she opened the door allowing us to go through first. Philippa rose from behind her desk and came around to greet me – which we did with a passionate, tongue entwining kiss, she too rubbed herself against Mister B.

I took a seat, along with Carol and Ling on either side. Sharon went around the desk with Philippa and as Philippa sat down, so Sharon knelt next to her. I introduced Ling and said that as of yesterday she was joining my team. I apologised for not advising Philippa yesterday, but I had introduced Ling to Mike. Philippa said she’d heard about Ling from Mike and he seemed very keen on her joining and so was happy to take things forward. Given Carol was present, I suggested that Philippa, Ling and I have a discussion at some point to confirm the compensation package. I didn’t doubt that we’d be providing Ling with a sizeable increase in her remuneration. I just wanted to make sure that Ling’s package was commensurate with her expertise and role (and not based on her previous employment pay).

I then mentioned the need to consider the position of supervisor. With my promotion, I still felt it wise to have someone in a supervisory position for the chemical processing – there were dangers in the work being undertaken. We discussed options around promoting within as well as externally and agreed that, subject to agreement from Mike, we’d go for an internal option first but the process would be independent of me in the first stages to ensure fairness and impartiality.

We also agreed that if we recruited within then there would be a need for a new person to join the processing team

Now that the main work issues had been resolved, time for some play. I had decided that following the email from Philippa on Tuesday, I needed to ensure the new status quo was understood so I instructed both Philippa and Sharon to come back around to this side of the desk. They got up without saying a word and came around and stood in front of me – I then told them both to kneel before me. They looked at each other and together, they knelt down. They both accepted that whilst Sharon was sub to Philippa, both were sub to me.

I asked Sharon to remove my cock from my trousers which she did after shuffling forward on her knees. I then offered my cock to Philippa to give me a blowjob. There was a slight hesitation in Philippa before she shuffled forward and took my cock in her mouth and started to blow me. When I was ready, I told Sharon to bend over the desk and as Philippa and I both stood, I asked Philippa to insert my cock into Sharon’s cunt. This was probably the first time that Philippa had ever got a man ready to fuck her sub – but she needed to understand the new status quo.

I then told Sharon that I was going to be fucking her, but she had to remain still, accepting me ‘using’ her. I also whispered to Philippa to start playing with Sharon’s clit ring. Philippa reached across to her bag and brought out a weight and looking at me, gave me the visual query of could she put it on the clit ring? I was happy and nodded accordingly. Therefore as continued to fuck Sharon – her not being allowed to move per se, my balls were knocking the weight and therefore pulling on her clit. Once I’d got to a point of fucking her and making her very wet, I held my cock deep in her cunt and then instructed Sharon that she had until I counted to 10 to climax – if she failed to climax then Philippa could set denial time for as long as she wanted. I started to count slowly – as I did so, I felt Sharon’s cunt muscles move and contract around my prick and her natural body movements were knocking the weight on her clit ring – as I got to 9, Sharon’s body pushed back against my prick and she shook as her orgasm hit her deep and hard.

Sharon thanked me for allowing the orgasm. I then pulled out of Sharon and took a 2 minute breather. Mister B was still ready and raring to go – I would fuck Philippa in a moment or two but she didn’t know that bit. Also Carol and Ling had sat there enjoying the watching and I could see that they had been gently playing with each other.

I asked Philippa if she’d brought her strap on with her today. She confirmed that she had so I asked Sharon to help put the device onto Ling and that she could then fuck Carol. As the girls were attending to the strapon, so I turned to Philippa and turned her around and pushed her so she was face down on her desk. I then brought my cock to her cunt and started to fuck her.

I had the advantage that I could watch the other girls as they got Ling ready – she firstly started to fuck Sharon as her cunt was already wet and once the dildo was properly lubricated Carol came and lay next to Philippa on her desk and Ling came and started to fuck Carol. Sharon came between Ling and me and offered her tits and cunt for us to play with as we fucked the bodies in front of us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.