My Boss, My Anal Slut - Cover

My Boss, My Anal Slut

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Damien learns that his boss, Angelica, a sultry Latina who is also his lover, wishes to be his butt-slut while getting engaged to another man. Sure, he loses access to her pussy, but he gains ownership of her delectable culo.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts  

I awoke to Angelica riding me with her ass ... and she wasn’t taking no for an answer. My hands were tied, too, much to my shock. What time was it, I wondered ... and why was I bound? Hell, I was gagged, too, I discovered as I tried to speak. She winked at me and kept riding me harder, taking me further up her butt. It was extremely intense and I worried that I might cum too fast for her, but I needn’t have concerned myself too much.

I damn near passed out more than once as Angelica tightened up on me, using me both cowgirl-style and reverse-cowgirl. I tried to warn her, but she must have sensed it, anyway. I came in buckets up her culo, shooting rope after rope of accumulated jizz from my balls into her bowels. It was the most extreme release ever for me, made it even more invigorated when she wiped down my dick and stroked me before removing my gag.

“Shh ... just relax, papi. Sorry, but I had to assure everyone at work that you were a little ‘tied-up’ and couldn’t make it in today. As you can see, I didn’t lie, did I? My baby just lost his mother. I can’t expect him to go to work and try to focus on the job, can I? Shawn’s at work, it’s just us for now, but we won’t be alone for too much longer. I invited your sweet stepmother, sister, and stepsister over, for instance.

“Yes, I’m using some of your personal time, and applying it both today, tomorrow, and possibly the day after that. My being your boss comes in handy that way, wouldn’t you say? Of course, I will work part of the day and such, but I will be here for the morning, going to work after lunch and surprising Shawn with ... well, you can guess. He thinks that I took the whole day off,” my sultry supervisor stunned me, but this was hardly her last surprise for me.

Before I knew it, I heard voices coming closer from another room. Into my field of vision entered none other than my stepmother, Caroline, my sister, Alexis, and my stepsister, Daisy. My girls all kissed my flesh as Angelica joined them in bed with me, making me feel incredibly aroused from so much feminine attention. My skin never felt so alive, that much I knew. The ladies began sucking me in turns, even as Angelica waved her tits in my face to add to the excitement.

“I know that you’re eager to be free from those bonds, and I promise that you’ll be doing most of the tying up in our relationship. But today is about ... pampering you. We’re all agreed on that. Alexis doesn’t grieve Octavia’s passing as you do. She was younger and didn’t really view her as much as being her mother, not as you did for a critical time of your life. Caroline is her only real mother in every way that counts.

“Daisy, of course, doesn’t know her all that well. She has no reason to grieve, either. But you, my dear, must have torn feelings. You need some ... catharsis, some way to release your pain and move forward. What better way to vent than through sexual healing, with apologies to Marvin Gaye, of course? You can indulge the flesh and enjoy the kisses, caresses, and bodies of your ladies today ... all of us,” Angelica encouraged me, being part boss, part life coach, and part lover that morning.

“The wipe was so that you could fuck your stepmother’s sweet pussy next. She really wants it now, don’t you, dear?” Angelica declared, getting a nod from Caroline.

“Even more than usual. My sweet stepson needs comfort ... solace. He didn’t get closure, but at least I can console him. Isn’t that right, honey?” Caroline was even warmer and more ardent in her affections for me than she tended to be.

Given how loving my stepmother already was, that was saying a lot. Her long, wavy brown hair, her sleek, slender, graceful body, her small, but perky breasts, her lovely ass and hips that were perhaps a little wider than expected on such a slight frame ... those were all used to maximum effect on me. So were her soft, baby blue eyes and her wet lips which tasted faintly of pussy. Whose pussy, I didn’t really care right then ... it was juicy and sweet, that was all I knew.

Then my stepsister, a plumper, slightly more tanned young lady with sandy hair, helped guide me into her mother’s slippery snatch while my platinum blonde sister kissed my face repeatedly. Meanwhile, my sultry boss kissed my neck, shoulders, and chest. I wasn’t sure where Daisy got her curvier body with a mother whose figure better resembled that of Alexis, but I was glad for each of them. I didn’t mind the variety at all.

Of course, Alexis had started filling out since that nasty exchange with Mom and her firm decision to inquire about her lungs. It turned out that she had asthma that contributed to some chronic bronchitis, for which she was prescribed a fast-acting inhaler. She also got her yearly shot of pneumonia vaccine and that helped as well. Her only real health issues had been her lungs and the resulting thin physique that had slowed her development by a year or two.

“What’s Dad doing, other than retiring today?” I asked once I had a moment to catch my breath and speak.

“He’s spending part of the day with James, working out some details for the funeral and such. It turns out that the Christian Science faith doesn’t really hold funerals in the formal sense. Of course, why would they? That would require some acknowledgement of grief and mourning, not to mention the reality of the body. He’s setting up a funeral home for your mother with James. I think that she’s going to be cremated, though, so that none of you guys have to look at her face in a casket.

“They hope to make it hurt less. We’ll see. I think that the real issue is that Octavia never truly resolved her quarrels with anyone, since that would mean admitting that she was wrong about something. That just wasn’t her style, baby. Anyway, the rest of the day will be spent in the loving arms of sweet Svetlana, enjoying her tender mercies. Well, that might be a misnomer, since she’s not that merciful with her workout regimen. Word of warning, she’s gonna likely try to rope us into it in time, including you,” my sexy stepmom warned me as she rode me good and hard.

“Just so you know, breakfast is coming, and then we’ll find ways to kill the time until you’re hard again. Once you are, it’s Daisy’s turn, and then that of Alexis. I think that your sisters want to get pregnant by you ... and sooner rather than later. I can’t say that I blame them. Part of me wouldn’t mind if this first baby is yours. The other part still worries that Shawn would leave me if it was. If he ever does, I’ll just move in with you. Try and stop me!” Angelica warned me.

“More fool him if he does. You’re gonna be one helluva wife to him! And I don’t think that he will leave you. I think that you two are perfect for each other. Not saying that he satisfies all of your needs, but no marriage or partner has to do that. That’s why you have me. I’m just saying that he complements you well and vice versa. He’s yin to your yang or something like that,” I said while Caroline began really humping me with abandon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.