My Boss, My Anal Slut - Cover

My Boss, My Anal Slut

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Damien learns that his boss, Angelica, a sultry Latina who is also his lover, wishes to be his butt-slut while getting engaged to another man. Sure, he loses access to her pussy, but he gains ownership of her delectable culo.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts  

By the time that I bottomed out inside Alexis, also doggy-style, Angelica went to work for the day, a little earlier to surprise Shawn for lunch. I knew what that meant. She wanted part of her lunch to be liquid in nature, and I don’t mean booze. That was one way to get her protein for sure.

I grinned as I thought of that while pounding the holy fuck out of my sweet sister, Alexis, the lovely platinum blonde who had no small share of my affections herself. It wasn’t just because she had those long legs that wouldn’t quit, nor because she had that firm, sleek ass of hers, either. Alexis was an adorable young woman most of the time, though she could be feisty or tough when necessary.

Simply put, she was my baby sister and I had always looked out for her. Somehow, that had turned into romance somewhere along the way. One night, shortly she came of age, she slept into bed with me for snuggling ... and she wasn’t alone. Daisy was there with her, too. The trouble was that I was naked ... and so were they. Before we knew it, all three of us were locked in the throes of pure, carnal bliss. We became lovers that night, all three of us, and we never looked back.

“God ... Alexis!” I groaned as I pumped harder in and out of my sexy sister.

“Knock me up, bro ... do it ... put a baby in me!” my horny sister exclaimed while Daisy and Caroline both sucked her ass in front of me.

Oh, yes, did I forget to mention that my ravishingly beautiful stepmother and stepsister, who were basically just mother and sister without the step in my book if one was honest, were busy devouring my sister’s delectable derriere? They did so as a team, making it abundantly clear that their objective was to get her to cum sooner and faster ... and harder for me ... for all of us.

Yeah, you try fucking your drop-dead gorgeous sister, who keeps speaking of impregnation, doggy-style no less, which emphasizes her best feature, namely her butt, and tell me how easy it is not to come yet! Tack on the sight of your Mom and your other sis rimming your sister when not making out with each other, and, well ... yeah, I thought so!

“Damn, Alexis ... fuck, yeah ... you’re too fucking sexy for your own damn good! Even that pixie cut that I thought would go bad ... still looks stunning on you!” I even praised her hairstyle, just plainly because I had frankly been wrong about it.

So fucking wrong, in fact.

Alexis giggled as she heard my compliment and pushed back even harder at me, “The only thing that I regret about it is that you can’t pull my hair with it this short! Wait until winter, bro! This is just a summer haircut!”

“I’m yours forever, bro ... yours ... forever ... so ... fucking ... much!” Alexis declared as she took me balls deep all over again.

“Me, too ... I belong to Lexy and Damy ... my sweet siblings!” Daisy admitted before swiping her wet tongue yet again across Alexis’s butt-crack.

“OH MY FUCKING GOD!” I shouted as I spilled my load at last inside Alexis’s slick, sweet, juicy gash.

“By the way, bro ... you know how women’s cycles tend to coincide at times whenever they share a house long enough?” Alexis asked me while drawing me into a four-way kiss with her, Daisy, and Caroline.

“Okay ... sure,” I asked cautiously and curiously.

“Guess who are all fertile at once? But that’s not by accident. It’s by design. All three of us really do want to have your baby ... so Lexy and I went off the Pill together ... very recently. Simply put, Mom ain’t the only fertile myrtle, okay? You’re gonna be a Daddy, thrice over! Today was the height of our cycle, bro,” Daisy informed me with a wink and another kiss.

I must have fainted, because they had to revive me right afterward. This was the second great day back to back, wasn’t it? So far, yeah, my life didn’t suck as it used to do. I’d come a long way from being Octavia’s son.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.