Alpha Male (a Continuation Story) - Cover

Alpha Male (a Continuation Story)

Copyright© 2020 by RDF_Northolt

Chapter 9: Thursday Evening

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9: Thursday Evening - This story is a corollary to the original story "Alpha Male" written by VGAVoy which was deemed as 'Unfinished' in 2006. I have endeavoured to use the characters from the original story and taken the story forward by a few days to provide some more experiences for John as the Alpha Male.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

At lunchtime I’d rung Joan and discussed with her the idea of going out to dinner – just the four of us. She thought this was an excellent idea and went off and booked a table at a local steak house – she was able to secure an alcove area which was more discreet than being in the middle of the humdrum of a normal restaurant. Joan had also text’d the kids and they were happy to come along too. We all agreed that after the excitement and changes that had taken place over the past week and the likelihood of a frenetic (and very enjoyable) weekend ahead, we needed some good, quality, family time.

Once I had made it home in the peak time traffic, I was happy to see that Joan had not only put on a nice skirt and top, but she’d left the bra off – I could quite easily see her naked breasts and hardened nipples through her top. She also showed me her naked cunt – she had decided that no underwear was the order of the evening. After displaying herself to me we exchanged a long and passionate kiss. I could happily of fucked her there and then but decided that I’d keep Mister B in check until we got home. Shelly came down and kissed me hello – she too was wearing a nice skirt and blouse, but discretion being the better part of valour had put on a camisole to hide her naked breasts – we didn’t want any trouble or misunderstandings. Again Mister B went up another notch especially when Shelly lifted her skirt to show me that she too wasn’t wearing any underwear. Brad eventually sauntered downstairs – he was casually dressed.

We then set off for the restaurant. The kids were just enjoying family drive time some banter between us all although I could see that there was some touching and feeling between the kids, but then again, I did keep rubbing Joan’s naked cunt when I wasn’t having to use that hand to change gear.

Once we arrived at the restaurant, we were shown to our table by the Maitre D – an attractive young lady whose name, as shown on her badge, was Caroline. We thanked her, she gave us menus and indicated that her colleague Sam would be over in a couple of minutes to take our drinks order.

We chatted about various things and, as promised, after a couple of minutes Sam turned up at our table to take our drinks order. I was pleased that Sam was a shortened form of Samantha and she was about 18-20, about 5’2” with a nice figure and petit breasts. As we were ordering she seemed to relax in our presence. We finished our order and she went off to get our drinks. We decided on our starter and main course – Joan and I decided to share our starter and so chose a sharing platter. The kids went for their favoured starters as we had expected. Sam came back fairly promptly with our drinks and leant across the table right in front of me to pass the drinks to the kids. I wasn’t complaining as I got an eyeful of her top and the down between her breasts – I wasn’t sure that the buttons had been that undone that much when she served us earlier, but with the sight in front of me, I wasn’t complaining. We ordered our starters and main courses and then got into more natter about life.

Brad told us that Miss Brookes had been somewhat ditzy over the past couple of days – maybe the lack of sexual completion was impacting her although she hadn’t capitulated in the same way as Susan Jones. Shelly said that Susan had been in a good mood towards her today and that after last night she would like to have some more liaisons with Susan. I had a couple of thoughts on that one – I wanted to see more of the nature of Shelly and whether she could switch into a more dominant sexual role.

Sam returned with our starters. Again she leant across me to hand the food to the kids but this time I was given a full view down her top of her breasts which were unfettered by a bra – she had perky/puffy nipples which were already erect and taught. After handing over the meals, she asked if we needed any further condiments or more drinks. Brad and Shelly required another drink and I needed some black pepper. Sam went off to get the drinks and the pepper. She returned a few minutes later with the drinks and the pepper. She leant across me again to hand over the drinks. Again, I copped an eyeful of her tits and nipples. This time though she put a note in my hand as she prepared to put some black pepper on our shared starter. After she’d done a twist or three of the pepper mill and left the table I looked at the note. It gave her mobile number and asked if she could meet us outside of the restaurant.

Joan and I read the note a couple of times – we were happy to meet up – another member of the harem would not go amiss. When Sam returned a few minutes later to check on progress with our starters I informed her quietly that we would be happy to meet up and I’d text her later this evening suggesting options around her work schedules. She blushed and thanked me and quickly left the table. I hoped we hadn’t scared her off.

I needn’t have worried a few minutes later Sam returned to collect the empty plates. As she leant across me and I saw again her nipples, I lifted my hand to brush her nipple through her top. She gasped and nearly dropped the plate she’d picked up. She steadied herself and allowed me more room to play with her tits. She continued to allow me to play with her nipples as she cleared the table and prepared it for our main course. Before she headed back to the kitchen, she asked if we wanted any more drinks. By this time Joan had finished her wine and I was getting close to finishing mine so we ordered more. Before she left, I whispered in her ear “How wet are you” “Very” was her reply. I smiled as she left the table.

When she returned with our drinks there was no need to lean across me, but she did keep her back to the main part of the restaurant. I thanked her and whilst she was putting the drinks down, I put my hand up her skirt to feel her cunt. I was pleasantly surprised that she wasn’t wearing knickers, but she moved her legs apart so I could properly tell that she was wet. This time as she was leaving, she handed me her knickers. I gave them to Joan to smell – Sam saw me do this and blushed even more.

When Sam came back with our main courses, she was prepared for me to finger he as she leant across the table. This time when she’d finished I offered my wet fingers to Sam – she blushed and quickly sucked on the 2 digits which had rubbed her cunt.

Sam was getting turned on by her behaviour and how we were reacting towards her. When Sam came back with the black pepper – she correctly assumed I’d want some, I again put my hand up she skirt and played with her – she was definitely getting wetter as this sustained erotic attack continued. Again I gave her my fingers to suck. As I looked across the table, I could see that Brad had his hand up Joan’s skirt and was playing with her. Once Sam had left the table, I allowed my hand to wonder over to Shelly and she gratefully opened her legs to let me to finger her cunt. She was very wet from having watched the situation with Sam unfold throughout the meal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.